Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YUP] Yupcoin - Community drive, strong dev support and NO premine!  (Read 20298 times)
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:45:48 AM

Just bummed I spent all that money for rentals and then wasted all the time to get 0 coins....managed to mine get around 12k or so on because that showed up anyway..but then disappeared quickly lol. Also connected to royalminers and was mining to wallet and got nothing sooo... what a great way to spend that hard earned Btc. NOT! Hope they get it worked out and that I get a chance to break even or make back some money at least. Best of luck to all involved.
That's frustrating to say the least. Sorry to hear. I almost rented some hash for this as well, just didn't get around to it yet.
sartre13776

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:46:52 AM

in the same boat here, had the pool set to auto-payout to my wallet.  Guess I won't see those coins or the BTC i paid for rentals for this launch.
KoinPool.com

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 04:49:53 AM

KoinPool.com has taken this pool offline until further notice.  Would be happy to open it again when things get ironed out.
yupcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:51:53 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 06:03:29 AM by yupcoin

We found the problem and are in the process of having it corrected and should be back up asap.  We are a very honest and trustworthy dev team and have no plans on ever screwing anyone and you guys know that sometimes launches go bad but we are dedicated to this coin and we will not give up or leave you guys hanging we will show you that once this coin gets going and everything is smooth we will be here always and will build around the basics to make this coin very successful but just please bear with us until everything is fixed.  Thank you for sticking by us!

@willzminame
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:04:28 AM

We found the problem and are in the process of having it corrected and should be back up asap.  We are a very honest and trustworthy dev team and have no plans on ever screwing anyone and you guys know that sometimes launches go bad but we are dedicated to this coin and we will not give up or leave you guys hanging we will show you that once this coin gets going and everything is smooth we will be here always and will build around the basics to make this coin very successful but just please bear with us until everything is fixed.  Thank you for sticking by us!

@willzminame

If you guys need help or a pool, feel free to message me

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
yupcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:17:22 AM

@willzminame

If you guys need help or a pool, feel free to message me

Thank you, we really do appreciate it and if there is anything that we ever cant figure out or need help with we will def keep you in mind Smiley
drahgon

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:22:21 AM

any idea how long it will take to get it back up and running? I'm asking to see if I will get a chance to start mining before I have to hit the sack Smiley It's late over here.
yupcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:37:23 AM

any idea how long it will take to get it back up and running? I'm asking to see if I will get a chance to start mining before I have to hit the sack Smiley It's late over here.

Dev already passed out he was up 20 hours straight trying to make sure everything went good, it didn't unfortunately.. but we are not going to run away and hide we will have this fixed asap once he wakes up he's getting right to work! thanks for understanding
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:43:31 AM

sorry, im out,, scam coin,,, stupid dev. end!
drahgon

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:46:31 AM

ok thanks for the update. Looks like im hitting the sack.
yupcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:48:05 AM

sorry, im out,, scam coin,,, stupid dev. end!

Far from a scam, just had a botched launch.. everything will be fixed and and a apology will be in order? huh sound good? We WILL keep our end of the deal, we aren't in this for profit! and the dev is def not stupid (he has over 10 certifications) its just this is his first coin gotta learn somehow! you will see Wink
kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:53:39 AM

Watching.

There are a lot of people against scrypt coins lately due to the ASIC's.

I have two GSD Blades, so I'll admit, this sounds biased.

But, what happens when there's only a few scrypt coins left?  

One theory would be, they get all the attention from ASIC miners.  And with the number of miners coming out, and their prices dropping, fair distribution may emerge.  

I get it that video card speeds grow at a more predictable rate, but ASIC's will eventually even out (I believe) and increase speeds at a predictable rate as well.

Without stirring the pot to much, I'll just say, interesting times.

Just don't change the algo one month in due to pressure.  Litecoin didn't succumb to pressure.

Best of luck to YUP.

People are not against ASIC's because of unpredictable hashing growth. ASIC's create a endless race no one can win constantly bleeding money out of the system. Unless you produce your own hardware you will always be behind.
If there were no scrypt ASIC's all the close to 100 000 000$ spent on scrypt ASIC's could have been used to actually support the economy of the coin. Now instead every LTC greated in 1 year + will be dumped just to ROI these machines...
LTC is didnt succumb and its practically dead also. ASIC's could be fine if the coin has a working economy and widespread acceptance. LTC has non of those yet and now by loosing the community it very likely never will. I was a big fan of LTC since late 2012 and mined a huge amount of them until january 2014 when I dumped it all and never looked back Roll Eyes

Just my 2 cents...
vanbang

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:55:31 AM

hope everything is good . wowowowowowowowowwo Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
AnaSardinha

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:07:00 AM

Is the plan to relaunch? Or fix it and go on? Ill wait for news

Razorcoin : RHWYvxwYtymjxWnZLcHumxma84RDUGEUqq
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:05:49 AM

What? Another relaunch?

polz

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:21:16 AM

cannot mining this coin because pool said coin was forked
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:23:53 AM

Can we expect a re-launch today?
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

lol amateurs. Spent 1 BTC to rent a rig for 24 hrs for this piece of garbage.

If these tards weren't able to prelaunch it and test their shit. They are really bad dev.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:23:38 PM

(CompTIA) A+, Network+ Security, (Microsoft) MCP, MCSA, (Offensive Security) OSCP, and OSWE

That's bad assed man, did you get all this in some program for about 10k over the weekend ? So from this I can assume you worked as level 1/2 IT helpdesk...then system admin and then onto network penetration tester/patcher.                /end sarcasm.    

These skills arent anything special in this crypto world.   Not to take away your skill in web and network security patching and sever administration and level 1/2 desktop support skills, I fail to see how mentioning these skills will even help your coin out - as it shouldn't.  It shows me what you LACK - ironic when your coin needs a relaunch why you have no coding exp in there ? Thats like..99% of the coin/updates.

I am just saying, you might be able to bedazzle the dumb fuck day traders who have NFI about IT, but otherwise I am just saying I personally hold all of them too and more, I wouldn't advertise them as skills I possess in this kinda environment.  

However in saying that, It does prove you know more than about 90% of the kids who clone coins.  Just I cant go the next step and trust that your coin will be coded on the fly and when you need too.  Unless someone on the team is paid to do that for you.

/shrug

Not a flame post - its just seems there are a lot of kids on this forum that really dont know a lot - but think they do (not you OP I mean generally)

AAaaaaaaaaaand the coin relaunched.  I didnt see that coming /sarcasm back on

This is exactly what I am talking about.  Now we are going to get the bs and pr to string us along for a few more days - thats the IT level1/2 skills

elektrax

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:48:12 PM

and the dev is def not stupid (he has over 10 certifications)

oh wow this is rich

*getting popcorn*

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: