Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ORC] OrionCoin a CPU Coin ASIC RESISTANT //Official  (Read 15198 times)
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:39:33 AM

Extreme Pool

All the integration is now complete on the front end for reporting stats. 

Come Join us and mine @ http://orion.extremepool.org
Or visit one of our many other Cryptonote mining pools!

Enjoy

I am running cyptonote miner to pool host orion.extremepool.org 5555 but says thread 0:441 hashes, 43.33 h/s
Statum authentification fail
...retry after 10 sec

any ideas
no its up and has miners so as long as you are connecting to stratum port 5555, and have a valid address you should be good, paste me the command you are using.

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://orion.extremepool.org:5555 -u 44DZaxq4HbHRjxZ38nHoVBad9o4Rhq8NVfkBmuvWaVxbGsRYVtkn9v18vtjjQQERa2DMvb6QrLFwbMX cGQ4Da3fA16gAng4 -p x
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 04:49:45 AM

Extreme Pool

Enjoy

I am running cyptonote miner to pool host orion.extremepool.org 5555 but says thread 0:441 hashes, 43.33 h/s
...retry after 10 sec

any ideas
no its up and has miners so as long as you are connecting to stratum port 5555, and have a valid address you should be good, paste me the command you are using.

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://orion.extremepool.org:5555 -u 44DZaxq4HbHRjxZ38nHoVBad9o4Rhq8NVfkBmuvWaVxbGsRYVtkn9v18vtjjQQERa2DMvb6QrLFwbMX cGQ4Da3fA16gAng4 -p x

I do not believe your address is an orion address.. looks like mro
if you used the link from the site for the cryptonote easy miner that's a link for monero.  I am removing.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:56:31 AM

tired arguments.

There is actually. At the moment all CN coins are new, and virtually identical (boolberry aside, they swapped out the algo and added the auto-by-default donation to devs.)  They all have the same properties, so if you're saying CN is not new and exciting, well.. that's your choice.

As for the 400 blocks 'premined', that is total crap. There were people mining this before you, deal with it.  The network hash rate has been extremely low from the start, and even if it were a premine of 400 blocks ( which it is not) it would be a whopping 1600 coins, a tiny % of the total coin supply. When you compare this to something like NTR or DRK npremines, it's basically so small it's not even worth factoring in.

Wrong, you're going to have to deal with the fact this coin is nothing but a 100% insta-mine scam, which soon become more and more obvious to you. It's identical and has the same properties as Cryptonote because it's nothing but a clone from a scammer 'dev' too stupid to do anything else.  Ninja launching without a Windows wallet and allocating the largest rewards up front according to the total outstanding coins and lowest diff, there is ZERO doubt this is nothing but a 100% insta-mine scam. The block explorer will show thousands of blocks were mined in the first hours alone. The coin is worthless to anyone that has more than two brain cells to rub together and I don't waste my time or hash on mining garbage.
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:04:38 AM

Extreme Pool

Enjoy

...retry after 10 sec

any ideas

I do not believe your address is an orion address.. looks like mro
if you used the link from the site for the cryptonote easy miner that's a link for monero.  I am removing.

Ok os I start my wallet, the I have to refresh it? Can you give me a link to steps to start wallet and start mining
coinchiller

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:06:36 AM

scam.. rumble rumble. NO WINDOWS WALLET rumble rumble,NINJA LAUNCH SCAM, rumble rumble.. SCAM.. rumble rumble PREMINE.. rumble rumble.. SCAM

I really hope to god I'm not like this guy after  4 months and 150 posts. Must be depressing.

But hey, at least you've learned the buzz words.

eldinhadz (OP)

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:09:03 AM

tired arguments.

There is actually. At the moment all CN coins are new, and virtually identical (boolberry aside, they swapped out the algo and added the auto-by-default donation to devs.)  They all have the same properties, so if you're saying CN is not new and exciting, well.. that's your choice.

As for the 400 blocks 'premined', that is total crap. There were people mining this before you, deal with it.  The network hash rate has been extremely low from the start, and even if it were a premine of 400 blocks ( which it is not) it would be a whopping 1600 coins, a tiny % of the total coin supply. When you compare this to something like NTR or DRK npremines, it's basically so small it's not even worth factoring in.

Wrong, you're going to have to deal with the fact this coin is nothing but a 100% insta-mine scam, which soon become more and more obvious to you. It's identical and has the same properties as Cryptonote because it's nothing but a clone from a scammer 'dev' too stupid to do anything else.  Ninja launching without a Windows wallet and allocating the largest rewards up front according to the total outstanding coins and lowest diff, there is ZERO doubt this is nothing but a 100% insta-mine scam. The block explorer will show thousands of blocks were mined in the first hours alone. The coin is worthless to anyone that has more than two brain cells to rub together and I don't waste my time or hash on mining garbage.

If you want to know, the first hour (and now) We can't mine. We had use a Special Version of OrionCoin (a Deamon that don't connect to other Nodes) to make the Network Stable. And it's no instamine or a scam.

If you don't like us or the Coin, just go away.

And about the Ninja Launch, a Coin you can build in less than a Hour.

And about the Windows Wallet, We build it (first experience with Windows)
coinchiller

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:23:04 AM

The block explorer will show thousands of blocks were mined in the first hours alone.

I shouldn't but I can't help it....

I thought it was 400 blocks?
400 = thousands?

hmmmmm
Vann

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:41:25 AM

tired arguments.

If you want to know, the first hour (and now) We can't mine. We had use a Special Version of OrionCoin (a Deamon that don't connect to other Nodes) to make the Network Stable. And it's no instamine or a scam.

If you don't like us or the Coin, just go away.

And about the Ninja Launch, a Coin you can build in less than a Hour.

And about the Windows Wallet, We build it (first experience with Windows)

Over 400 blocks were mined in the first three minutes alone as the original thread shows:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653578.msg7332944#msg7332944

You can't mine and you can't launch a credible coin either. Given the fact it's a Cryptonote clone with a reward structure allocating the largest rewards early on when there are the fewest miners and according to the total outstanding coins and lowest diff, exactly what would be the reason to ninja launch a coin without a prior announcement and especially without a Windows wallet? Only you knew of the launch ahead of time and launching with the reward structure of the coin, without a Windows wallet is self-serving and disingenuous at best. You created and launched the coin that way, now you must deal with the FACTS as i'm sure the block explorer WILL show!
Vann

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:00:22 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 06:15:35 AM by Vann

The block explorer will show thousands of blocks were mined in the first hours alone.

I shouldn't but I can't help it....

I thought it was 400 blocks?
400 = thousands?

hmmmmm

I guess your too stupid to know the difference between minutes and hours. Not surprising since you apparently can't tell the difference between what makes an obvious scam from a credible coin. Must be pretty sad and desperate having to sockpuppet for scams! I'll spell it out for you, over 400 blocks were mined in three minutes and i'm sure the block explorer will show over 1/3 of the 1500 TOTAL blocks mined so far were mined shortly after the coin was ninja launched without a Windows wallet and it's currently less than 8 hours after launch, a CLASSIC insta-mine scam. Yet the same scammer 'dev' that has launched failed shitcoin scams over and over before, wants people to believe he wasn't mining at launch. HAHAHAHA!
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:46:00 AM

wants people to believe he wasn't mining at launch. HAHAHAHA!

Well for one, I believe.

Its just that someone of us got our linux wallet working early, and were mining

If you missed out on that stage its not our fault.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:05:18 AM

another clone coin. valueless
cbuchner1

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:05:27 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 07:16:49 AM by cbuchner1

Well for one, I believe.

I was mining too, starting around block #100. And the network is designed so that if even one miner is connected (no matter how small) it will adjust to generate blocks at the pre-programmed rate.  I am not a small miner, but still the network was churning out blocks at the pre-programmed rate.

Christian
Vann

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:25:19 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 07:45:19 AM by Vann

Well for one, I believe.

Don't worry, I'm 100% positive I haven't missed anything. The 'devs' history and story doesn't correlate with his actions for them to be credible. The ninja launch, blocktime and reward structure make it an insta-mine scam even if the Windows wallet would have been available at launch. The fact that there was no Windows wallet when over 90% use Windows only makes the scam even worse, with fewer people able to mine the hundreds of blocks generated right after launch, conveniently all with the largest rewards. The coin is worthless, even if it manages to get on an exchange, it will be dumped so hard on anyone stupid enough to put in a bid on this pure coingen garbage.
coinchiller

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:33:33 AM

Don't worry, I'm 100% ... snip...  stupid enough .. snip

Can you maybe, go away, and write up a guide, on how to launch a coin? How to do it fairly, with no premine, or scam, with all the wallets working, so everyone can get a chance to get in there early. I think it would be really useful for future coin devs.

Heck I'll even put up a bounty for it, since it would so be so useful for the community, and you obviously have so much knowledge about this stuff which we havn't really figured out yet..

Also, FYI, that 'original thread' you posted to is not the original launch thread. Again, it's the little details that count. Like the numbers, actual happenings.. correct information. I know it's hard. I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep track.

platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:34:50 AM

Another doubled thread. Still no windows wallet.
ex_mac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:44:48 AM

anybody see source ?

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Vann

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:49:30 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 12:08:19 PM by Vann

Don't worry, I'm 100% ... snip...  stupid enough .. snip

Can you maybe, go away, and write up a guide, on how to launch a coin? How to do it fairly, with no premine, or scam, with all the wallets working, so everyone can get a chance to get in there early. I think it would be really useful for future coin devs.

Heck I'll even put up a bounty for it, since it would so be so useful for the community, and you obviously have so much knowledge about this stuff which we havn't really figured out yet..

Also, FYI, that 'original thread' you posted to is not the original launch thread. Again, it's the little details that count. Like the numbers, actual happenings.. correct information. I know it's hard. I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep track.

http://altcoinherald.com/recognize-cartoon-coin-dev-see-one/

These alt clones are all the same and created for a single self-serving purpose that has nothing to do with creating a true altcoin. The problem is BTC a limited resource and the more people that get burned in these scams, the less fools there are to participate in the next alt shitcoin that comes around. I hope to see the day when all this nonsense comes to an end and instead focus on alts created out of innovation rather than created by self-serving illusionary nonsense as their motivation.

In an unregulated market filled with scams on a daily basis, legitimacy is key factor determining the success of a coin, a real developer only launches a coin with that goal in mind to separate his coin from the rest. They rely on what the coin brings to the table rather than hype to generate interest. The coins plans and development roadmap are announced ahead of time where they be evaluated by potential investors and the coin has a fair launch once the coin is ready.

On the other hand scammer 'devs' rely on lies and obfuscation to try cover up the fact they don't know shit or even care about launching a legitimate alt coin. As in this classic case, they launch unoriginal clone clones that bring nothing to the table and does nothing to further the development of crypto, with the only goal of scamming bigger fools.

Another sure sign the coin is a scam is they create multiple announcement threads with the goal of attempting to cover up the FACTS once they get called on their scam, as in this case where the original thread shows everyone asking about the lack of a Windows wallet after a ninja launch.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653451.0
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:07:00 PM

where is the windows wallet ? (since he say he built it... )

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
eldinhadz (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:10:18 PM

where is the windows wallet ? (since he say he built it... )

We publish @ 19:00CET Berlin

We have Tested the Wallet and Miner, we don't want to release a buggy OrionCoin.

The earned money would be for Bounties
eldinhadz (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:31:16 PM

The new link to Thread and Foundation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654364.msg7342898#msg7342898
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: