Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ORC] OrionCoin a CPU Coin ASIC RESISTANT //Official  (Read 15204 times)
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:38:47 AM

ok

http://orion.extremepool.org is now up
enjoy

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
BTMan

Activity: 126

BTMan

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:44:08 AM

P.S.A.
presidentcoin is the creator of the cryptonote coins Mount Coin, Horizion Coin, and now Orion Coin.

Mount Coin was fraught with problems from day one. The dev abandoned the coin with a few weeks leaving miners and pool operators holding bags. His excuse was that the coin was too broken for him to fix and that he was going off to create another coin. Only after outrage, and lots of help, from the community did he offer to create Horizion Coin, which was meant to port the old Mount coins to this new coin.

Now he's ninja launcing another coin. What do you think he'll do when this coin runs into a little trouble?

--------------
Reference:
--------------

Later this came to light.

Yea SURE, I bet it was the same guy that mined the 1st block with 1000x the block reward of your original failed shitcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519488.0

Holy shit. I hadn't seen that one. That's where the name presidentcoin came from?
This guy created a coin where the block reward was this:
Block 1: 500,000 PSD
Block 2-999: 500 PSD
Block >1000: 50 PSD
Then he claimed that he didn't know who mined the 1st block? Hahaha!!!

Now a new account (eldinhadz) claims to be the lead dev and he says presidentcoin is no longer on the team. I'm not saying this is a scam but it doesn't smell right. Do your research before investing in this coin.

UP UP UP

ANN Monitor System http://ann.ymq123.com  (chrome Or IE7-IE9)
Donation BTC: 1F4zvgxAqpbCktYp8oKeupjY2oL3JWVFa3      QQ Group: 229207518
ANN监控系统创世帖 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657764.0
coinchiller

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:44:45 AM

Possibly a record amount of threads for a new coin launch, the usual trolls going a bit overboard. source-code should be in the OP.  but here it is for anyone needing it:

https://bitbucket.org/eldin_hadzic/orioncoin

poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:55:41 AM

P.S.A.
presidentcoin is the creator of the cryptonote coins Mount Coin, Horizion Coin, and now Orion Coin.

Mount Coin was fraught with problems from day one. The dev abandoned the coin with a few weeks leaving miners and pool operators holding bags. His excuse was that the coin was too broken for him to fix and that he was going off to create another coin. Only after outrage, and lots of help, from the community did he offer to create Horizion Coin, which was meant to port the old Mount coins to this new coin.

Now he's ninja launcing another coin. What do you think he'll do when this coin runs into a little trouble?

--------------
Reference:
--------------

Yea SURE, I bet it was the same guy that mined the 1st block with 1000x the block reward of your original failed shitcoin:

Holy shit. I hadn't seen that one. That's where the name presidentcoin came from?

Now a new account (eldinhadz) claims to be the lead dev and he says presidentcoin is no longer on the team. I'm not saying this is a scam but it doesn't smell right. Do your research before investing in this coin.

UP UP UP

I'm confused. presidentcoin is now off the team and a eldinhadz magically appears with a new announcement thread?

tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:00:59 AM

tried the pool but stratum keeps failing...
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:01:51 AM

really, only cpu?

tc61

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:09:12 AM

yes...
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:17:52 AM

Extreme Pool

All the integration is now complete on the front end for reporting stats. 

Come Join us and mine @ http://orion.extremepool.org
Or visit one of our many other Cryptonote mining pools!

Enjoy

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
coinchiller

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:26:26 AM

You people are so negative.. You should swear that you were involved in this for something other than fun...

Are you guys trying to make a profit..?
Some easy money by mining new coins... getting in at the ground flo

Oh is that why you are so pissed at no windows wallet.. cos you won't be the first ? Is that why you are so annoyed at presidentcoin..? cos he promised you'd get rich off mountcoin and it didn't happen?

Anyway I don't care if presidentcoin == eldinhadz or not... even if it is the same guy, at least he actually doing something rather than hanging around ANN waiting for the next big cryptocurrency that they are gonna get rich off because they have no actual useful skills other than copy and paste trolling.

TLDR: community should support this dev, he is showing a lot of spirit.
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:32:53 AM

You people are so negative.. You should swear that you were involved in this for something other than fun...

Oh is that why you are so pissed at no windows wallet.. cos you won't be the first ? Is that why you are so annoyed at presidentcoin..? cos he promised you'd get rich off mountcoin and it didn't happen?

Anyway I don't care if presidentcoin == eldinhadz or not... even if it is the same guy, at least he actually doing something rather than hanging around ANN waiting for the next big cryptocurrency that they are gonna get rich off because they have no actual useful skills other than copy and paste trolling.

i actually like the fact its all command line

coinchiller

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:33:57 AM

that was a bit of a rant but the amount of idiotic trolls that want a free hand out around here really annoys me :/
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:38:24 AM

Agreed
coinchiller

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:42:05 AM

Yup, sure its easy to use.. crazy how people come into a new coin thread thinking they are getting into something exciting and new, something they are gonna make money off.. but expect it to be handed to them in a nice GUI package that gets started with one or two clicks :S

poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:46:53 AM

Yup, sure its easy to use.. crazy how people come into a new coin thread thinking they are getting into something exciting and new, something they are gonna make money off.. but expect it to be handed to them in a nice GUI package that gets started with one or two clicks :S

I like it too.

And sure the fud is thick but the guy running these coin is a riot, it was bound to catch up with him.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:48:50 AM

P.S.A.

--------------
Reference:
--------------

UP UP UP

I'm confused. presidentcoin is now off the team and a eldinhadz magically appears with a new announcement thread?

presidentcoin and eldinhadz are the same teenager posting under different accounts is all.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:49:44 AM

LOL, you are either a sockpuppet or must be describing something else. There is nothing exiting or new about a 100% Cryptonote clone. As if launching without a Windows wallet and insta-mining 400+ blocks in less than three minutes wasn't enough failure, the same scammer 'dev' just keeps adding to his list of failed shitcoins and this one will be no different
coinchiller

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:15:19 AM

tired arguments.

There is actually. At the moment all CN coins are new, and virtually identical (boolberry aside, they swapped out the algo and added the auto-by-default donation to devs.)  They all have the same properties, so if you're saying CN is not new and exciting, well.. that's your choice.

As for the 400 blocks 'premined', that is total crap. There were people mining this before you, deal with it.  The network hash rate has been extremely low from the start, and even if it were a premine of 400 blocks ( which it is not) it would be a whopping 1600 coins, a tiny % of the total coin supply. When you compare this to something like NTR or DRK npremines, it's basically so small it's not even worth factoring in.
tc61

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:31:53 AM

Extreme Pool

Enjoy

I am running cyptonote miner to pool host orion.extremepool.org 5555 but says thread 0:441 hashes, 43.33 h/s
Statum authentification fail
...retry after 10 sec

any ideas
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 04:34:59 AM

Extreme Pool

Enjoy

I am running cyptonote miner to pool host orion.extremepool.org 5555 but says thread 0:441 hashes, 43.33 h/s
Statum authentification fail
...retry after 10 sec

any ideas
no its up and has miners so as long as you are connecting to stratum port 5555, and have a valid address you should be good, paste me the command you are using.

eldinhadz (OP)

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:37:49 AM

P.S.A.

--------------
Reference:
--------------

UP UP UP

presidentcoin and eldinhadz are the same teenager posting under different accounts is all.

Not true
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: