Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ 777Coin Signature & Personal MSG Campaign ★☆★ Newb,jr,mem Ref Bonus 10%!  (Read 40983 times)
Earthgiver

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:50:41 PM

The faith I speak of here is not driven by religious principles, it's driven by business principles.

In business dealings there's a function called accounts receivable, it's the function of collecting money for services delivered. In this circumstance we've all provided a service for which Lightlord is the buyer. Our service has been completed and we're waiting for payment. Often companies set payment due dates at 30 or 45 days out and often (in the "real world of business" as you call it) the business owing the invoice doesn't pay exactly at the 30 or 45 days, but maybe longer (the term of how long is referred to as days sales outstanding.) We're all going through the same thing now. This current late payment, two days late, is meaningless. And that faith I speak of is a trust that is required in a business transaction.

If you don't prefer the way I think about, here's another way to think about it. Every other reputable campaign pays monthly and you all are bitching about waiting 12 days since the last payment?! That kind of fuss is unnecessary, it's childish. The reality is that we all provide a service before getting paid. And at the point where you or anyone else believes they can't wait for that payment to come, you or anyone else should end their participation.

And you're right, Lightlord does pay me, he pays me for every constructive post I make.

Don't sweat the payments - Lightlord has a great reputation, left a post a few days back that payment would be soon, and he'll likely pay an amount equal to whatever post count you've tallied since the last payment (up to the maximums of course).

Show some faith and focus your time on writing constructive posts where you think you can contribute to the conversation in all the various discussions going on in this forum!

Does he pay you to write this junk bro.. seriously have faith and you will get paid. that is one of the stupidest things i have heard lately. this is a virtual business. you work and you get paid, on time! or you quit. faith has nothing to do with it. you trying to bring God into someones failure to do the right thing, just to keep people hanging on is beyond sad. It is pathetic!
Faith is a religious term you moron and has nothing to do with business. so saying it is being used in the business sense is really stupid. And your business description is so far off that you just made your self look like a child arguing about who's stick gun can shoot further. Anything you say after this is completely irrelevant. you are a real comedian at least you should just run with it. that every stupid thing you just said was a joke. next time don't add into something unless you have some idea what you are talking about. just leave it alone.
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:26:21 PM

The faith I speak of here is not driven by religious principles, it's driven by business principles.

In business dealings there's a function called accounts receivable, it's the function of collecting money for services delivered. In this circumstance we've all provided a service for which Lightlord is the buyer. Our service has been completed and we're waiting for payment. Often companies set payment due dates at 30 or 45 days out and often (in the "real world of business" as you call it) the business owing the invoice doesn't pay exactly at the 30 or 45 days, but maybe longer (the term of how long is referred to as days sales outstanding.) We're all going through the same thing now. This current late payment, two days late, is meaningless. And that faith I speak of is a trust that is required in a business transaction.

If you don't prefer the way I think about, here's another way to think about it. Every other reputable campaign pays monthly and you all are bitching about waiting 12 days since the last payment?! That kind of fuss is unnecessary, it's childish. The reality is that we all provide a service before getting paid. And at the point where you or anyone else believes they can't wait for that payment to come, you or anyone else should end their participation.

And you're right, Lightlord does pay me, he pays me for every constructive post I make.

Don't sweat the payments - Lightlord has a great reputation, left a post a few days back that payment would be soon, and he'll likely pay an amount equal to whatever post count you've tallied since the last payment (up to the maximums of course).

Show some faith and focus your time on writing constructive posts where you think you can contribute to the conversation in all the various discussions going on in this forum!

Does he pay you to write this junk bro.. seriously have faith and you will get paid. that is one of the stupidest things i have heard lately. this is a virtual business. you work and you get paid, on time! or you quit. faith has nothing to do with it. you trying to bring God into someones failure to do the right thing, just to keep people hanging on is beyond sad. It is pathetic!
Faith is a religious term you moron and has nothing to do with business. so saying it is being used in the business sense is really stupid. And your business description is so far off that you just made your self look like a child arguing about who's stick gun can shoot further. Anything you say after this is completely irrelevant. you are a real comedian at least you should just run with it. that every stupid thing you just said was a joke. next time don't add into something unless you have some idea what you are talking about. just leave it alone.

Faith (as per Merriam-Webster dictionary) is "complete trust or confidence in someone or something". Faith as a religious term ("belief in the existence of God; strong religious feelings or beliefs" per same dictionary) is just one particular meaning of the word. Last time Light paid with a bonus for the delay, and personally, I wouldn't mind waiting a few days (strictly speaking, I'm not even waiting).

And stop calling names (and still better leave this thread altogether).

it turn into religion, whats next? lol
Earthgiver

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:38:17 PM

personally you wouldn't mind waiting a few days. You are about as bright as a black light in the middle of an Alaskan winter. And The word "faith" is first found in the Bible in Exodus 21:8. Was indeed first a religious term and is. you can attempt to take it out of its original context and use it for something else. But it will always be a religious word because that is where it's roots are. so to say you have faith in someone would be (as in God) because you are now comparing the root to the present. truth comes from those that understand. Folly comes from those that speak and understand not. Shhhh
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:27:55 PM

Did not received my btc till Sad
Earthgiver

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 03:42:13 PM

actually it was written in multiple languages, I speak Aramaic So I think i understand very well the languages of the bible or should i be correct "the collection of books know as the bible".    Smiley
Earthgiver

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 03:49:32 PM

suman66 that is because your faith is not strong enough. you need to have more prayer offered up to your Lord of light. or (lightlord) and he will bring you out of such worry and stress by showering you with micro btc. this is what all faithful servants of the lightlord do and it is in this that they are enriched 3 fold for their works but 10 fold by sheer faith alone they are rewarded. Have faith tiny human and the lightlord shall set you free. lol.
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:10:44 PM

Did not received my btc till Sad
We all waiting for payments its weird that OP posted he is giving updated s in next 48 hours but nothing happening here so we all have to wait for his return on this thread

Mr.burns

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:05:20 PM

The signature is too big for Jr members and newbies.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:08:10 PM

It's not mate.
Just follow the instructions.
Hope this helps

-.sgmf
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:00:33 PM

Read Post # 1 then hope you understand all signature is not big for newbies and Jr Members

CozyLife

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 07:26:23 PM

This is my first time running an ad campaign on here. How do I join this?

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:20:51 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 10:50:29 PM by Possum577

personally you wouldn't mind waiting a few days. You are about as bright as a black light in the middle of an Alaskan winter. And The word "faith" is first found in the Bible in Exodus 21:8. Was indeed first a religious term and is. you can attempt to take it out of its original context and use it for something else. But it will always be a religious word because that is where it's roots are. so to say you have faith in someone would be (as in God) because you are now comparing the root to the present. truth comes from those that understand. Folly comes from those that speak and understand not. Shhhh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith

Before you speak, think. Above is the link to the wikipedia definition of "Faith" (just incase the previous Merriam Webster version didn't suit you. Faith is certainly used in the religious context but the word has meaning, definition far larger than religious context.

And here's a link to the business and investment use of the word "Faith", which is the 'driven by business principles' usage I referred to. The "full faith and credit" -> http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/full-faith-credit.asp

If you disagree with my interpretation of the business context of what's going on here, why don't you explain to me where I'm wrong or offer an alternative point of view? I suspect it's because you don't know. You're just calling me out because you feel stupid now after having read my response.

Don't call me out and then get pissy when I defend myself and resort to name calling. We're a community, show some respect to your neighbors. If you're seriously calling me out because you'd prefer that I used the word "trust" instead of "faith" (which are synonyms) you need to get a life.

Anyone get paid yet? Or are you all still "losing faith" with Earthgiver?

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:56:37 PM

i do stats everyday and noticed

https://777coin.com/winners.php

stats havn't been updated in 3-4 days now. hope everythings ok. i PM owner last week trice and no response
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:46:00 AM

Quit the campaigne.  Smiley

s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:45:01 AM

just read the first OP what must you do then you're ready to running sig campaign  Wink
Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:33:18 PM

1. Put the signature code in your sig space.
2. Put ★☆★777Coin.com★☆★ What are you waiting for? in your personal message space.
3. Reply in this thread with your bitcoin address and the number of posts you have made before joining.

kerimk2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:28:00 PM

Still no god damn payment. Where are you light lord. I will (and I'm sure many others) will leave negative trust after this. Wasted my time and money on this campaign

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:34:57 PM

Soooo,
I sent Lightlord about four messages...
No response whatsoever.
He did say on the 14th of August that there will be an update expected in the next 12 - 48 hours..
It has been over 70 hours.
This is getting out of hand, I am expecting a raise or something.
If I was at higher rank I would leave this signature.
I would suggest Members leave and join Primedice or something.
Waiting for a response.
Thanks.

-.sgmf
theduluthdude

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:37:09 PM

Signing up for your signature campaign. Starting post 2 including this post.
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

Its weird 2 hours ago he was online and  many members waiting for his response  but giving no updates about this campaign

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: