Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Startup | BitLevers | CrowdFunding | Hourly Faucet Idea | #idea  (Read 535 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:00:01 AM

Hi,
Today i am going to show you another bitcoin startup idea about the hourly bitcoin faucet.Its is named as bitcoin lever,it is very simple but interesting game.User will be given 1 spin for every hour by which they can pull the lever down and the spining start it will be working on probablity.The average hourly rewards should be 200 satoshis.The amazing thing in this idea is that they can also buy more spins by depositing their BTC.
I have created a sketch of the games
If you think this idea is helpfull for you to making a business.You can donate me some
BTC
1EUnEZq3dQ2EGbqLF5SRqw81r6SKiFuJ2B
PM Me for suggestion and developement in this idea
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:04:36 AM

Nice Idea... but doubt about viability... Too much of work for too little money ...IMO Wink

Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:07:52 AM

Nice Idea... but doubt about viability... Too much of work for too little money ...IMO Wink

See the working of player
On first spin he gets 0.00000250btc
He wants to play more,he deposit his btc for external account to Our Btc address and buys spins for 0.01BTC.
and then probablity works
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: