Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:01:23 AM

Would it have been possible that Bter had to chip into the Crypti funds to cover some of the lost money?

It's not possible as per our agreement with Bter, and in order to assure the community, Bter are moving the funds to external Vaults (still under control of Bter).
SyRenity

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:03:48 AM

Is there some deadline for launch?

Bter dev has contacted us a while, however he will require some rest after the long flight and the urgent tasks that he came for.

We are waiting for him to update us he is done with the mainnet integration testing and withdrawals/deposits enabling, so we could give an advance notice to the community.
SyRenity

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:09:44 AM

At the same time we will be filtering total spends by a block under 1 crypti and subtracting the reciprocal of the total spends of a node in a block from calculated PoP to discourage spamming the network with small transactions to boost PoP.

Does this apply only on the Main blockchain or is it implemented on the custom ones aswell?

If so...
I'm imagining a company/Mutual Fund selling factional shares for factional XCR is mass quantity(given the value of 1 XCR it seems unlikely but in the future). What kinda of impact would that have on users foraging ability?

These are launch fees, and to be reviewed, and possibly replaced with dynamic formulas (as we do for transfer fee based on network transaction volume), as the network expands and becomes more secured.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:18:25 AM

Bter dev has contacted us a while, however he will require some rest after the long flight and the urgent tasks that he came for.

We are waiting for him to update us he is done with the mainnet integration testing and withdrawals/deposits enabling, so we could give an advance notice to the community.
If this is Lin, then he has just re-enabled NXT for trading. Hopefully he can now focus on you guys.
SyRenity

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:22:28 AM

The Proof of Time is a sum of the blocks the node has been continuously running since it has either started, restarted, or generated a block.
Can you explain in details how other nodes validate the POT block (when a node has been launched)?
It's quite difficult to implement to prevent the possibility of manipulation.

In nutshell, all nodes are sending requests, whether ad-hock for transactions (e.g. I've sent 100 XCR to someone), or periodical ("keep-alives").
These requests are registered by other nodes with their arrival time recorded, and then added to block. In this fashion every node basically verifies the up-time of other nodes, resulting with the forged block recording the up-time map of all nodes in the block-chain. We managed to keep the size efficient, so there will not be a storage bloat.

The weight system described by Bitseed also prevents an entity that managed to get control of forging (which in turn has to control the majority of nodes with balances...), from faking this up-time map for a prolonged amount of time.

These and other details will appear in the white-paper, which we will update after the launch.
samsmith16

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:27:17 AM

If this is Lin, then he has just re-enabled NXT for trading. Hopefully he can now focus on you guys.

Yes I just saw Lin do so as well!! Yes time to get back to Crypti!!

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:38:22 AM

http://cryptitalk.com/index.php/topic,100.msg211.html#new

??

zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:38:59 AM

cannot to wait again .  Grin

XCR will hit top 10 .

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:12:40 AM

Just a quick heads up to say thanls for the quality communication and good attitude. I know this must be a stressful time for you.

BINTEX

Powered by,
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 12:09:09 PM

I only see 350.1BTC transferred to the Xapo vault address:  https://blockchain.info/address/1KwpHHKKx1278LYDeqannK8mpngvSok59x

Pre-sale funds should be 750BTC.

This was intentional. In light of recent events, we decided it would be safest to split the funds between 2 different wallets. We were going to use Circle as they have insurance but unfortunately they couldn't accommodate our request in a timely manner so we are deciding on a second solution. We will keep you updated.

you have already getting your 750 btc huh?? huu?? u havent deliver product yet even............. wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffff  Angry Angry Angry

For starters, please control yourself in this thread. I understand the emotions but this kind of comment will not be tolerated. Everyone is frustrated, including us, but these outbursts (this includes your post prior to the one quoted) will not be allowed and you are ruining any positive reputation you might gain in this community.

Second, please read the updates prior to posting. The funds are all co-signed with SyRenity and BTER holding authority. The funds will require both parties to approve any withdrawal. This was done so that we could see our money was still taken care of so that we all had the piece of mind knowing that BTER still had out funds (in light of recent events).

As far as the launch date, we have posted numerous updates stating exactly what is happening with the pushback. We cannot give a date as it is reliant on BTER and they cannot give us an exact date. The wallet, nodes, and tech have been ready to go since last week. As soon as we have something official from BTER stating that the implementation is complete and everything looks good, we will give a 6 hour notice prior to officially initiating withdraw capability and launching the nodes.

Activity: 268

love is first

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:34:00 PM

XCR will hit top 10 .
Top 3 is the target
menno1986

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:43:50 PM

I only see 350.1BTC transferred to the Xapo vault address:  https://blockchain.info/address/1KwpHHKKx1278LYDeqannK8mpngvSok59x

This was intentional. In light of recent events, we decided it would be safest to split the funds between 2 different wallets. We were going to use Circle as they have insurance but unfortunately they couldn't accommodate our request in a timely manner so we are deciding on a second solution. We will keep you updated.

you have already getting your 750 btc huh?? huu?? u havent deliver product yet even............. wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffff  Angry Angry Angry

For starters, please control yourself in this thread. I understand the emotions but this kind of comment will not be tolerated. Everyone is frustrated, including us, but these outbursts (this includes your post prior to the one quoted) will not be allowed and you are ruining any positive reputation you might gain in this community.

Second, please read the updates prior to posting. The funds are all co-signed with SyRenity and BTER holding authority. The funds will require both parties to approve any withdrawal. This was done so that we could see our money was still taken care of so that we all had the piece of mind knowing that BTER still had out funds (in light of recent events).

As far as the launch date, we have posted numerous updates stating exactly what is happening with the pushback. We cannot give a date as it is reliant on BTER and they cannot give us an exact date. The wallet, nodes, and tech have been ready to go since last week. As soon as we have something official from BTER stating that the implementation is complete and everything looks good, we will give a 6 hour notice prior to officially initiating withdraw capability and launching the nodes.

+1
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:05:26 PM

XCR will hit top 10 .
Top 3 is the target

I'd like top 1!  Grin

And as Grexx said people should stop bashing the staff, these things and delays can always happen and especially in this case Crypti cant be blamed.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:58:48 PM

lin enabled nxt 2day.
SO he been back and not jetlag anymore.
whats excuse now, hu.....?
need another 48 hour? 3 days? 7 days? 10 days? 20? 30? 40? 50? ethereum datE? next year? Give time so unprofessional

NO FUD NO FUD AM HOLDER OF XCR. BUT PLZ, can u assure ur investors !!! each time i open thread i see postpone i just want HONEST answer when and not "ok in 48 hrs, ok, next 48, ok in 3 days, next week" just HONEST

Do you even read everything that is posted here?

Please do yourself and us a favor and read so you knew they do not have an exact ETR yet and awaiting from BTER.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:59:49 PM

BTER - BesT Escrow eveR   Grin
grandpa_seth

Activity: 316

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:03:19 PM

lin enabled nxt 2day.
need another 48 hour? 3 days? 7 days? 10 days? 20? 30? 40? 50? ethereum datE? next year? Give time so unprofessional

NO FUD NO FUD AM HOLDER OF XCR. BUT PLZ, can u assure ur investors !!! each time i open thread i see postpone i just want HONEST answer when and not "ok in 48 hrs, ok, next 48, ok in 3 days, next week" just HONEST

It is not the devs' fault that you do not understand English. Clearly EVERYONE is telling you there is no date or time for estimated launch because we are waiting for Bter. The devs have no control over the actions of another human being. If Bter dev says they will get to it when they can what can we do? Can you give us a set time for when your mother is going to market? What if she decides there is enough cookies in the house so she can shop a few days later than planned? Is that your fault because you told all your friends that there will be plenty of Oreos for your Nintendo party?
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:09:44 PM

lin enabled nxt 2day.

Do you even read everything that is posted here?

Please do yourself and us a favor and read so you knew they do not have an exact ETR yet and awaiting from BTER.

Sadly it doesn't matter. The BTER dev himself could come on here and post the exact time that Crypti will be available to withdrawal and by the next page there will be at least five "y u no release?" posts.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:14:31 PM

Welcome to my cozy ignore list... I worry more about stupid investors ruining my coins than the professionalism of the dev team.

lin enabled nxt 2day.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:20:39 PM

Top 1 is the target  Grin
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:37:14 PM

Now dont know what times to launch!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: