Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bubble incoming! $3800 - $4000 expected  (Read 17488 times)
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:04:12 AM

We'll see what happens. I get the feeling we're gonna see some pretty hefty resistance above at $800 and above, when we get there. We've been under those levels so long, with so many holders under water....

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:11:47 AM

I hope we see a new bubble soon. I bought most of my coins > $800. Would love to be in profit. Undecided

Hopefully you were able to lower your dollar cost average by picking up a few additional coins on the way down, or at least a few more when we sat at around $420 for what felt like an eternity. 

From a medium to long term perspective, I am still super confident that you will be profitable, it may just take a little patience.   I wouldn't sell at a loss if I were you.   

If you didn't pick up any more coins on the way down, you should still get some more now, when we are at a low point since it will bring your average way down (depending on how many coins you picked up at $800+)
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:14:29 AM

If you didn't pick up any more coins on the way down, you should still get some more now, when we are at a low point since it will bring your average way down (depending on how many coins you picked up at $800+)

Good advice. Unfortunately, most people end up selling at a loss or holding but too terrified to average down their cost. C'est la vie. More cheap coins for the rest of us....

TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:24:19 AM

I think Bitcoin is fascinating and has good potential long term. However, if you want the complete reasons why I am starting to feel somewhat bearish in the short term, the reasons lie entirely in this chart.  Don't focus too much on refuting any one thing because there are about 8 things.

Gingermod

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:25:18 AM

I think Bitcoin is fascinating and has good potential long term. However, if you want the complete reasons why I am starting to feel somewhat bearish in the short term, the reasons lie entirely in this chart.  Don't focus too much on refuting any one thing because there are about 8 things.

Stick to your psychics and moon cycles please.
healthandwealth

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:48:13 AM

All it takes is one or two good days of big buys to get us to 650 and above once again.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:53:13 AM

Hope that we will se $1000+ again this year.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:36:50 AM

I could use the RSI to point out some really bearish things too. I'll make a thread on that later.

You're such a giant Bitcoin bear that it makes me wonder why you're ever on these forums. It's one thing to be skeptical or to see/know that there will indeed be bad days for bitcoin (and any other potential investment or hobby out there), but I haven't ever noticed 1 hopeful or positive comment about bitcoin from you ever. Now I haven't gone through and looked at all your posting history, so there may be some in there somewhere, but I'd wager that they are few and far between.

With that being said, is bitcoin an investment to you? A hobby? An Interest? And if it is of any interest to you at all, why is it always in a negative light? Do you hate all of your hobbies?

I'm not raging on you or anything, just very curious as to your continued negativity and yet persistent activity in regards in bitcoin.

I'm not a bear....

You were strongly bearish at $450, $425, $400...and you are bearish now.
When is the last time you were strongly Bullish?  (medium to short-term)

Arghhh

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:01:44 AM

I could use the RSI to point out some really bearish things too. I'll make a thread on that later.

You're such a giant Bitcoin bear that it makes me wonder why you're ever on these forums. It's one thing to be skeptical or to see/know that there will indeed be bad days for bitcoin (and any other potential investment or hobby out there), but I haven't ever noticed 1 hopeful or positive comment about bitcoin from you ever. Now I haven't gone through and looked at all your posting history, so there may be some in there somewhere, but I'd wager that they are few and far between.

With that being said, is bitcoin an investment to you? A hobby? An Interest? And if it is of any interest to you at all, why is it always in a negative light? Do you hate all of your hobbies?

I'm not raging on you or anything, just very curious as to your continued negativity and yet persistent activity in regards in bitcoin.

I'm not a bear....

When is the last time you were strongly Bullish?  (medium to short-term)
TERA? NEVER

The rise of 2013 was much higher than the rise of 2012.  Some people keep speaking of the obvious "line" on the log chart. However I am having trouble finding this line and in fact I can draw several lines which would allow btc to go much lower than it is now before going up again. I have plotted a couple for reference.

The low volume and the lack of significant bid depth on mtgox that continues to fail to fill in above 125 seems to confirm my suspicion that it isn't ready to go higher at this point. I think this ordeal with the bid depth was an inflection point for this Jul-Aug rally.  

My new view of the market:

I wouldn't be suprised to see flat for an entire year.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:02:05 AM

I'm not a bear....

When is the last time you were strongly Bullish?  (medium to short-term)
This is typical TERA - every post is about how bitcoin will crash.  The she claims not to be a bear.  It is a never ending cycle  Cheesy
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:08:01 AM

I hope we see a new bubble soon. I bought most of my coins > $800. Would love to be in profit. Undecided

Then why didn't you buy in at the dips to 450? If I may ask... I bought in all the way down, so my average is about 620.
Don't forget to dump once we will be on 800-900 like every panicking retard trying to profit even e few dolars, worried that we won't go higher.
We prob will just hold your coins tight.
bitgold

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:15:52 AM

Wow. It does look like a valid repeating patterns.

What could be the catalyst? Paypal acceptance? Silkroad coin sold out? ETF?

wonkytonky

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:58:21 AM

5k+ Grin

Whatever. And no you haven’t been in bitcoin since 2010. Plus if you really feel the way you do. Then sell. Have conviction. If not keep pounding sand.
bananaControl

Activity: 322

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:12:34 AM

Then why didn't you buy in at the dips to 450? If I may ask... I bought in all the way down, so my average is about 620.
Don't forget to dump once we will be on 800-900 like every panicking retard trying to profit even e few dolars, worried that we won't go higher.
We prob will just hold your coins tight.

Does your butt hurt a lot from being in red since the last bubble?

You don't know shit about me. For me it's 1 or 0. I'll fucking go down with this ship.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:17:22 AM

I feel the FBI auction will bring good attention to Bitcoin if these coins are sold bit over market value. If sold under market value, I do not expect price increase anytime soon
Arghhh

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:04:36 AM

Wow. It does look like a valid repeating patterns.

What could be the catalyst? Paypal acceptance? Silkroad coin sold out? ETF?

See below...

If the 51% breach is handled convincingly and does no significant damage, then IMO we still are headed for a bubble in the near-future with this wildcard: Bitlicense

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-taking-bitcoin-exchange-applications-2014-3

"Lawsky also said the state will issue a final regulatory framework for digital currency businesses no later than Q2 of 2014."

End of Q2 2014 = June 30th, 2014

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:34:08 AM

I'm not a bear....

This is typical TERA - every post is about how bitcoin will crash.  The she claims not to be a bear.  It is a never ending cycle  Cheesy

TERA turned from bear to troll now.

she should go to btc-e troll box and leave this forum  Grin
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:48:41 AM

I saw a similar chart in a different thread somewhere. The conclusion was same. I don't have many Bitcoins, only a few. But I believe in HODL and your prediction help me with it! Smiley
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:02:23 AM

I'm not a bear....

TERA turned from bear to troll now.

she should go to btc-e troll box and leave this forum  Grin

LOL I was thinking today actually that the only difference between TERA and fonzie is that TERA posts charts.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:26:51 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 10:37:23 AM by TERA

This forum is full of idiots. I post about how in the worst case scenario, we're still up in a year from now before a super exponential rise, and that long term holding is a good strategy. Then I'm called bearish. BEARISH! I post charts that literally have two paths both of which end up on the moon, but that's not good enough. Anything that is not going to the moon right now is bearish. Who cares about gaining a base of support. Everything has to now, fast, right now, or it's bearish. Chop chop! Like a bunch of drug addicts that need their fix.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: