Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to invest in AmazoniaCoin? This is your decision because these are your donations.
50% IPO Shares - 50% Mine - 3 (14.3%)
100% Premine - 100% IPO Shares - 3 (14.3%)
1% Premine (option of IPO) - the rest to mine - 14 (66.7%)
Other (Please leave an idea!) - 1 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 21

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Amazonia Coin|AMZ|X-11|POW+POS| Save our Forests!!  (Read 20262 times)
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:19:48 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 07:09:46 PM by pinkman12345

Meet Amazonia coin (AMZ).

The poll above is for our community. We want you to have the power, because after all these will be your donations. So, lets explain the options:

• Option 1: Every donation for the IPO will be totalled and shared between all who donate. All of this money will be stored on one BTC wallet and will be shown here so you can check how much we have raised. 50% will be available for mining.
    • Option 2: 100% Premine with the IPO set out as above. Every donation received will be shared amongst all those who donate.
    • Option 3: Small Premine for bounties and competitions etc. An option of IPO will be considered. The rest will be mined.
    • Option 4: Other. If you think you have a good idea, we want to hear it. Please leave a comment below.
    _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

This is a new project to help save our rain forests starting with the Amazon. We are a group of British based developers / marketers who have a passion for crypto currency. We collectively came up with this project because we want to promote alternative currency throughout the world and we think this would be the most positive way.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

We have big plans for the coin and we are hoping to build a highly motivated community to join us in saving some of the most precious places on our planet!

Our aim is to donate such volume that we appear on multiple media platforms.

The Amazon rainforest is a special and precious environment, which is home to an astonishing 1 in 10 of all the species on Earth. It's unique and irreplaceable.
    But it's also in trouble. Every minute an area the size of three football pitches is destroyed.
    You can make a difference. Help us save 10 million trees!

If we donate enough, our voices will be heard, lets spread some positivity and bring peace and tranquility back the the places that have given so much to us. No amount is too little. You did your bit![/center]

Why would you want to buy a tree?
    We will be blunt!
    The Amazon Rainforest is dying.
    It is said: If the Amazon Rainforest dies every living thing on Earth will also die.

The Amazon Rainforest controls the Earths climate.
    The Amazon Rainforest gives us 20% of the oxygen we breath. The Amazon Rainforest gives us 60% of all fresh water on Earth.

If we let the Amazon Rainforest die we also die.
    This is our one and only chance to save ourselves from extinction.
    Together we can do this.  

You may not think so, but what happens to the Amazon Rainforest effects every living thing on Earth no matter where you live.
    We believe that there are people who would do their bit for our planet with their crypto currency. Donate now to buy your tree for the Amazon.
    Every donation over 0.05BTC will recieve a free T-shirt (Design will be on website) and donations over 0.1BTC will have their own tree planted in the amazon. So for 0.15BTC have your own tree and the T-shirt to show people YOU care.

All the usual info will follow - we are just wetting your appetite on this new venture. Website will be active within the next few days and we will decide on a launch time too. We are just getting the final plans in place and following up ideas to make this a better coin for everyone.
    [/list]

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    platorin

Activity: 392
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:20:41 PM

More info?
    CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:26:54 PM

Scam algo. No thanks.
    auy

Activity: 336
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:27:24 PM

I have a better suggestion: Stop mining, because it can save a lot of electricity. Shocked
    pinkman12345 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:38:02 PM

I unfortunately clicked the 'Post' button instead of the 'Preview' button.. This PRE-ANN is not complete. Please  come back and read this tomorrow when it is finished. We are a dedicated team of individuals who just want to see crypto currency in a positive light. This could be our chance to change peoples ideas on the adoption of alternative currencies and also make a huge difference to the planet we all live on!

Please come back and read tomorrow Smiley

Amazonia team

CryptoLTD

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:41:20 PM

Dont use a scam algo with hidden software that actually DOES use a GPU for what it can be used for then
    pinkman12345 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:47:26 PM

Dont use a scam algo with hidden software that actually DOES use a GPU for what it can be used for then

Can i ask you what you mean by X11 being a scam algo? XC and many other rapidly growing coins have all adopted the X11 algo and have not had any 'scam' accusations against them. Please don't comment here if you have nothing positive to say. Let people see that we are trying to do something positive for the crypto world.

teskky721

Activity: 34
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:50:39 PM

I unfortunately clicked the 'Post' button instead of the 'Preview' button.. This PRE-ANN is not complete. Please  come back and read this tomorrow when it is finished. We are a dedicated team of individuals who just want to see crypto currency in a positive light. This could be our chance to change peoples ideas on the adoption of alternative currencies and also make a huge difference to the planet we all live on!

Amazonia team

What time (and in which time zone) tomorrow?
    CryptoLTD

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:52:23 PM

Can i ask you what you mean by X11 being a scam algo? XC and many other rapidly growing coins have all adopted the X11 algo and have not had any 'scam' accusations against them. Please don't comment here if you have nothing positive to say. Let people see that we are trying to do something positive for the crypto world.

You must have the x11/x13 software that actually mines these to their full potential.. already looking bad.
    pinkman12345 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

Amazonia team

What time (and in which time zone) tomorrow?

Sorry, If you come back and see the announcement at 19:00 BST we will have the page ready for you all then.

Thanks

billotronic
    Legendary

Activity: 1610
    Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 10:49:51 PM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oxymoron

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
    Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
    mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

You must have the x11/x13 software that actually mines these to their full potential.. already looking bad.
    X11 is not a scam algo, it's an algo that's mostly used by GPUS and CPUS. And in case you don't know, this is the sph-miner software:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0;all
    You trolls have nothing better to do...
    And, those huge hashrates you see on X11 coins... they're rental, just got to nicehash and you'll get it real cheap.

MarryUncle

Activity: 63
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 11:06:14 PM

good...mark!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T2QmmNiv1Z8J118zYieALtELY3VQ64gLeo
    CryptoLTD

View Profile
    June 16, 2014, 11:14:38 PM

X11 is not a scam algo, it's an algo that's mostly used by GPUS and CPUS. And in case you don't know, this is the sph-miner software:
    And, those huge hashrates you see on X11 coins... they're rental, just got to nicehash and you'll get it real cheap.

Still a scam algo in my eyes, with non-public mining software that can utilize a GPU's full potential. I've said my peace, good luck.
    mpalenciac

View Profile
    June 17, 2014, 12:10:30 AM

Still a scam algo in my eyes, with non-public mining software that can utilize a GPU's full potential. I've said my peace, good luck.
    Then you just want to troll, what you're saying makes no sense. How can you say that the software is not public?.
    If you'd follow the link I posted you can see both the sources and binaries for the sph miner which basically mines anything you throw at it.
    And just to prove you wrong here it goes:

Source code: https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer

Windows binaries (compiled by badman74):
    Builds are sorted from newest to oldest:

https://mega.co.nz/#!uAp12DYa!vhfp1wDb43mB1KCo_5ZfwXehYhBXeKcVYWbmkTB2ldg (DRK + Q2C + QRK + MYR + FC + INK + ANI + GRS + SIC + TWE + MARU)
        https://mega.co.nz/#!eZhiCZbA!BDE1xMfi_6iE-PVzXxda5KtAmMbBY5tMGwXKm-sIgKY (DRK + Q2C + QRK + MYR + FC + INK + ANI + GRS + SIC + TWE)
        https://mega.co.nz/#!jMx1wSQZ!FQVD-ADPhiz8Eep9yQig8_WyP43oO6dC0I5z3_Gr93Y (DRK + Q2C + QRK + MYR + FC + INK + ANI + GRS + SIC)
        https://mega.co.nz/#!6ExQEIZR!skZC-GTW2ESXdue4R7DwF0CfbkzhoFq3qhLRkfbX_WI (DRK + Q2C + QRK + MYR + FC + INK + ANI + GRS)
        https://mega.co.nz/#!6RhCkTyZ!vjKvleVVGWCOn4a_8myMEBw45-KaESIYzXOj-we0uZQ (DRK + Q2C + QRK + MYR + FC + INK + ANI)
        https://mega.co.nz/#!vZAQwaob!MBbM81RRQUNUB6d1jgJCT7olfmCvkUH_lQSy4tYttV4 (DRK + Q2C + QRK + MYR + FC)
        https://mega.co.nz/#!XAYgiDbT!8dQtGr2H5C5JKbH9ljUn7oHzB9ij3If7HFCKmSEFw48 (DRK + Q2C + QRK + MYR)
        https://mega.co.nz/#!SQJC2ZQQ!w-m3MtZW2UcBxpp6c0Tewo0edeW8e30BP50lG2xcxwk (DRK + Q2C + QRK)
        https://mega.co.nz/#!2JYXHDpD!OOiFOdsh5rnvk1zhz5niXENNzbgnw1UXwmFcicBzevI (DRK only)

If you're gonna troll, get lost, I don't even know if this coin's gonna be good or not, but as a Miner and trader I hate trolls, all you do is waste people's time, energy and money.
    CryptoLTD

View Profile
    June 17, 2014, 12:14:35 AM

Yea, same here, x11 waists my time, it barley usese a GPU's capabilities, with the public mining software. Any ways good luck.
    mpalenciac

View Profile
    June 17, 2014, 12:37:17 AM

Yea, same here, x11 waists my time, it barley usese a GPU's capabilities, with the public mining software. Any ways good luck.
    So, according to what your ignorant ass is saying, then Scrypt is the best choice there is because it uses up 100% of the GPU and serves as a heater?
    CryptoLTD

View Profile
    June 17, 2014, 03:32:44 AM

So, according to what your ignorant ass is saying, then Scrypt is the best choice there is because it uses up 100% of the GPU and serves as a heater?

Wow, name calling, how great is that. No, im not saying scrypt is the best choice at all. I have nothing more to add here, good luck, have a good day.
    pinkman12345 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    June 17, 2014, 12:47:48 PM

We would like to invite you to vote in our poll. Please see the top of the thread and read the options you can choose from. Feel free to offer any other suggestions you have. We want this to be as inviting for people as possible, after all it is for a worthy cause. We want this to be a thriving community so get involved and have your say in the history we are creating.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and we hope to hear from everyone reading!

Amazonia team.

stgeorgesflag

Activity: 5
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    June 17, 2014, 04:29:51 PM

Sounds good, i want the t-shirt!! Are there any bounties available for promoting the coin? I think this is a great way to promote the alternative currency idea around the world.. can we know a bit about your team of 'devs' though?
    Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: