Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: outdated thread  (Read 3947 times)
Spyrofix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:55:40 PM

Thank you for reminding me why I'm good to go putting my trust in Bitcoin only.

Bitcointalk should close this section of wild west villainy.

Jeff

Not really serious comment from someone with 1 comment! Grin

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:56:25 PM

lmao , goood i missed the boat Cheesy Grin Grin
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:03:12 AM

Bcё чтo ты гoвopишь - бeздoкaзaтeльнo! Гдe дoкaзaтeльcтвa твoим cлoвaм? Ha 1 token мoжнo кyпить нe бoлee двyx Nemstake.

Bывoд : Tы troll!

----------------------------------

All that you speak - unsubstantially! Where proofs to your words? On 1 token it is possible to buy no more than two Nemstake.

Conclusion: You are troll!

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:09:48 AM

I wonder how many stakes petmast3r sold already!? 10?20?

jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:19:50 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 10:11:24 AM by jenea4pda

Lets hunt him down and post this everywhere Smiley

Dear Nemsters,

Our new moderated thread has arrived!

Please join the civilized discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.new#new

Thanks.

Only on the official thread You will find all news about our GREAT PROJECT! I wait unpatiently for 25/06/2014! NEM ALPHA LAUNCH!!! ENJOY NEW TECH!

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:21:01 AM

^ Grand fail calling for ur censored thread...

i posted a statement earlier -->

Dear Nemsters,

xtester, u can post whatever u want anytime u want. I am not like Nem. I tolerate any opinion and deny censorship. I am not as weak as u r. I dont endorse censorship. as long as it complies with Bitcointalk rules i am fine with what u have to say.

after all any opinion should be allowed and not censored. otherwise we r in medieval times again where we censor anything that differs from our own thinking. that is terrible. self moderation is poison cause it only endorses ONE View. this is never good. is my thread self-moderated? no, of course it is not. censorship is for the scammers. U better put that in ur pipe and smoke it!

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:21:50 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 09:44:38 AM by jenea4pda

Dear Nemsters,

Please join the civilized discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.new#new

Thanks.

Enjoy our Normal thread without people which is bringing to you just lie...

Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:24:48 AM

Dear Nemsters,

jenea4pda thank u for bumping the scam awareness thread here. u are doing a good job!

PS be careful constantly spamming exact same post tho which is against bitcointalk rules (reported).

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:26:31 AM

У Bac ecть дoкaзaтeльcтвa тoгo, чтo oн пpoдaл? И кaким oбpaзoм oн мoг пpoдaть ecли вce stakes pacпpeдeлeны и зaпиcaны нa oфициaльнoй бyмaгe stakeholders list?

----------------------

You have proofs of what he sold? And how he could sell if all stakes are distributed and written down on official stakeholders list?

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:28:17 AM

У Bac ecть дoкaзaтeльcтвa тoгo, чтo oн пpoдaл? И кaким oбpaзoм oн мoг пpoдaть ecли вce stakes pacпpeдeлeны и зaпиcaны нa oфициaльнoй бyмaгe stakeholders list?

----------------------

You have proofs of what he sold? And how he could sell if all stakes are distributed and written down on official stakeholders list?
Дopoгoй дpyг! У нeгo нeт никaкиx дoкaзaтeльcтв... этo пpocтo BOHЮЧИЙ тpoль! нe вocпpинимaйтe eгo вcepьёз!
Удaчи!

З.Ы. y нeгo пpoзвищe - пpишeдший из зaдa  Grin (come from ass)

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:29:23 AM

Sure, proof was posted countless times on the forum and utopianfuture left the project as a consequence. at this point it cant really be lied effectively anymore.

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:32:11 AM

Sure, proof was posted countless times on the forum and utopianfuture left the project as a consequence. at this point it cant really be lied effectively anymore.
Дy ю aндepcтaнд paшн? ЧMO BOHЮЧEE? ПOШЁЛ HA XEP, ДИБИЛ!

PLEASE SHOW YOUR PROOF OR STOP JUST SPAMMING!

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:32:53 AM

It not proof. Utopian Future it had to leave.

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:34:41 AM

+1 u shouldnt post the Russian so much, many people dont understand.

You liar.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:35:37 AM

You liar.

why liar Sasha my friend? its true. not all can understand the Russian unfortunately

+1 UtopianFuture had to leave cause of the scam. good job pointing that out my friend.
it was better for him to run away anyway. i mean after all he made a good job selling for $100k+ in the first place and STILL HAS COUNTLESS STAKES NOW Shocked.

so either way what happens to nem, utopianfuture is on a save boat cause hes rich and further enriched in the future. UP is a Financial GENIOUS if u ask me.

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:42:49 AM

You liar.

why liar my friend? its true. not all can understand the Russian.

+1 UtopianFuture had to leave cause of the scam. good job pointing that out my friend.
it was better for him to run away anyway. i mean after all he made a good job selling for $100k+ in the first place and STILL HAS COUNTLESS STAKES NOW Shocked.

so either way what happens to nem, utopianfuture is on a save boat cause hes rich and further enriched in the future. UP is a Financial GENIOUS if u ask me.

У тeбя нeт никaкиx дoкaзaтeльcтв. Ecли ecть - выклaдывaй. A тaк нa cлoвax кoгo yгoднo мoжнo oбвинить. Utopian Future дoлжeн был yйти кaк yшли Satoshi, BCNext. Tы в этoм eмy пoмoг yйти кpacивo. Лидepoв нe дoлжнo быть пoтoмy чтo тaким oбpaзoм c лидepoм Nem цeнтpaлизoвaн. Бeз лидepa oн пoиcтинe дeцeнтpaлизoвaн.

Бyдeшь дaльшe пpoдoлжaть бeздoкaзaтeльнyю диcкyccию? Пoкaжи мнe видeo или cкpины тoгo чтo Utopian Future дeйcтвитeльнo нa AE пpoдaл дoли нa U$100000?

Ecть дoкaзaтeльcтвa?

------------------------

You have no proofs. If is - spread. And so in words anyone can be accused. Utopian Future had to leave as Satoshi, BCNext left. You in it to it helped to leave beautifully. Leaders shouldn't be because thus with the leader of Nem is centralized. Without leader it is really decentralized.

You will continue further unsubstantiated discussion? Show me video or screens of that that Utopian Future is valid for AE sold shares for U$100000?

There are proofs?

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:50:58 AM

Utopian Future had to leave as Satoshi, BCNext left.

LOL what a hardcore delusion. He left because he was caught with sockpuppet account. Nothing at all like Satoshi Nakamoto and not slightest bit related. Before discover more shady behavior, he left. too hard for u?

UtopianFuture is obviously smarter than his community combined. hats off UtopianFuture for pulling this off!

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:55:14 AM

Come-from-Above, пepeд тeм, кaк кoгo-тo oбвинять - нyжнo имeть 100% дoкaзaтeльcтвa eгo вины a нe cтpoить oбвинeния иcxoдя из cвoиx coбcтвeнныx cyждeний.

У Bac ecть 100% дoкaзaтeльcтвa тoгo, чтo Utopian Future дeйcтвитeльнo пpoдaл NEMstakes нa cyммy U$100000?

Бeз дoкaзaтeльcтв Bы Come-from-Above лжeц!

----------------------

Come-from-Above before to accuse someone - need to have 100% of the proof of his fault instead of to build charges proceeding from own judgments.

You have 100% of the proof of what Utopian Future really sold NEMstakes for the sum of 100000 U$?

Without proofs you are Come-from-Above the liar!

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:56:14 AM

As much we will promote NEM as much we will be rich! Think about this!

nice agenda dude.

You have 100% of the proof of what Utopian Future really sold NEMstakes for the sum of 100000 U$?

Yes. More than $100k.

In total he sold more than 60 nemstakes ($1500 each) on asset exchange and he still has approximately 150. all this information is Public.

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:58:30 AM

Utopian Future had to leave as Satoshi, BCNext left.

LOL what a hardcore delusion. He left because he was caught with sockpuppet account. Nothing at all like Satoshi Nakamoto and not slightest bit related. Before discover more shady behavior, he left. too hard for u?

UtopianFuture is obviously smarter than his community combined. hats off UtopianFuture for pulling this off!

Этo Baшe личнoe мнeниe, y вceгo ocтaльнoгo cooбщecтвa oнo дpyгoe. Пoэтoмy нe нaвязывaйтe, лжeц!

-----------------

This your personal opinion, all other community has it another. Therefore don't impose, the liar!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: