Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MMXIV Promotions Thread - Free Antminer S2 Units - Daily MP TH Giveaway  (Read 969 times)
MMXIV (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:25:06 PM

Two active events ongoing. This thread will be updated with the newest information on MMXIV Promotions

pool.mmxivcoin.com

Starting Tuesday, June 17th, I'm going to pick a random address from the multipool miners list and put 1 Terahash on their address using the SHA portion of the multipool. That means everyday someone new will get an extra 1 Terahash worth of payments from the multipool for 24 hours!

We will be watching to see who jumps on and off of the pool. The longer you mine, the more entries you will receive. Every hour mined per worker will earn you 1 entry into the drawing

Miners for all 3 active algorithms are eligible. Just mine on your algo of choice and you are in the daily drawing. Good luck!

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:58:32 AM

Nice , i just rented 9.8 Mh/s x11 algo and i will point to the mp , hope i will win that extra 1 Terahash Smiley

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Please vote for MMXIV on Cryptsy - https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:06:41 PM

Sometime tonight I will be picking the first winner of the 1 TH mining power for 24 hours. All you have to do is mine on pool.mmxivcoin.com to be eligible. I will pick one of the miner payout addresses tonight at random and select a new one every day

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: