Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS>Vanilla Reload/Moneypak  (Read 1582 times)
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:42:28 AM

Well its official,  now its a lost cause. Btc has been transferred elsewhere and op is unresponsive

Hey man!  Cheesy
What address did you send the 0.5 to?

He posted the transactions id showing it was sent to https://blockchain.info/address/1J2C5gTrdRFK14GR42DkzamJUNLu8aiu7L

Still no moneypak? Yeah, you got scammed unless he is just fucking around with you for making him wait.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeniorMember

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:22:44 AM

At the time we was setting up the trade, I think around last friday or something. I was not able to process any mp reloads due to reaching my reload limits already.

When I was available to redeem again, I attempted to complete the trade...
Which hasn't so far worked out.
UpcomingTruth

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:33:08 AM

At the time we was setting up the trade, I think around last friday or something. I was not able to process any mp reloads due to reaching my reload limits already.

Hello, SeniorMember
I've been trying to get in contact with Naturesgate but he has not responded. Reason being, was attempting to return what I took from him awhile back.

I see that he also scammed you for .5btc for $300 at the current market rate.
Since the user is now inactive, I have a $100 moneypak in hand that I can give you. Its technically as if I'm repaying $100 out of his $300 he took from? Would you be interested?  Let me know, send me a PM
Thanks!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SeniorMember

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:37:11 AM

Hello, SeniorMember
I've been trying to get in contact with Naturesgate but he has not responded. Reason being, was attempting to return what I took from him awhile back.

I see that he also scammed you for .5btc for $300 at the current market rate.
Since the user is now inactive, I have a $100 moneypak in hand that I can give you. Its technically as if I'm repaying $100 out of his $300 he took from? Would you be interested?  Let me know, send me a PM
Thanks!
Well, I mean if your offering? You don't necessarily have to do that...?
But I'd be more then willing to accept your offer? Sending PM now :-D
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: