Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch dank fly  (Read 4222 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:32:01 AM

I was riding like this the third or fourth day I ever hopped on a bike,and it was an R6.

Same bike you wrecked in a 35 MPH turn? Lot of squids like you out there, think you're hot shit because you can ride fast in a straight line then eat shit the first turn you come to.

I crashed my friends R6 the following day after the Yo momma's big fat booty ban show, going around 60 in a 35 on a sharp turn.  I didn't lean into the turn enough and I hit the grass.  The bike was totaled, I didn't get a scratch on me.  People stopped to make sure I was okay, and I was great.  Some people negatively commented on my riding skills, while others just cared about the well being of me.  EMS and RPD eventually came.  The officer demonstrated the true duty of peace keepers.  He was very calm and understanding abou the accident, despite the fact I don't have a motorcycle license and the California license plate was printed off on paper.  I explained to him my situation and he assisted my family to help move the bike out of a ditch and into a van.  I received four citations, four victimless acts and I was on my way, despite the arrest warrant for my name.

It's pretty obvious you don't really know how to ride, especially from the way you were wobbling around like a 5 year old on his first bike without training wheels when you came up on the first red light. Next time you find yourself going "too fast" for a turn, commit, push the inside bar in more (it's called countersteering, look it up if you plan on doing anything more than highway runs), weight the inside peg, and look as far ahead into the turn as you can. There is absolutely no excuse for "not leaning enough" and running off the road. The more likely scenario is that you freaked out and target fixated your way into a ditch. You go where you look, and the bike will lean far more than you think it will.

A few tips:
Tuck your laces in, they'll get caught in the chain or on the pegs.
Stay out of the center of the lane, particularly at stop lights, there's lots of oil there which will cling to your tire. You also want to be off to the side in case of a rear end accident.
Get your weight off your wrists/the handlebars and support your upper body with your back, abs, and thighs. This is a major contributing factor to the way you wobble around at low speeds. You are introducing that instability with poor control, the bike will roll straight on it's own. That's also probably why you roll through lights, slow speed is the hard part on a bike.

I won't comment on your lack of gear, shifting ability, and the way you endanger other people's lives.

I entered the turn at 70 mph, lay off.

I know how to ride.

I was wobbling on purpose, I like to see how long I can keep the bike balanced before putting my feet on the ground.

I endanger no one.

70 now? Thought it was "almost 60"? I'm guessing it's neither and you're exaggerating. The R6 is a high performance bike built for the track, and had lights and mirrors stuck on it to make it street legal. It's capable of taking turns (if you actually turn and don't just ride into the ditch) at blistering eye peeling warp speeds like 50-55 (when people say "around" they are rounding up). Hopefully you'll sell the bike before you find out how little you know and take some poor family out with you.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:38:38 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 07:53:48 AM by sj2199

i didn't knew that dank u are a crow

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:53:29 AM

I was riding like this the third or fourth day I ever hopped on a bike,and it was an R6.

Same bike you wrecked in a 35 MPH turn? Lot of squids like you out there, think you're hot shit because you can ride fast in a straight line then eat shit the first turn you come to.

I crashed my friends R6 the following day after the Yo momma's big fat booty ban show, going around 60 in a 35 on a sharp turn.  I didn't lean into the turn enough and I hit the grass.  The bike was totaled, I didn't get a scratch on me.  People stopped to make sure I was okay, and I was great.  Some people negatively commented on my riding skills, while others just cared about the well being of me.  EMS and RPD eventually came.  The officer demonstrated the true duty of peace keepers.  He was very calm and understanding abou the accident, despite the fact I don't have a motorcycle license and the California license plate was printed off on paper.  I explained to him my situation and he assisted my family to help move the bike out of a ditch and into a van.  I received four citations, four victimless acts and I was on my way, despite the arrest warrant for my name.

It's pretty obvious you don't really know how to ride, especially from the way you were wobbling around like a 5 year old on his first bike without training wheels when you came up on the first red light. Next time you find yourself going "too fast" for a turn, commit, push the inside bar in more (it's called countersteering, look it up if you plan on doing anything more than highway runs), weight the inside peg, and look as far ahead into the turn as you can. There is absolutely no excuse for "not leaning enough" and running off the road. The more likely scenario is that you freaked out and target fixated your way into a ditch. You go where you look, and the bike will lean far more than you think it will.

A few tips:
Stay out of the center of the lane, particularly at stop lights, there's lots of oil there which will cling to your tire. You also want to be off to the side in case of a rear end accident.
Get your weight off your wrists/the handlebars and support your upper body with your back, abs, and thighs. This is a major contributing factor to the way you wobble around at low speeds. You are introducing that instability with poor control, the bike will roll straight on it's own. That's also probably why you roll through lights, slow speed is the hard part on a bike.

I won't comment on your lack of gear, shifting ability, and the way you endanger other people's lives.

I know how to ride.

I was wobbling on purpose, I like to see how long I can keep the bike balanced before putting my feet on the ground.

I endanger no one.

70 now? Thought it was "almost 60"? I'm guessing it's neither and you're exaggerating. The R6 is a high performance bike built for the track, and had lights and mirrors stuck on it to make it street legal. It's capable of taking turns (if you actually turn and don't just ride into the ditch) at blistering eye peeling warp speeds like 50-55 (when people say "around" they are rounding up). Hopefully you'll sell the bike before you find out how little you know and take some poor family out with you.

I underestimated when I originally said it to give the benefit of the doubt.  I do recall entering the turn at 70, I hit the grass at about 65.  Did a barrel roll or two and popped up on my feet, not a scratch.

I have definitely become a lot more aware since then and my riding reflects so.  I have not crashed her and I never will, I have grown a deep bond with her after her structural integrity reacted to my forgiveness and positivity I began to show her, she responds to keep me safe.

i didn't knew that dank u a crow

Yes.  I am a crow.

Grin

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:23:35 PM

A few tips:

I know how to ride.

I endanger no one.

I underestimated when I originally said it to give the benefit of the doubt.  I do recall entering the turn at 70, I hit the grass at about 65.  Did a barrel roll or two and popped up on my feet, not a scratch.

I have definitely become a lot more aware since then and my riding reflects so.  I have not crashed her and I never will, I have grown a deep bond with her after her structural integrity reacted to my forgiveness and positivity I began to show her, she responds to keep me safe.

i didn't knew that dank u a crow

Yes.  I am a crow.

Grin

woah, I didn't notice that. Is that a pet?

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:34:07 PM

Wow, you give motorcyclists a really bad name.....

Endangering yourself and the others around you....very poor taste too bad you didn't get a ticket for the way you were driving, reckless + speeding ticket should help you out.

Absolutely pathetic that you post this video and brag about how you are endangering people.  Keep driving like that and you are going to kill someone....
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:31:07 PM

Endangering yourself and the others around you....very poor taste too bad you didn't get a ticket for the way you were driving, reckless + speeding ticket should help you out.

Absolutely pathetic that you post this video and brag about how you are endangering people.  Keep driving like that and you are going to kill someone....

I'm not bragging about how I'm endangering people.  I'm not endangering people.  If I know before I step foot on the bike that I'm not going to crash and lay my fate in the hands of the universe/god I know I will be protected, as the universe protects those who serve her prosperity.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
leex1528

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:53:04 PM

I'm not bragging about how I'm endangering people.  I'm not endangering people.  If I know before I step foot on the bike that I'm not going to crash and lay my fate in the hands of the universe/god I know I will be protected, as the universe protects those who serve her prosperity.

Sigh you are a nut job...you are one of those people that would shoot up a school and justify it.

Keep driving like that, one of these days someone isn't going to see you and hit you, got news for you, they will probably be alright, you going 100 on a bike, probably with no helmet, will not be okay.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 08:26:30 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 09:33:15 PM by Vod

Sean you have no right to be on those public roads.

Every other person driving has made an agreement to drive in a predictable and safe way.  You ignore that agreement and your driving is not predictable at all.  Someone will make a move that will get you killed.  You're an asshole for trying to take someone innocent out with you.

Sigh you are a nut job...you are one of those people that would shoot up a school and justify it.

The email address of his local police department is hspd@hollyspringsnc.us

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:34:00 PM

Sean you have no right to be on those public roads.

Every other person driving has made an agreement to drive in a predictable and safe way.  You ignore that agreement and your driving is not predictable at all.  Someone will make a move that will get you killed.  You're an asshole for trying to take someone innocent out with you.

The email address of his local police department is hspd@hollyspringsnc.us

Once the police start following motor vehicle laws, I will too.

Please stop fantasizing about my death, I know how to believe in myself.  I would have been dead a long time ago if that was my fate.

Keep driving like that, one of these days someone isn't going to see you and hit you, got news for you, they will probably be alright, you going 100 on a bike, probably with no helmet, will not be okay.

Riding a motorcycle == shooting people in a school?  Quite twisted and demented logic you have my friend, imo.

I was wearing a helmet.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:12:25 PM

jesus

why put that up ?
who you trying to impress ??

i thought someone like yourself with yoru 'love for all' policy would not be into trying to impress people!

leex1528

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:34:05 AM

Riding a motorcycle == shooting people in a school?  Quite twisted and demented logic you have my friend, imo.

I was wearing a helmet.

No, I was simply making the comparison that you obviously don't abide by the road rules and you think it is okay, just like the people who do that crap and see nothing wrong with it.  Whether or not you truly believe it or not, you are endangering life's like crazy.  I really hope you don't do that again and realize your mistake.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:06:11 AM

jesus

why put that up ?

i thought someone like yourself with yoru 'love for all' policy would not be into trying to impress people!

Obviously he doesn't get enough attention in real life, so he depends on the internet for it. 

If he continues to ride like that, it's only a matter of time before they are scraping him off the pavement. Hopefully he will only hurt himself in the process.  Normally I don't like to see people get hurt, but I'm not a fan of thieves, especially ones who refuse to accept responsibility and do the right thing and try to pay the person back.  Then there is the fact he continues to try to scam people.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:34:39 AM

jesus

why put that up ?

Obviously he doesn't get enough attention in real life, so he depends on the internet for it.  

If he continues to ride like that, it's only a matter of time before they are scraping him off the pavement. Hopefully he will only hurt himself in the process.  Normally I don't like to see people get hurt, but I'm not a fan of thieves, especially ones who refuse to accept responsibility and do the right thing and try to pay the person back.  Then there is the fact he continues to try to scam people.

That's my problem with dank, his delusions allow him to justify to himself doing whatever he wants, even if it means stealing or endangering their lives. He has the mental processes of an 11 year old.

I feel sorry for his parents, I bet they spend so much time worrying and wondering where they went wrong.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:52:18 AM

Lol in some times of the video you drive crazily between the cars.. in one of those you can kiss the ground in an easy manner.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:04:35 AM

jesus

why put that up ?

If he continues to ride like that, it's only a matter of time before they are scraping him off the pavement. Hopefully he will only hurt himself in the process.  Normally I don't like to see people get hurt, but I'm not a fan of thieves, especially ones who refuse to accept responsibility and do the right thing and try to pay the person back.  Then there is the fact he continues to try to scam people.

That's my problem with dank, his delusions allow him to justify to himself doing whatever he wants, even if it means stealing or endangering their lives. He has the mental processes of an 11 year old.

I feel sorry for his parents, I bet they spend so much time worrying and wondering where they went wrong.

I couldn't imagine the stress he puts his parents under.  He obviously needs some physiological help, he has mental health issues for sure. That's where a small part of me feels sorry for him, it's a very small part however.  From what I've seen, he'd refuse the help anyway.  Tragic way to live a life. 

He apparently doesn't what to live by the system, but his dependance on others is pretty sad.  Then again, he comes across as a pathological liar. He could be full of shit with all of it.  I highly doubt it though.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:27:01 PM

This video is not for attention, it is to get you all to believe in live without fear yourself.

Who needs psychological help - those who have faith and peace in their life and are actually living, or those who live in fear of the inevitable; death?

People fuck up when they react in fear.  That's why when the days turn and the beings of light fight the beings of dark, the dark will lose.

Your judgement speaks wonders of how fearful you really are, rather than accepting things as they are, you attack those who live beyond your realm of understanding.

Maybe it's time to consider the truth that living in fear, judgement, doubt and hatred is not living at all.  It is fearing.

Only once you realize the subjective nature of our universe may you find peace.  Things are not as they are, they are as you see them.  Change your perception and you change your world.

leex1528

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:29:06 PM

This video is not for attention, it is to get you all to believe in live without fear yourself.

Who needs psychological help - those who have faith and peace in their life and are actually living, or those who live in fear of the inevitable; death?

People fuck up when they react in fear.  That's why when the days turn and the beings of light fight the beings of dark, the dark will lose.

Your judgement speaks wonders of how fearful you really are, rather than accepting things as they are, you attack those who live beyond your realm of understanding.

Maybe it's time to consider the truth that living in fear, judgement, doubt and hatred is not living at all.  It is fearing.

Only once you realize the subjective nature of our universe may you find peace.  Things are not as they are, they are as you see them.  Change your perception and you change your world.

I would lay off the drugs for a bit, You are beginning to sound like you don't even speak english.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

Maybe you should open your mind and you would be able to comprehend what I'm saying.

I'm not using big words, I'm just articulating concepts so simple while we are led to believe they're complicated.

Just remember - everyone trips when they die.  In fact, you will not trip harder than that moment, death is the ultimate trip.  Might as well prepare in the psychedelic realm with much more moderate chemicals than DMT.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 06:40:36 PM

Maybe you should open your mind and you would be able to comprehend what I'm saying.

I'm not using big words, I'm just articulating concepts so simple while we are led to believe they're complicated.

Just remember - everyone trips when they die.  In fact, you will not trip harder than that moment, death is the ultimate trip.  Might as well prepare in the psychedelic realm with much more moderate chemicals than DMT.

See, you are justifying your actions, same way the school shooters do.   Undecided  You may not care about death, but innocent drivers do.

You have no right to use those community roads without a license.  They don't belong to you.  You are trespassing.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:47:44 PM

Hah i wanted to close that video thinking that you will be only riding that slow around the city...but when you started speeding up, gosh sometimes i even forgot to breath, i know what kind of amazing feeling it is!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: