Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch dank fly  (Read 4222 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:49:05 PM

Maybe you should open your mind and you would be able to comprehend what I'm saying.

I'm not using big words, I'm just articulating concepts so simple while we are led to believe they're complicated.

Just remember - everyone trips when they die.  In fact, you will not trip harder than that moment, death is the ultimate trip.  Might as well prepare in the psychedelic realm with much more moderate chemicals than DMT.

See, you are justifying your actions, same way the school shooters do.   Undecided  You may not care about death, but innocent drivers do.

You have no right to use those community roads without a license.  They don't belong to you.  You are trespassing.  

You are highly delusional vod.

And last I checked, this country was for the people, of the people, by the people.

My generation is the future.  Adapt to the changes or become obsolete, that is nature.

True freedom is anarchy.  True peace is anarchy when the population feels peace.  The government could explain this to every citizen and then disappear and society would function perfectly, better even, with the natural law of the universe - karma.

But the governments seeks destruction, they seek chaos, they seek fear, the thrive off of your suffering and pain.

And you're just another cog in their machine vod, reacting to the forces around you with no capacity to choose things for yourself.

Find your soul and you find freewill.  Your soul is love, unity, it is your true self, your consciousness.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:02:03 PM

I was hoping to see a crash or Dank catapulted from the bike after some unexpected braking Cheesy

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:01:14 PM

I was hoping to see a crash or Dank catapulted from the bike after some unexpected braking Cheesy
I'd like to see video of you with that super action, now i get why your name is EVIL panda...even thought he has maybe fucked up with that money he is still just a person and atleast he didn't run away like other scammers do?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 12:42:20 AM

I'd like to see video of you with that super action, now i get why your name is EVIL panda...even thought he has maybe fucked up with that money he is still just a person and atleast he didn't run away like other scammers do?

He didn't run away - he continues to try and scam.   Undecided

I'd prefer to see him crash and die then crash and hurt another innocent person, wouldn't you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:23:35 AM

I once saw Dank fly clear across a body of water.

sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:09:06 AM

This video is not for attention, it is to get you all to believe in live without fear yourself.

Who needs psychological help - those who have faith and peace in their life and are actually living, or those who live in fear of the inevitable; death?

People fuck up when they react in fear.  That's why when the days turn and the beings of light fight the beings of dark, the dark will lose.

Your judgement speaks wonders of how fearful you really are, rather than accepting things as they are, you attack those who live beyond your realm of understanding.

Maybe it's time to consider the truth that living in fear, judgement, doubt and hatred is not living at all.  It is fearing.

Only once you realize the subjective nature of our universe may you find peace.  Things are not as they are, they are as you see them.  Change your perception and you change your world.
hippy

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:27:30 AM

I'd prefer to see him crash and die then crash and hurt another innocent person, wouldn't you?
It's still rude and really ugly admiting "i'd like to see someone bad die" i know alot of people hate im here including you but i'd rather see him learn, not die.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:58:15 PM

Actually, I'm trying to earn money to pay back squall before the USD collapses but nobody wants to help me with that.  In fact, you vod, have probably prevented squall from getting his money back more than anyone.

Grin One day.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:50:29 PM

Actually, I'm trying to earn money to pay back squall before the USD collapses but nobody wants to help me with that.  In fact, you vod, have probably prevented squall from getting his money back more than anyone.

Grin One day.

You and Vod fight so much it's not even funny.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:07:36 PM

It's not.  It's quite sad that he spends such colossal amounts of time trying to bash me and defame/debase my name and word.

Sorta disturbing to be honest.

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:09:16 PM

It's not.  It's quite sad that he spends such colossal amounts of time trying to bash me and defame/debase my name and word.

as long as you're making the best of efforts to pay back squall it should be okay,right?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:10:29 PM

Actually, I'm trying to earn money to pay back squall before the USD collapses but nobody wants to help me with that.  In fact, you vod, have probably prevented squall from getting his money back more than anyone.

How am I stopping you from selling your bike and paying squall back some money?

You can't even legally ride the bike!

Your selfishness is what's stopping squall from getting money - not anything I do.

Again, it's YOU that have defamed youself by constantly lying and trying to scam.

You are known as the forum idiot due to your own actions.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:18:24 PM

What? How old is he?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:25:46 PM

Actually, I'm trying to earn money to pay back squall before the USD collapses but nobody wants to help me with that.  In fact, you vod, have probably prevented squall from getting his money back more than anyone.

How am I stopping you from selling your bike and paying squall back some money?

Your selfishness is what's stopping squall from getting money - not anything I do.

Again, it's YOU that have defamed youself by constantly lying and trying to scam.

You are known as the forum idiot due to your own actions.

It's pretty impossible to pay squall back when you post this shit after every post I make.

If I could get a loan I could easily make some money and take care of business but you make that impossible.

I'm not a scammer just because I was scammed by two people I was doing business with.  If you're going to call anyone a scammer, call the chinese guy and PF scammers, for they're the ones that actually made this situation happen.

You're funneling your hatred on the wrong person, but I think you know this, you just don't care because it's easy to talk shit to someone who thinks differently than you on the internet.

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:32:14 PM

I love motorbikes... to bad I will never have one... Crow on the backseat O_O bad omen.
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:34:27 PM

I love motorbikes... to bad I will never have one... Crow on the backseat O_O bad omen.

I have a fear of crashing

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:37:40 PM

I have a fear of crashing

That's how you crash.  Feel peace and you will be safe.  No need to fear anything, it's illogical.

Eh, just a bird diggin the bike, he liked it.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:40:21 PM

It's pretty impossible to pay squall back when you post this shit after every post I make.

Bullshit.

Sell your bike, pay back squall $2,000.  Keep $800 for yourself.

How is that impossible?  Pay your debts!

If I could get a loan I could easily make some money and take care of business but you make that impossible.

You had a loan already.  You didn't pay it back. You're dense to not understand this.

dankcoin is your best chance to get rich.  Work on that.

EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:44:00 PM

It's still rude and really ugly admiting "i'd like to see someone bad die" i know alot of people hate im here including you but i'd rather see him learn, not die.
I never said anything about dying, people fall of bikes every day and live. The thread title promised some action, which the movie inside lacked.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:44:53 PM

I'm not a scammer just because I was scammed by two people I was doing business with.  If you're going to call anyone a scammer, call the chinese guy and PF scammers, for they're the ones that actually made this situation happen.

You're funneling your hatred on the wrong person, but I think you know this, you just don't care because it's easy to talk shit to someone who thinks differently than you on the internet.

Didn't you just pull a "going homeless need donations" scam?   Look at your -28 trust rating.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: