Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch dank fly  (Read 4222 times)
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:28:42 AM

This video is not for attention, it is to get you all to believe in live without fear yourself.

Who needs psychological help - those who have faith and peace in their life and are actually living, or those who live in fear of the inevitable; death?

People fuck up when they react in fear.  That's why when the days turn and the beings of light fight the beings of dark, the dark will lose.

Your judgement speaks wonders of how fearful you really are, rather than accepting things as they are, you attack those who live beyond your realm of understanding.

Maybe it's time to consider the truth that living in fear, judgement, doubt and hatred is not living at all.  It is fearing.

Only once you realize the subjective nature of our universe may you find peace.  Things are not as they are, they are as you see them.  Change your perception and you change your world.

Oh yeah, it's for attention. You're not fooling anyone. If you want people to believe in a life without fear, stop riding like a fucking idiot! You're going to cause an accident sooner or later. Sorry, not fearful here. You're logic is flawed, much like your way of thinking. 

You refuse to pay your debts, and you continue to try and scam people. It's only a matter of time before you scam the wrong person and/or the free ride comes to an end. The rules of living in a society are pretty simple.  You work and pay your own way.  If that isn't for you, fine.  You give up the right to live in that society.  Go live in the woods somewhere. Build a cabin and provide for yourself.

My Uncle did exactly that in a little place called Watson Lake BC. Accomplished hunter/fisherman who didn't like the rules.  Learned a lot from that man.

Your world only exists inside your head, and eventually fantasy land will cease to exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:17:10 AM

Actually, I'm trying to earn money to pay back squall before the USD collapses but nobody wants to help me with that.  In fact, you vod, have probably prevented squall from getting his money back more than anyone.

How am I stopping you from selling your bike and paying squall back some money?

You can't even legally ride the bike!

Your selfishness is what's stopping squall from getting money - not anything I do.

It's not.  It's quite sad that he spends such colossal amounts of time trying to bash me and defame/debase my name and word.

Sorta disturbing to be honest.

Again, it's YOU that have defamed youself by constantly lying and trying to scam.

You are known as the forum idiot due to your own actions.

It's pretty impossible to pay squall back when you post this shit after every post I make.

If I could get a loan I could easily make some money and take care of business but you make that impossible.

I'm not a scammer just because I was scammed by two people I was doing business with.  If you're going to call anyone a scammer, call the chinese guy and PF scammers, for they're the ones that actually made this situation happen.

You're funneling your hatred on the wrong person, but I think you know this, you just don't care because it's easy to talk shit to someone who thinks differently than you on the internet.

In first grade I got scammed out of $20 (which would now be worth over $10 million USD if it gained interest and I bought BTC at $2).  My whole life I have lent people money or items and got shafted.  It still doesn't stop me from paying my electric bill or paying my friends back when I owe them for lunch.

You have assets in the form of your bike.  Either sell it, or if it is too precious then go find some work to do. Mow somebody's lawn.   Do what you have to do to make things right.
valog123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:33:12 AM

haahah
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:52:34 AM

dank's da shiiiiiiiit  Kiss
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:32:10 PM

This was the most uninteresting video of riding I've seen. The camera was shaking all over the place and the riding was mediocre at best. If you want to see a decent vblog with someone riding a bike check out Mordeth13. He had around 300 videos uploaded on youtube before they banned him, but he's back now and has a few videos uploaded.

Unfortunately, I went on to watch a video of dank with his guitar and I must say I've never felt sorry for a guitar before, but after watching dank go at it I can't help feeling like it was violated. Immediately afterwards, I felt an urgent need to take a shower. Jimi Hendrix and Pete Townshend had more respect for their guitars by at least giving them 'a good death'.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:11:19 PM

This video is not for attention, it is to get you all to believe in live without fear yourself.

Who needs psychological help - those who have faith and peace in their life and are actually living, or those who live in fear of the inevitable; death?

People fuck up when they react in fear.  That's why when the days turn and the beings of light fight the beings of dark, the dark will lose.

Your judgement speaks wonders of how fearful you really are, rather than accepting things as they are, you attack those who live beyond your realm of understanding.

Maybe it's time to consider the truth that living in fear, judgement, doubt and hatred is not living at all.  It is fearing.

Only once you realize the subjective nature of our universe may you find peace.  Things are not as they are, they are as you see them.  Change your perception and you change your world.

I would fear looking in my rear view mirror to see some wreckless fool on a motorcycle barreling towards the gap between my car and the car in the lane next to me at 2-3x my speed.

All it takes is one small knee-jerk reaction to send my car 12 inches to the right, closing said gap so that you crash straight into my rear bumper, sending my car into a tailspin and sending your body flying 200-300 feet where it lands, if you're lucky, into a ditch and not onto pavement where someone will run over your semi-mangled body.

You absolutely endanger people at such ludicrous speeds.  To think otherwise is an egocentric way of thinking.  Here's a lesson for you to take with you -- the world is not focused on Dank and what Dank is doing at all times.  Shocking, isn't it? 

Please, don't justify pure stupidity with some rancid interpretation of Universal Oneness.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:46:03 PM

Hey dank, Here is someone truly fearless for you to emulate.

GHOST RIDER -STOCKHOLM RUN Pt.1/2 [HD Remastered] - GHOST RIDER -STOCKHOLM RUN [HD Remastered] Pt.2/2

Ghost rider the best of the best

BitBlitz

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:20:27 AM

Fearless--yet still able to crash (Dank thinks this is impossible):www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWUGjMVPwo
Another idiot who's days are numbered by luck..

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:16:27 AM

Ghost rider is a god.  Bike's not quite as fast though.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:16:39 AM

I somehow seeing this being Dank in the near future.  Considering their ramblings, maybe it's him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZhMYeBQkU
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:21:24 AM

Fearless--yet still able to crash (Dank thinks this is impossible):www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWUGjMVPwo

There is no such thing as luck.  All actions have a reaction.  And fearless doesn't mean you don't mess up.  It just means you're not scared to admit mistakes and grow from them.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 04:30:32 AM

I somehow seeing this being Dank in the near future.  Considering their ramblings, maybe it's him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZhMYeBQkU

"The sun, the sun does not have... the sun does not have no prisoners. OH SHIT!" *headbutts back of truck* "Ugh! Oooh... aaah" *whimpers*  Grin

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 04:46:59 AM

There is no such thing as luck.  All actions have a reaction.  And fearless doesn't mean you don't mess up.  It just means you're not scared to admit mistakes and grow from them.

You haven't taken responsibility for a single "mistake".

Also I didn'the know you were in NC, why are you not riding Deal's Gap instead of the interstate, especially if you'really trying to show off? Or do turns still scare you after your first wreck?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:54:43 AM

You haven't taken responsibility for a single "mistake".

Also I didn'the know you were in NC, why are you not riding Deal's Gap instead of the interstate, especially if you'really trying to show off? Or do turns still scare you after your first wreck?

I'm not trying to show off.  I'm trying to get you to believe.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 05:57:21 AM

Riding a little fast for a mile in a straight line, and wobbling your way to red lights only makes me believe you're terrible.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:04:42 AM

I lost any respect I may have had for you as a human.  You're putting somebody who scares the crap out of other commuters on a pedestal?  A God?

It's people like this that reinforce my idea that every motorcyclist is a self absorbed asshole.  I still give way to them and appreciate when they give me the acknowledgement only to have another 5 assholes on bikes fly by at 100+ mph.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:24:21 AM

you can watch me fly for real

in a plane that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idwsAyv3C5A
BitBlitz

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:27:07 PM

Traffic racers are the biggest wusses out there.  Zipping through slower traffic to feel fast, yet too afraid to go to a track and find out how they really measure up to fast drivers.  Sad, really.  Dank, take it to a track.  I'll guarantee you'll get your ass kicked.  Don't risk other people's lives to fool yourself about being fast.

I'll give ghostrider some credit, since he posted a video of a run on the Nordschleife.  It was one of the few videos that didn't make me want to punch him.

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:32:36 PM

This is a poor excuse for a post for attention.

In one of his threads he is begging for money and claims he is homeless.  This thread he is able to use a computer, motorcycle and cycle cam.

If you are seriously that poor, sell your stuff so you can get a job and me a productive member of society
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:15:12 PM

Riding a little fast for a mile in a straight line, and wobbling your way to red lights only makes me believe you're terrible.

Shoulda seen the footage from rush hour. Phone was on picture mode though.

I lost any respect I may have had for you as a human.  You're putting somebody who scares the crap out of other commuters on a pedestal?  A God?

It's people like this that reinforce my idea that every motorcyclist is a self absorbed asshole.  I still give way to them and appreciate when they give me the acknowledgement only to have another 5 assholes on bikes fly by at 100+ mph.

That's fine.  I still respect you as a god.  You're a god, ghost rider is a god, Jimi Hendrix is a god, Kid Cudi is a god, Jesus is a god.  I am a god.  We are all gods.  Some are gods of a much lower dimension and some are gods of infinity, true masters of ascension.

I don't see a problem with speeding.  Unawareness is what causes accidents, not speeding.  If everyone was aware, there would be no accidents, hence, I am trying to help you raise your awareness.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: