Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch dank fly  (Read 4222 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:20:15 PM

Traffic racers are the biggest wusses out there.  Zipping through slower traffic to feel fast, yet too afraid to go to a track and find out how they really measure up to fast drivers.  Sad, really.  Dank, take it to a track.  I'll guarantee you'll get your ass kicked.  Don't risk other people's lives to fool yourself about being fast.

I'll give ghostrider some credit, since he posted a video of a run on the Nordschleife.  It was one of the few videos that didn't make me want to punch him.

I don't have money for that, nor are there any around here, nor do I have the pads I would like to truly kneescrape corners.

There are two ways to look at this, negativity, or positivity.  Perhaps your negative reaction is a signal of your negative mindset.  Change your perception and you change your world.

This is a poor excuse for a post for attention.

In one of his threads he is begging for money and claims he is homeless.  This thread he is able to use a computer, motorcycle and cycle cam.

If you are seriously that poor, sell your stuff so you can get a job and me a productive member of society

All I want is people to believe in their selves.  I don't want anyone to worship or praise me, I want you to worship and praise your own soul, your own consciousness and find out your true potential.

And I taped my phone to the bike, it's not a cam.

And being a 'productive' member of society means being a productively destructive member of society.  We are destroying our planet and are on the verge of our own extinction if we do not change something.  I will not participate in the enslavement of our race and destruction of our homeland.

I will set the example for others because it's the right thing to do.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:03:39 PM

Sean, stay off the roads.  You have no right to be on them and you don't know how to drive.  

Sell your bike and pay off your debt to squall, and stop scamming him.

And FYI - you said it yourself - God = soul.  You're not a god since you gave your soul to squall. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:43:13 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 11:02:55 PM by Buffer Overflow

It's pretty obvious you don't really know how to ride, especially from the way you were wobbling around like a 5 year old on his first bike without training wheels when you came up on the first red light. Next time you find yourself going "too fast" for a turn, commit, push the inside bar in more (it's called countersteering, look it up if you plan on doing anything more than highway runs), weight the inside peg, and look as far ahead into the turn as you can. There is absolutely no excuse for "not leaning enough" and running off the road. The more likely scenario is that you freaked out and target fixated your way into a ditch. You go where you look, and the bike will lean far more than you think it will.

A few tips:
Tuck your laces in, they'll get caught in the chain or on the pegs.
Stay out of the center of the lane, particularly at stop lights, there's lots of oil there which will cling to your tire. You also want to be off to the side in case of a rear end accident.
Get your weight off your wrists/the handlebars and support your upper body with your back, abs, and thighs. This is a major contributing factor to the way you wobble around at low speeds. You are introducing that instability with poor control, the bike will roll straight on it's own. That's also probably why you roll through lights, slow speed is the hard part on a bike.

I won't comment on your lack of gear, shifting ability, and the way you endanger other people's lives.
Dank wasn't expecting someone on here to know what they are talking about concerning bikes. BadBear is right, you was wobbling all over the place.

Dank your such an attention seeking arse hat. Cheesy

I don't have money for that, nor are there any around here, nor do I have the pads I would like to truly kneescrape corners.
Kneescraping around corners indeed!! Cheesy
The only way your kneepads would get any scrapping wear is when you inevitably fall off the bike.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:53:29 PM

Tracks for your state:
http://www.racingin.com/track/north-carolina.aspx

Can't be arsed to see how central you're in your state, if you're bordering on another there's probably a whole bunch more available.

Knee pads:
http://www.amazon.com/Shift-Racing-Enforcer-Motocross-Motorcycle/dp/B005M16QY6

So skip a couple outings, save the gas money and buy these if it's all it'll take to get your racing urges to a track. I know you're "homeless", however true that is, but good god damn man, it's literally an hour or two's worth of bumming change on the sidewalk.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:55:59 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 01:33:15 PM by BadBear

Yes there are, and you wrecked your friends R6 because you had to do a turn instead of riding the interstate, and your excuse for not going to the track is you don't have pucks for dragging knee?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Beyondo

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:51:40 AM

You ride just as well as my best friend from highschool,  he's dead now
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:10:49 AM

This guy on the bike is a narcissist isn't he?  I'm assuming it's a guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: