Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTdoubler $doubel your bitcoin $  (Read 1489 times)
BTDOUBLER (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:54:28 AM

ouble Your Bitcoin amount above 0.01 BTC within 30 business days.
Payments are processed every 12 Hours.
You get 100 payments 2% of your deposit each.

Bitcoin address: 1JUrfdhShQwpBRdokBTUyG46xBSeR7Lwdi

Frequently Asked Questions

How does it work?
                 You send any Bitcoin amount to the address shown above. After that you start receiving payments every 12 Hours.

First payment is sent immediately after one confirmation of your deposit. You get 100 payments each 2% of your deposit,

so you make 100% profit. Payments are processed Every 12 Hours.

What if I send a payment on Saturday or Sunday?
                You will receive your first payout after the first confirmation, but all the other payouts will be sent starting from next Monday.

How do I send you Bitcoin?
                We have to know your return address to send payments to, so please don't use shared wallets. Blockchain.info wallet is fine.

Also any desktop Bitcoin client will do. If you don't get  payments contact support through our twitter immediately.

Can I reinvest?
               Sure, all your deposits are independent, you get paid for each of them.

How can I track payments?
               All Bitcoin payments are public. You can track the payments to our address through Blockchain

How do you make money?
               We are a Team of Miners , Using Your Investment to Empower Mining .
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:22:15 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 11:25:38 AM by fedor3327

Hi justdoubleit !

"ouble"

"doubel"

That's cool. Smiley

I see you beginning new scam thread. As I see that you extend scamming period to one month.
But... why you didn't refund to scammed members? I got refunds from you in March but do refund to others who was depositing
to your "justdoubleit" shit. I mean this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=628804.0;all

That's dangerous for you believe me Smiley

As I told before did you ask friends what means fa-get?

Regards.
BTDOUBLER (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:10:45 PM

fedor hello

But luckily I have no connection to justfoubelit

justdoubelit scam me 2
send me only 2 payment of 0.004 BTC

yes the site looks the same we did not have any skills in web but like we say we have skills in mining
and we invest users money to buy new haedware
our intrest that we paying to the users is from our BTC that we mining

and yes we paying
and we will pay you all the 30 days every 12 hours
and we hope that we will run it more then 1 year
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:29:26 PM

That's funny, really.
Do you wish to publish here some PM's?
Do you?
Smiley

As dooglus said
The way the game works is he pays out old players with new players' deposits.

He can't keep the game going because of math.

This guy is honest
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651718.msg7339225#new

Regards.
BTDOUBLER (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:49:10 PM

fedor that is correct for scamers
90% of the doubel site are scam

no need to talk about it
you can track our wallet and lets talk next month

AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:50:32 PM

This screams ponzi scheme. You don't even have proper grammar, no one is going to trust you dude.

lmao
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:53:32 PM

This screams ponzi scheme. You don't even have proper grammar, no one is going to trust you dude.

+1
Even English also not my native language. So sorry for my English too.

Regards. 
PangPang

Activity: 499

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:12:08 PM

no need to talk about it

All of those sites are ponzi, and all of them will turn to scam for sure.

hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:25:27 PM

Ofcourse it's a ponzi, at least there are some honest ones who state they are a ponzi and that there is risk involved.

Any BTC double scheme like this claiming they use the "investments" for mining etc. are just straight up lies.
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:33:23 PM

For now mining is unprofitable. "Just for fun".
Doubling of coins impossible.

So stop scamming newbies.

I will no more post here coz fucking tired. But will be watch gambling threads and
if you will repeat scamming people I will release your identity for free ( usually I got 20% from penalty) to serious guys.
They will be very professional put solder iron to your ass. Believe me it's reality. Don't cry after or say that you wasn't  warned.
Everything is more serious then you may think.
So do refund to all that was scammed and do mining for fun.

If you don't..... you was warned.

Regards.
espectrorojo

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:08:24 PM

Of course you switch payment address so people would think you're paying, but you're not! you're scamming people, lying and switching names whenever your new site gets burned, ponzi collapsed.

Fedor keeps saying he'll turn you in if you don't payback/refund, I've read it several times now, you better listen to him.

I want my hard-earned coin back. I'll continue to follow you like a shadow, eventually you'll get cought, so why don't you do the right thing?

PAY BACK, return the money you took!.
LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:33:14 PM

Of course you switch payment address so people would think you're paying, but you're not! you're scamming people, lying and switching names whenever your new site gets burned, ponzi collapsed.

Fedor keeps saying he'll turn you in if you don't payback/refund, I've read it several times now, you better listen to him.

I want my hard-earned coin back. I'll continue to follow you like a shadow, eventually you'll get cought, so why don't you do the right thing?

How much did he scam you for ... I don't understand why people still play these obvious scams... Sad bad luck but investing in a site like this is the equivalent to pissing your BTC down the drain.
espectrorojo

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

How much did he scam you for ... I don't understand why people still play these obvious scams... Sad bad luck but investing in a site like this is the equivalent to pissing your BTC down the drain.

I know what you mean, now, after suffering it in flesh..
It was "just" 0.01 BTC, about 6 usd, may it not be much to those rich or with a job, but it was all I had, months of gathering from free faucets.
I needed it that to reinvest and make it grow.

I mentioned in other threads, but here in Argentina you can't just buy us dollars anymore, and the fact I don't own credit or debit cards nor paypal, makes it even worse. So he didn't just scammed me 6 bucks; he took the only shot I had to use a currancy online. FYI: our currancy it's about 12 to 1. AR peso-USD
LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

Not wanting to get too off-topic but perhaps offer translation services rather than collecting from free faucets? Although there are many hispanohablantes (myself included), there is still a demand for translation and you could make 0.01 really quickly by translating some things as your English seems proficient...

Just a thought for you.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:14:07 AM

I know what you mean, now, after suffering it in flesh..
It was "just" 0.01 BTC, about 6 usd, may it not be much to those rich or with a job, but it was all I had, months of gathering from free faucets.
I needed it that to reinvest and make it grow.

I mentioned in other threads, but here in Argentina you can't just buy us dollars anymore, and the fact I don't own credit or debit cards nor paypal, makes it even worse. So he didn't just scammed me 6 bucks; he took the only shot I had to use a currancy online. FYI: our currancy it's about 12 to 1. AR peso-USD

Espectrorojo, you sound like you might be a younger kid who doesn't know any better. You should be careful what you do with your money. This was very obviously a scam. No legitimate business will ever offer to double your money because they will just run out of money themselves. Just remember "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:40:41 AM

Why should I use you and not Magic of Nigeria?
BTDOUBLER (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:03:48 AM

Keep babbling
Meanwhile we pay

https://blockchain.info/address/1JUrfdhShQwpBRdokBTUyG46xBSeR7Lwdi

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:28:52 AM

fedor that is correct for scamers

no need to talk about it

You're nearly right.

The correct number is 100.  Let's use that number in a sentence shall we?

100% of the doubel site are scam.

Anyone who invests in this obvious scam needs their head examined.

Why would this guy want to borrow your coins at 100% interest to buy mining equipment when he could borrow them much cheaper elsewhere?  The mining equipment would have to ROI itself twice over before he can give you your payment, and most miners have a hard time hitting ROI just once.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:13:02 AM

For now to get ROI from any miner almost impossible.
To get it needs a lot of work.
Actually I got ROI but without some things.... Not so trivial.
First of all needs overclocking coz for now from 1 Th/s reward approx. 0.0011BTC per block !!!
(I mean regular terraminer 1.6 Th/s without modification).Thats sucks.
To crack firmware neeeds to have technical knoweledge. I mean I2C bus, embedded devices (linux), PLL and so 0n and so on.....
Second- programming. C language, debugging emulators and so on and so on........
Next problem is cooling. Except winter coz in that case miner working as home heater Smiley
After such modification I have right now 0.002BTC per block but 4 month ago was 0.0072 per block without any mods.
Even all that is not enough - should be cheap (means "free") electricity.

Conclusion - Just for fun.

About scammers. I will put out one of them. I will but here coming a lot of such fuckers because swamp.
Why swamp? OK. I found something very bad. Explaining- what the fucking things- same programmer writing
soft for legit sites and for scammers (That's not me.Im' old and have another principles too). Believe me I don't lie.
Where is ethics? No ethics coz money.

As I told I will put out one of scammers (nice nightmare photos also will be as evidence Smiley) .
I will. Let's he crying.... but pupils... be real!
There was a thousands of times. Don't spend more then you can loose!

Regards.
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:19:20 PM

Hey BTDOUBLER

Check your PM.

Regards.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print