Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peerbet.org DiceBot: (V1.8 UPDATED!)  (Read 4760 times)
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:15:11 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 04:54:36 AM by michaeladair

Add me on skype for more info or tips:michaeladair1996

Please note that a good sum of currency is needed to gain a lot, safely.

So, me and my friend Dalinsprocket on Peerbet.org decided to make a Dicebot. That is about it, here it is, complete with a gui.

Current Version: MediaFire Download V1.8
Want to see the code, here is the sourceforge link! SourceForge Link

Use the donate button in our gui or send some coin in peerbet.org to michaeladair and dalinsprocket!

If anyone wants to give me some suggestions you can comment below, or just add my on skype @ michaeladair1996. This bot is completely free and it does not have a keylogger or any viruses. However there is a donate button on it so that you can send coin from the site! Please try it and give us some suggestions! We are working on more bots and more improvements.

Tips for using the bot:
If you don't know how to compile code as a .jar using the open source code, then download the .jar file! It is an exectuable and all you have to do is double click it!
If you want to lessen your chances on loosing streaks use smaller amounts, less multiplier, and get a larger starting amount to use.

Donators:
Guno: .005 btc
Gosnmic: .06 btc
Inoxia: 18,660 Doge + .00146BTC + 5ftc
Ocakypa: 7,000 Doge
KeKnow: .4NMC
Singledout: 3k Satoshi
Frog: 14.600050 Doge
Magicpopmans: 500 Satoshi
Fungus: 100 Doge

*If you would like to contribute to the bot just ask, we are in need of help with some things such as making this forum post look nicer xD, thank you.*

Virus Total:VirusTotal

We need reviews made on both here and the SourceForge page, please write us some good reviews and tell your friends!

Changelog:
Current Version: V1.8

V1.0 First Version:
Download
Woot first Upload!

V1.1 Changes:
Download
Added Always on Top Check Box: Select it and the bot will stay above all other programs on your screen.
Added Roll Amount Input Box: Select How many rolls the bot will go until stopping.
Added Quit After # of rolls are depleted: Quits after the amount of rolls selected are completed but on the next 'win' so there are no losses.

V1.1Menu Changes:
            Download
            Added Menu Bar.
            Moved: Always On Top, Auto-Scroll, Disable Log to Menu Bar.

V1.2 Changes:
Download
Added Max Loss Streak Calculator: Click the button once your information is posted in and the log will display your max loss streak that you can handle.
Auto-Reconnect Feature: If disconnected from network for a small amount of time, bot will automatically log back in.
Had to Comply with 1 sec Bidding Rule: So all future versions will comply! Sorry!

V1.3 Changes:
Download
Added: Largest Win/Loss streak recorder when bot stops rolling.
Added: Win/Loss Counter when bot stops rolling.

V1.4 Changes:
Download
Added: Table that displays loss/win streak amounts.
Added: Realtime Stats that displays profit/hr and total profit gained.
Added: Reset on max bet feature.

V1.5 Changes
Download
This version is now free, any amount will do.
Added: Auto-Increase bet, while staying within the current max loss streak.
Added: Speed Upgrade

V1.6 Changes
Download
Added: Auto-Transfer funds: Transfers (x) amount of funds to (y) account, when current balance of current selected currency is over (z) amount.
The possibilities for this function are endless!

V1.8 Changes
Download
Added: Secondary Bet Function: IF _____ Happens then bot will change bet to ____
Again, the possibilities for this function are endless!

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gosnmic

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:08:13 PM

Scanned the source code than ran the jar file. Once I finally got the file it ran under linux no questions asked. I think my network connectivity is a little 'off' on the box (compared to what linux should be) so the initial operations seemed to take forever (e.g., switching to doge in the drop-down took a number of seconds). The typical betting response is pretty quick (I'm guestimating 3 responses per second), but I'll hit a period where it'll drop for a bit (few seconds) before picking back up.

As I'm guessing this might be the machine, I ran an instance on a windows laptop and was hitting ~240 rolls per minute. Going back and clocking the linux desktop (same shared internet connection), it was averaging 175 rolls per minute (averaged over 5 minutes). Running a second instance in linux resulted in a core dump in under 2 minutes (though the initial process remained running).

Bottom line is I believe the bot code is sufficient, but my desktop could be better  Undecided

I'll be letting them run for awhile and see what happens...
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:25:31 AM

Updated to Version 1.1, we still need more reviews! Please check it out!

Freetheweed

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:00:53 AM

a nice program first day turned 30 doge into over 300. got up to over 700 but got greedy and got knocked back when i raised my base bet. it is fast. no way you could get more bets in a given amount of time. two days of using i have not had it crash. it is also a good looking program. i would recommend this to my grandma. 5 stars.
gosnmic

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

I haven't updated to 1.1 yet  Embarrassed but the first one has been running non-stop for 15 hours with no issues (meaning I'm still coming out ahead  Grin)
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:03:14 AM

Version 1.2 Out with new Max Loss Streak Calculator implemented into the system!
Mod Please move this to Gambling section!
We are already developed, updates are coming out so we should be there for the people!
#MoveRequest

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:35:15 AM

Version 1.3 Now out
Added: Displays the longest win / lose streak after the bot stops rolling
Added: Displays the total number of wins and losses after the bot stops rolling.

Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:07:47 PM

I use this for Doge, it works well! Smiley
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:02:02 PM

Dicebot Version 1.4 is almost ready for release with tons of updates! We need to know that you people want it so please leave reviews!!!

Table: That displays loss and win streaks with the amounts each was hit.
Realtime Stats: Displays the Profit/hour and profit gained.

These are major updates! They are almost done, show your support and post a review, we need to know that people use it so we don't just stop making more updates! Tell us what you want!

To be released: TONIGHT

gosnmic

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:35:09 PM

Table: That displays loss and win streaks with the amounts each was hit.

I got a sneak peek at the table and it's my new favorite feature! I like to be able to see how risky things are playing out ... I think http://imgur.com/hkZcOze Shocked
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:37:20 PM

Any suggestions for further updates? Other than that I think we are complete, this might just be the final version unless someone requests a personal version...

RVienz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:39:40 AM

Dice bot is illegal Huh

Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:29:01 PM

Did anybody(newbie members don't even count) even scan this for malware?
No a fan of dice games, but we shouldn't have malware on this forum.

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:34:18 PM

how to use this bot ?
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:45:15 PM

how to use this bot ?

Tips for using the bot:
If you want to lessen your chances on loosing streaks use smaller amounts, less multiplier, and get a larger starting amount to use.
If you want to do that then I would recommend using like 15+ bots at a time, so you get more net gain.
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 04:03:45 AM by michaeladair

Dice bot is illegal Huh
It is not illegal, peerbet.org has a developer section exactly for BOTS! https://www.peerbet.org/developers/

Did anybody(newbie members don't even count) even scan this for malware?
No a fan of dice games, but we shouldn't have malware on this forum.

There is no malware, check the open source coding that is there... We even added a virus scan! Multiple people use or dicebot everyday. Some even earn a lot of money off of it.

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:03:25 AM

Version 1.5: Now free! Download is above in the main post!

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:40:11 PM

Version 1.6 is now out to friends only... please message me to see if you apply!

spoonie91

Activity: 108

Online Webstore of Bitcointalk Accounts and Merit

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:14:11 PM

tried 1.5 that was a very nice bot but with the extra feature and faster rolls PLUS free lol i will be donating for you guys well done with the hard work!

Online Store of Bitcointalk Accounts        
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ GET READY TO CHOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!      ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
RUS ANN        ENG ANN  Telegram       
werauchimmer

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:54:36 PM

Tried 1.5 and it works great.

Just make sure you do not get to greedy and set your bet too high, otherwise maths and chances WILL bite you in the ass.  Start low and work your way up, making sure you can survice long loss streaks.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: