Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:22:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOAN OF 7-10 btc payback 12  (Read 1618 times)
Umer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:15:25 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 05:30:12 AM by MuhammadUmer

hi there ,

I want this loan because me and my friend found a treasure.. Really! We hire a archaeologist and ask him to check that is there any treasure he says yes..HE scan the whole area with his instrument and checked everything and tell us there treasure..

So half of the island is of us and the half of the island of dads friend.. First we decided to buy other part of the island but we have no money..

But we want 7-10 btc .. IF someone gives us 10 btc i will payback him 12 or maybe more after getting the treasure.. ( the digging can take upto a week or less or bit more.)

IF you lend me 7 i will pay back 10 btc or more.. please hurry up .. tell me as soon as possible

i m serious no joking or something like that please..
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:18:39 AM

hi there ,

I want this loan because me and my friend found a treasure.. Really! We hire a archaeologist and ask him to check that is there any treasure he says yes..

So half of the island is of us and the half of the island of dads friend.. First we decided to buy other part of the island but we have no money..

But we want 7-10 btc .. IF someone gives us 10 btc i will payback him 12 or maybe more after getting the treasure.. ( the digging can take upto a week or less or bit more.)

IF you lend me 7 i will pay back 10 btc or more.. please hurry up .. tell me as soon as possible.

Indiana Jones is that you mate?  Grin Greetings from Europe!
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:20:07 AM

If you are serious provide collateral. otherwise GTFO Indy

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Umer (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:21:07 AM

okhy what kinda of collateral you want i dont have enough but i think i had some ..

I have a laptop woth 1000$ .. and will get somethings like that/
KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:21:46 AM

Looks like the previous -reps was not enough for him.  Cheesy
Umer (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:23:28 AM

you have to think before posting .. first go click on my trust .. then see why trust is broken .. and forget to told you i will give extra btc`s plus loan..
Killerloop

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:25:04 AM

okhy what kinda of collateral you want i dont have enough but i think i had some ..

A laptop worth 1000$ shipped to a reputable escrow of this forum could yield you a loan of ~1.3-1.35 BTC

Your trust has a negative from Vod pal, that is serious.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
KIRAZ

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:25:42 AM

you have to think before posting .. first go click on my trust .. then see why trust is broken .. and forget to told you i will give extra btc`s plus loan..

The one who's not thinking is you. Please read this again kid : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
bangalore

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:26:10 AM

so 1000$ laptop is worth 10btc for collateral ? even no body lends 2 btc for that  Roll Eyes

Smiley
Umer (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:27:50 AM

so 1000$ laptop is worth 10btc for collateral ? even no body lends 2 btc for that  Roll Eyes

why you all dont read anything carefully ? i said i have a laptop and i can get something~~ like that..
Killerloop

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:28:11 AM

I am only replying because:

"We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"

MADE
MY
DAY
!!

Grin

why you all dont read anything carefully ? i said i have a laptop and i can get something~~ like that..

1.3 for your laptop. You say you need 7 so there is 5.7 left to cover, what do you have? jewelry? car?

Umer (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:29:17 AM

MADE
MY
DAY
!!

Grin

Well he come with his instruments and he checked the whole area and tell us there treasure..
bangalore

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:30:43 AM

so whats the point having laptop and asking 7 to 10btc loan  Grin

read the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0  u need equivalent or more worth of collateral

Smiley
Killerloop

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:32:41 AM

Well he come with his instruments and he checked the whole area and tell us there treasure..

Yeah nowadays they have pretty fancy intruments like Hokuto Gold Scanner and Neon Genesis Evangelion Treasure Finder.

...what do you have for collateral? 5.7 left.

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 11:33:03 AM

oh look at your trust rating
"-6" "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"

and reason for loan is also funny
need loan for digging the treasure

Available
PM me to rent this space.
KIRAZ

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:35:29 AM

Simply Wow !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655442.0
Umer (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:37:26 AM

Yeah nowadays they have pretty fancy intruments like Hokuto Gold Scanner and Neon Genesis Evangelion Treasure Finder.

...what do you have for collateral? 5.7 left.

Well i will get something for the loan ..

And gaming pc i just want it its my fun .. and if i get the treasure dont want to get the pc from here.. well no one is going to give now .. i know it
Umer (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:38:55 AM

i will give you all the information about the treasure i give you the images of the place every information
bangalore

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:44:08 AM

i will give you all the information about the treasure i give you the images of the place every information

dont make  scuh thing they can rob your treasure easily and you will be in 10 btc loan with out treasure

Smiley
Timmmaahh

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:47:14 AM

MADE
MY
DAY
!!

Grin

Found Jack Sparrow's treasure? Cheesy

Crowdfund a students life: 1MxQX4MsF3N3oGpawfgM72K5vzEPeLjTyR
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: