Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: privatecoinpurse.info 100% Green Powered p2pool. Decentralise NOW [OFFICAL]  (Read 8598 times)
cryptoceelo (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:32:54 AM

Hi Bitcoin Talk people.

I've been a member here some time lurking, then getting involved exposing scammers. Some of you may seen my recent thread about the farm i have been building, our plan was to always open up the farm into a decentralised p2pool connecting up the other phases in our project.

the first phase of farm 1 is a 100/THs bitcoin pool, which is 100% powered by green renewable energy thanks to a giant 5/Mw solar farm

(We even use goats to cut down the use of the petrol mower Cheesy)

We use an extremely powerful, fully spec'd Hp Blade system c7000 with 256GB ram and 128Xeon cores with redundant power, UPS, 1gbps downstream and redundant satellite internet downstream, with industry standard load balanced TP-link routers

The farm is currently running at 100Gh/s towards p2pool but we will soon be putting 1/Phs towards decentralised mining

The pool is located in the czech republic but will soon be opening farms in different worldwide so you wont have any latency issues

And we would like you to join us, f*ck been greedy miners on ghash why give people your has for them to crash the price and abuse their position, btc was supposed to be dectralised lets make satoshi proud!!

We currently charge a 2.5% fee as we are not merge mining NMC, but plan to lower that if we have 500Ghs of other miners joining us.

url is http://www.privatecoinpurse.info
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:32:13 PM

Have you managed to sort out your cooling problems yet? Smiley

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

That looks awesome! Yay for decentralized mining! Hope everything works out for you!
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:15:33 PM

You'll have to re-invest in goats, because the grass will grow faster from the poo, this will continiously increase the growth rate, I hope you have your own goat farm?  Grin

Love the goats...

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
mikeh2

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:22:09 PM

those chemtrails are going to screw with your solar panels..

how is it 100% renewable btw? using batteries?

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:25:46 PM

You'll have to re-invest in goats, because the grass will grow faster from the poo, this will continiously increase the growth rate, I hope you have your own goat farm?  Grin

Love the goats...

Your post was funny. Smiley Here's a little something for ya Cheesy
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:36:35 PM

Might want to get some new goats... the ones you have are slacking on their mowing duties.  By the way, welcome to p2pool, and best of luck to you in your endeavors.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
bananaControl

Activity: 322

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:57:34 PM

This is the most awesome thing I have seen in a very long time! Thanks for sharing and good luck Smiley
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:07:59 PM

Best of luck!

Society doesn't scale.
cryptoceelo (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:12:36 PM

Have you managed to sort out your cooling problems yet? Smiley

Yes we actually moved the from the racks further underground to the bunkers with big draughts that are pulling the heat out currently stable at 19oc

That looks awesome! Yay for decentralized mining! Hope everything works out for you!

Thanks dude

You'll have to re-invest in goats, because the grass will grow faster from the poo, this will continiously increase the growth rate, I hope you have your own goat farm?  Grin

Love the goats...

those chemtrails are going to screw with your solar panels..

We put the goats on treadmills in the evening, this produces power and makes them pretty darn hungry in the morning, but yes we will need more goats to eat the fertilised grass and to power the increased number of machines

Might want to get some new goats... the ones you have are slacking on their mowing duties.  By the way, welcome to p2pool, and best of luck to you in your endeavors.
This is the most awesome thing I have seen in a very long time! Thanks for sharing and good luck Smiley
Best of luck!

Thanks guys hopefully as we pump more power into p2pool more people will join!!
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:37:41 PM

Whoa!

How much hashing power are you going to add? Also, what solar panels are those, how much they cost and how powerful they are?

Anduck the Goat says hi!

cryptoceelo (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:50:43 PM

there will be several hundreds more in this location and as stated there is more geographical locations yet to come online with similar setups.

Thats only one shot of part of the solar array, its much more vast than that, i believe 5mega watts a hour at the moment, so theoretically we could run up to 5000 x 1000w machines, maybe less as we need capacity for the blade system and other stuff in the plant.

thats a mighty looking goat you have there boy how much for it?

p.s im in no way associated with goat the [maybe] scammer Cheesy
rograz

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:14:59 PM

Usually you can claim your operation is 100% renewable by having a surplus that you sell during production hours and then buy back from other sources when there's no sun/wind/hamsters on the wheel etc. As long as your total production is equal or greater than what you use per 24H you are technically 100% renewable Tongue
cryptoceelo (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:16:06 PM

After an incredible amount of interest we will be opening up green cloud decentralised p2pool hashing contracts in the future, so stay tuned
whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:41:50 PM

This is incredible stuff! Shocked

I'm currently doing very small-scale solar-powered mining (just a few USB ASIC's on mobile Solar Panels - only a few Gh/s output, but totally mains-independet at least)!

Is there any way to support you with your expansion?
I'd totally want to help (both with free work-force and maybe even with monetary support) you if you get your foot on e.g. Austrian ground (or other German-speaking countries). Feel free to PM me if there is a way to do so Smiley
SoapMaker

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:54:36 PM

Absolutely Amazing ! Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad someone is doing this.
I've been wanting to get a few panels so my mining is all profit, but 4 270x's mining drk does not compare to what you've done here.
Great job ! I like to think Satoshi would indeed be proud. Smiley

This corporate empire of three city states controls the world economically through London’s inner city, militarily through the District of Columbia, and spiritually through the Vatican
                 http://youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU              https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-launch.2033/                      http://conspiracycoin.org/                          
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:08:00 PM

After an incredible amount of interest we will be opening up green cloud decentralised p2pool hashing contracts in the future, so stay tuned
That's a cool idea... cloud hashing with a p2pool backend.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
pembo210

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:08:16 PM

Very Very Nice  Grin
I'm hoping to add some panels soon.
norgan

Activity: 308

Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

very cool, if you put any nodes in the APAC region I'll be happy to peer with you.

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:48:38 AM

This is pretty cool.

My question is how do you justify charging 2.5% to your fellow miners?

Merged mining NMC would add ~1% to mining revenue with virtually no cost (the cost is as close to zero as it gets).

If your fellow miners were to mine on eligius they would be mining on a pool that charges 0% for mining, and controls only ~7% of the network (sufficiently small)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: