Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adult Website Accounts of MyDirtyHobby, BIG7.com and Fickzeit.com  (Read 2502 times)
ddritl (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:32:56 AM

Hi,

I sell here accounts of this adult websites:

1X MyDirtyHobby with 5000 Dirtycents (50,00€) - Price in BTC for this account: 7,00€
1X BIG7.com with 137,50€ rest credit amount - Price in BTC for this account: 12,00€
1X with 10500 Credits (105,00€) - Price in BTC for this account: 10,00€

All the offered accounts are my old ones which I will not use anymore.

I'm sending first and of course I also accept Escrow for trading.

Gz
Martin
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:41:13 AM

How did you got this credits? Is there any chance that the account will be banned?

ddritl (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:43:38 AM

How did you got this credits? Is there any chance that the account will be banned?
This are accounts I used some months ago (the credits also had been bought that time). But now I'm not more interested in using them so I would like to sell them.
Surely they can't get banned, why should they?
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:48:35 AM

This are accounts I used some months ago (the credits also had been bought that time). But now I'm not more interested in using them so I would like to sell them.

Sorry I suspected you. I bought some adult accounts before and got banned after a few days because of carding. Have someone already bought you before?

ddritl (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:51:12 AM

Sorry I suspected you. I bought some adult accounts before and got banned after a few days because of carding. Have someone already bought you before?
Yes, Carding is a very big problem there. But I can promise that these accounts are all mine as you can see when looking in the profile. There you see that they've got all the same mail address and are registered a few months ago.

No, nobody bought before. But I will send first, because you've got Sr. Member rank.
ddritl (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

Still everything for sale...
ddritl (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:26:27 PM

Pages: [1]