Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: For those pissed by Bick and his lies and for Technobit customers real isues  (Read 1753 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 03:01:19 PM

I'm writing this just because of Bick's dirty campaign against me and Technobit team.
I'll ask moderators not to send it again in Romanian offtopic section. I believe that after more than a week of shitstorm I have the right to answer:

Today I take my time to read the tread moderated from bicknelski and supported by AMT and Joe Ventura.

1. Joe's case : He was part of my Avalon 1 GB. He missed to send me refund request and his chips were delivered together with the other 50+% of the participants that wanted chips and not money. month later he started to trash me in the forums for refund finial he gave me his delivery address and refused to pay handling fee , so I sent his 16 chips with regular mail. He claims it was not sent and he was scamed. Since then he is misrepresenting fact and lying about us . In the end 2 weeks ago in public post announced his goal is to ruin our business and in PM asked for payment in order to stop the shit.

2. Bick's case.
He never been our customer. His full of hate remarks started back in Feb when we came out first with working A1 mining board design.
Since then he never misses the chance to say a bad word or to advice people not to buy from us at the end he publicly announced with Joe that his goal is to ruin us. In the beginning  I tough he is just jealous in the field of design , as far WPC that he was spokesman for did not ever came out with any working design.
After a month or two of silence I started to make jokes with him on the forum and that resulted in furious hate and spam in all my treads.
The grand final is this tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647966.0
It is moderated by Bick and any attempt to defend myself is deleted. He is just posting endless posts of hate , twisted facts and untrue lists of customers that are supposed to screwed by us.
Now I realize that he is taking all this personally and Is should ignore him rather than making jokes , even he was helping me a lot Smiley

3. AMT I do not understand their reason to attack us. AMT was our good customer till now.

The facts the way WE see them :

1. Avaon GB
After Avalon team screw up last summer, I made a vote in the GB and more than 50% of the participants vote for refund, so Jhon K filled the refund request, then Avalon refunded the order. I made a deal with Zefir and we purchased the rest of the chips for the participants that still wanted chips. So I make my best to make everybody happy. ( I do not think it happened in any other EU GB for Avalon 1 gen chips)
The refund requests and confirmation was required by me to be made with signed msg as it is by the rules of the GB, that any participants should read before entering in the group.
John K refunded the participants of the list the cost price of the chips as it was refunded from Avalon , the rest was used to pay Zefir for the rest chips that were delivered.
The drama came up when part of the refunded decided that want my fee of 7% to be refunded too.
This was not by the rules of the GB , but I made a promise I'll do it even I have not the possibility @ the moment.
For part of them I made a refund with offset of hardware for part with payment one by one, for part I still did not. For darkfriend77 I'll never will after this sheet storm that  bick made.

2.Late deliveries and refunds back from November and December.
We had a lot of delays with orders from november , December and beginning of January.
But for sure everybody got their hardware or refund.
The only exception here are assembly service orders , that are not refundable by our TOS , that everybody confirms accepted when placing an order.
Even most of them are refunded except the BIG letter writers .

3.Since mid January our orders are shipped in the exact stated date, part of the products are shipped from stock.

If there are  troubles with your order you can post here and it will be reviewed and solved in 48 hours.

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:02:23 PM

I'm writing this just because of Bick's dirty campaign against me and Technobit team.

this is getting monotonous now.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 03:04:02 PM

What is my other option to leave bick's sheet storm without an answer ?

miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:20:21 PM

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:03:57 PM

In case you haven't noticed, most people really don't care about the particulars anymore - especially not particulars of the past, let alone cherry-picked particulars from either side.  What they do care about is that every few threads or so, this quarrel gets dragged back in again, and they end up reading about the so-manieth he-said-she-said instead of a new piece of mining gear, a new chip, or a newbie's general inquiry getting answered.

Potentially worse - now we've got dedicated threads in a Hardware section about something that is only tangentially related to hardware at all.

There's mudslinging from both sides - one of you choose to be the better person and just, y'know, stop.  Better yet, both of you.  That does include not making trollish comments about whether or not people were refunded, blinking LEDs, etc. - not just from either of you, but from enthusiastic followers as well.  I know you don't control them, but that doesn't  mean they don't listen to you when you make it clear to them that all this bickering is a waste of your time and energy, and they're needlessly dragging you into yet another round.

Otherwise, I hope a mod comes along and goes into kindergarten nanny mode with a healthy dose of "I don't care who started it, I'm stopping it."

( Note that I'm posting here because it popped up as a new thread - this is truly aimed at everybody involved in this.  You know who you are. )

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 04:12:32 PM

agree
I stopped for a week, reported to mods and what ?
I read a few new pages of mud, just because somebody's hurt ego Smiley
Sorry for that but if I keep silence the "you know who"  will be able to design a whole new universe, where he is able to run the things Cheesy

ElGabo

Activity: 635

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:03:29 PM

Just to tell something good.

Ordered from Technobit. -> Paid -> Got in time ->Hashing since then.

woooooooo  Shocked

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
ZBC3

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:26:50 PM

If you want to hear about successful recent orders from Technobit that we're not part of a group buy then please see my previous posts. All of my orders where through technobit.eu with paypal as the payment. Every order was delivered within the given time frame or sooner. Yes, some of my orders came sooner than promised.

I am a repeat customer of Technobit and am completely satisfied with the service and the products.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=564612.40

Quote from: ZBC3 on May 28, 2014, 08:34:36 AM
Haters gonna hate.

To start, I was once a doubter because of negative feedback i'd seen about Marto74 and Technobit. However, I gave them a chance and found my experience to be nothing like the ones being posted. I've received every order from technobit (marto74) within the established time frame given at the point of purchase. More so, I've received every chip assembly order in half the time initially stated (as in received within 2 weeks instead of 4).

One of the easiest ways to see why technobit (marto74) is a trustworthy company is the fact that they are still offering paypal as a payment option. PayPal drops the majority of companies that are involved with bitcoin because of the risk and the non-delivery of goods. If technobit was not a good business, then paypal would have dropped them a long time ago. In addition, I've never been charged a membership fee to discuss future technobit products. Call me crazy, but I'd rather not pay a fee to discuss fairy tales.

If you want a company that will under promise and over deliever, then technobit is a good choice for you. If you want to chase possibilities that never come to fruition, then look somewhere else. Finally, marto74 is a genuine pleasure to do business with.

I've given technobit a lot of business because of the quality products, the timely delieveries, and the consistency of products. If a company is going to design a miner based on someonelses chips, then my bet is on technobit because they have a proven track record of accomplishing it.

What other company offers the the same variety of various chip manufacturers miners as technobit does? How many of those companies have actually delievered a working product as quickly as technobit can? Which of those companies only sells the number of products they have, instead of offering endless limitless preorders? If you like working products, consistent delivery, and an honest business, then Technobit is the choice for you.
quest

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:11:36 PM

I received my refund and promised fee from Martin.
My post was also deleted from  Bick's topic Angry
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:13:35 PM

Personally, I think both of you should just get a room and consummate things already.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:15:16 PM

Personally, I think both of you should just get a room and consummate things already.

Personally, I think Bicknellski needs to grow the fuck up.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:35:44 PM

If you want to hear about successful recent orders from Technobit that we're not part of a group buy then please see my previous posts. All of my orders where through technobit.eu with paypal as the payment. Every order was delivered within the given time frame or sooner. Yes, some of my orders came sooner than promised.

I am a repeat customer of Technobit and am completely satisfied with the service and the products.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=564612.40

Quote from: ZBC3 on May 28, 2014, 08:34:36 AM
Haters gonna hate.

To start, I was once a doubter because of negative feedback i'd seen about Marto74 and Technobit. However, I gave them a chance and found my experience to be nothing like the ones being posted. I've received every order from technobit (marto74) within the established time frame given at the point of purchase. More so, I've received every chip assembly order in half the time initially stated (as in received within 2 weeks instead of 4).

One of the easiest ways to see why technobit (marto74) is a trustworthy company is the fact that they are still offering paypal as a payment option. PayPal drops the majority of companies that are involved with bitcoin because of the risk and the non-delivery of goods. If technobit was not a good business, then paypal would have dropped them a long time ago. In addition, I've never been charged a membership fee to discuss future technobit products. Call me crazy, but I'd rather not pay a fee to discuss fairy tales.

If you want a company that will under promise and over deliever, then technobit is a good choice for you. If you want to chase possibilities that never come to fruition, then look somewhere else. Finally, marto74 is a genuine pleasure to do business with.

I've given technobit a lot of business because of the quality products, the timely delieveries, and the consistency of products. If a company is going to design a miner based on someonelses chips, then my bet is on technobit because they have a proven track record of accomplishing it.

What other company offers the the same variety of various chip manufacturers miners as technobit does? How many of those companies have actually delievered a working product as quickly as technobit can? Which of those companies only sells the number of products they have, instead of offering endless limitless preorders? If you like working products, consistent delivery, and an honest business, then Technobit is the choice for you.

This....I have to agree its about track record. Did marto make some mistakes, sure...its almost unavoidable, shit happens. But overall he has a GOOD PROVEN track record of consistent delivery. And yea considering he is offering various ASIC options that's unique in this business as well. I am not a customer BUT my one direct interaction with marto was inquiring about a service I required that he does not advertise. His prices were reasonable and in line with what he offers publicly. The brief interaction was pleasant. I have to agree his track record speaks for itself. That all said this feud is entertaining to watch though. But does not help.....remember this phrase what Tim says about Tom says more about Tim than it does about Tom. Just something to think about for both sides of this...

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
madsusies

Activity: 428

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:38:40 PM

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 08:17:11 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 08:59:00 PM by marto74

It is a good idea Cheesy
I'm in
DO not think Bick will agree without audience Cheesy
He needed it.
Otherwise he won't be able to be truthful hero defendant of the "poor"

P.s. concerning the last post of the hero:
In fact I drove a few soviet cars, including Moskvich.
Our family car in the 80's was Lada and I liked it .
I did passed my driving licence exam on Lada too.
Actualy I'm not offended that our boards are produced in eastern Europe.
You can hate eastern Europe as much as like brick Wink

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:47:00 AM

Personally, I think Bicknellski needs to grow the fuck up.
Wow, something we actually agree on...

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:59:15 AM

As far the soup opera in "You know who's " tread continues.
Again here is the place for our customers to complain for real issues.

p.s. I'm still looking for nice Christmas LED lights Wink

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:09:53 PM

3. AMT I do not understand their reason to attack us. AMT was our good customer till now.

Cry me a river.

Way to do your DUE DILIGENCE and check out AMT. They have ripped off all of their customers, just check the threads. You sold hardware to a company that was a SCAM, and you got paid with dirty money - right out of the pockets of hard working Americans who have either:

A> NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT
B> Bitfury based miners that were plagued with issues. Don't believe me? Read the threads.

AMT (AKA: Joshua Zipkin) is so fucking desperate now, he's blaming everyone but himself for what has happened. Meanwhile that fat piece of bulgarian shit, continues to sit on everyone's money.

AMT might of been a good customer to you, but they've been complete SCAMMERS to their customers.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:07:33 PM

Agreed. There are maybe 4 people on this forum who give a shit about this feud. But there are dozens of threads tainted because of this. I sure wish a mod would delete all of their comments and move all threads on this topic to some remote section of the forum.
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 04:56:10 AM

go write this in bick's tread Wink

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 04:59:51 AM

Cry me a river.

Way to do your DUE DILIGENCE and check out AMT. They have ripped off all of their customers, just check the threads. You sold hardware to a company that was a SCAM, and you got paid with dirty money - right out of the pockets of hard working Americans who have either:

A> NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT
B> Bitfury based miners that were plagued with issues. Don't believe me? Read the threads.

AMT (AKA: Joshua Zipkin) is so fucking desperate now, he's blaming everyone but himself for what has happened. Meanwhile that fat piece of bulgarian shit, continues to sit on everyone's money.

AMT might of been a good customer to you, but they've been complete SCAMMERS to their customers.

Everything else is your business with AMT, but you know we are in Bulgaria, I'm Bulgarian and I'm not ashamed of that.
AFAIK Josh Zipkin is not Bulgarian in any way

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 08:48:32 AM

As far Bick's sheet storm continues
Again here is the place for our customers real issues