Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technobit Fucks Us Over Again  (Read 6658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:36:19 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 08:02:44 AM by Bicknellski

Clearly there are a lot of people who have had issues with Technobit and Marto74.

This thread is for those who would like to post their complaints so that everyone in the community can see what has transpired without the needless trash and troll or deletion of other threads. This is a safe place to post your complaints and concerns.

---------

Note we will be removing troll posts of Marto74 and others and they seem to want to spam post for no other reason than wasting their own time. So no need to react anyone their posts get removed. Let them waste their effort. He has his threads let him play there. If you have a complaint or want to add to the reasons you were screwed over by Technobit feel free to post. We want to make sure we keep the dog and pony show of Marto74 spread out over all his 7 to 10 threads he has, don't worry he will make more. When he reimburses everyone and stops cheating people then he is welcome to make the last post here and then we will lock the thread. Now that Marto74 has wasted better than half a day waiting for the next post... how about we just push the post until tomorrow. The games he is playing add up to lost time for him there are many ways to exact justice. Wasting his time is justice served given how many hours he has taken from his customers. Keep watching and waiting Marto74. We know you can't look away. Keep posting and wasting your minutes, hours, days, weeks and then months on this please, it is well worth it knowing you can't get this time back.

---------

Updated List of Injured Parties

[Group Buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K  May 27, 2013, 18:09:59

darkfriend77: Requested 7% fees to be returned. Refuses to pay anything of what he promised out of spite.
souspeed: Unkown.  
Min€r: Unkown.  
patica: Unkown.
hacko.bg: Unkown.  
mbd4: Unkown.  
fex: Unkown.  
joeventura: Requested 7% fees to be returned as well as refund for chips. Refuses to pay anything of what he promised out of spite.
souspeed: Unkown.  
varunsin: Unkown.  
pajak666:  Requested 7% fees to be returned.  Still no resolution.
Betatester: Unkown.  
LainZ: Unkown.  
hookthem: Unkown.  
jkminkov: Unkown.  

TECHNOBIT S-HASH minig board and Bitfury October delivery chip distribution

adami: Unkown.  
gcube1305: I have wait 3 month for a board that never came, but i've been refunded.  
oscurito23: Unkown.
wallydz: Unkown.
warhawk187: Unkown.
vulgartrendkill: Unkown.
easynote: Late delivery after many complaints.
jammertr: Unkown.
basd82: Unkown.
whiteEAGLE: Unkown.
ccfly: Unkown.
streetuff: Unkown.
seaandy: Refunded only after repeated hounding and posting in threads. Waited inordinately long for the refund.
falinka: Unkown.
wuzamarine: Poorly Hashing Unit. Unkown.
lancelot6: Failed Unit. Replacement requested. Unkown.
Moikka2: Unkown.
dplusf: Unkown.
cannachris: Unkown.
hennessy10009: No refund even though it was requested. Sent completed board with others chips. Had to pester them daily on there forum.
btcminer84: Asked for refund. Refund promised. Refund not sent. Miner to be shipped against wishes. No refund or miners sent. Still unresolved.
Paratech: Still nothing delivered. No information and just empty promises.

[ANN] Technobit HEX8A1 -240 GHs Coincraft A1 board-289

braindead:

Where is my November order?

sacskate:

Just trying to give you guys a heads up, he still has lots of refunds and late orders to take care of, with no sense of urgency on his end to do so.

Destiffmast:

Why should I not be entitled for compensation same way as "older" customers and get a board from first batch?

whiteEAGLE:

I hope lot of people order this new miner, so Martin can send refund for older undelivered miners.

After a long wait and many compliant letters to Marto he was refund through paypal.
"I´m done with him, no more orders." - whiteEAGLE

southerngentuk:

You told that guy you would refund him. For your own respect just do it. Where all tired of his posts, damn, even he is tired of his posts. But I quite see where he is coming from..

Wotan777:

Refund and why don't you answer messages?

Marto, please answer.Order ref is UICAWGFJD

roy7:  

In the mean time, ignoring the user prevents it from ever being noticed again.

dspbuy:

Please do not send me the miner now. It is too late. I have made the order more than 4 months ago, so the miner is now completely worthless (due to drop in BTC value and increase of mining difficulty). I would like to have my money back please (you may send me in BTC).

Do you realize that this is theft? Do we really need to escalate this? What do I need to do to get my money back? Go to the police?

Pug:

No delivery yet / order status "Preparation in progress"

wunch:

I asked a question similar to this question on my order page but have not seen any response for 6 days.

grana:

I understand everything, but I paid 3 months ago, I no longer have patience!

Here now everyone can see who they are Tehnobit and Martin Sirakov ...
I want my money back!
TEHNOBIT IS A SCAM

TylerRice:

Are you going to be getting units out on time. You was only 1 month late with my Hex16 board so not too bad, But yeah jsut wanted to see if we had a target time for my order (Ref: HTHYKSJQD)

opodark:

I never received answer for my order  23-11-2013 SZYESJVZP (1/2 week of december) , paid for express delivery and received in 07-01-2014 with standard courier.

btcminer84:

You told me, the refund need 10 days since 12 of December 2013. So, WHERE is my refund? I never got it.
Order: FESYNGABJ placed on 2013-12-07 13:24:27
Payment: Bank Wire

glen123:

Hi Marto :

what about my RMA ?
Order Reference IXRPCAXWX -- placed on 2014-04-25

About 20 Days

Send 2 Emails to Office and on this Thread.

Glen

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:41:34 AM

You should rise above all this Bick, really, it doesn't do you or your project credit.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:42:44 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 08:54:36 AM by Bicknellski

You should rise above all this Bick, really, it doesn't do you or your project credit.

Not anymore getting spammed in PM's and in posts ended that. Pretty much done with the keep it civil and rise above it. Let us see how Marto74 enjoys a good PR campaign.

It is time for people who have been pushed around by Marto74 and Loshia to stand up be counted. There are enough complaints here to make this thread viable.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
AMT_miners

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:54:40 AM

No seeing this was kind of funny though, honestly.

It's complete crap, but it was funny.
AMT_miners

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

Not anymore getting spammed in PM's and in posts ended that. Pretty much done with the keep it civil and rise above it. Let us see how Marto74 enjoys a good PR campaign.

It is time for people who have been pushed around by Marto74 and Loshia to stand up be counted. There are enough complaints here to make this thread viable.

We'll stand up against Loshia, any day. One day we're going to just eat him. MMmm... Cook him up right next to the beach at St. Vlas. A nice plate of Loshia with some shopska salad and a bit of rakia, with just one icecube.. can't wait.

But we'll have to side with Marto. Bick, i don't know how far you're going to get with this one.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:58:01 AM

We'll stand up against Loshia, any day. One day we're going to just eat him. MMmm... Cook him up right next to the beach at St. Vlas. A nice plate of Loshia with some shopska salad and a bit of rakia, with just one icecube.. can't wait.

But we'll have to side with Marto. Bick, i don't know how far you're going to get with this one.

There are plenty of people that were burned. Evidence strewn all over the place. Be $1 be it $10,000. Doesn't matter much to me they want to keep PM'ing me and poking at the WPC and not accepting an invite to come explain their problem with us. Fine we can settle it here. I got no problem moderating threads and finding enough information to keep posting for months here. Got a long summer holiday all the time in the world for this hobby. Again they can try all the like to dig up dirt on me I wish them well. They kept pushing this is what you get.

Also this way I don't have to keep PMing the mods and reporting the spam from Loshia... this way I can just keep things on track here. 1 thread to bind them all.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:09:48 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 11:08:25 AM by Bicknellski

Let us start where most of this all began the Group Buy Thread. To set the tone for the selfish behavior that then led to him still owing people from that group buy. We will do this a day at a time so that we have some good insight into how Marto74 operates with others money and fails to listen to reason. This ultimately ends with a fair number of people still expecting payment from this group buy based his Marto74's promise to do so.

Other groups start process for full refund. There are groups with more then 60 days delay. With current difficulty trend any delay just killing the ROI. My suggestion is to go for refund after 2 weeks of delay there is no reason to wait more!
If on 16-th of September 06:00 EET (GMT+2) there is not @ least shipping info I'll ask everybody in the group to vote with signed message to go for refund or not. But @the present state about 6500 chip orders , become miner boards orders so for  now most of the group voted with their wallets to go for the chips.
I think that most probably the refund if any will be done with the second batch and 1-st batch will be delivered, combining users with different wishes between both batches .
But It is 2 weeks early for that

I for my 32 chips i ordred ... vote for refund ... as soon as possible ...

I don't understand anyone who still want to have chips which will do no ROI ... at all ... but it's not my thing to understand everybody ...
Miner builders have a different point of view, as they probably have bought some material for the assembly ... but at this point we
only ordred chips so far ... and better then getting them at the end of the year ... is a refund now as long Yifu is doing it

marto74 I hope you are in contact with zefir and sebastianJu and all the other GB organizers ... to evaluate best solutions ...

... if some one wanna buy my chips ....

order#32 chips 32 for 2.72 BTC !

Fun note: I held 782.1 BTC for our group buy and everyone got refunded immediately same chips later buy date. So I know the score very well on these chips. Great day indeed to get the refund and then distribute that coin as fast as possible back to everyone WITHOUT delay just like Zefir and other group buy leaders did no bs.

Code:
Date: 06/09/2013 01:17
Credit: 782.10 BTC
Net amount: +782.10 BTC
Transaction ID: 93d1ee65b2d9454c2c948d3fb4516a1a7bf59cc6f576a6e151d21c29a74be77d-000

Sebastian received refund from Avalon and already sent it to customers, fast and clean! Lets think again is the waiting is right strategy at moment...

That is the problem. He thinks about what is best for himself not his customers.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:35:11 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 01:52:47 AM by Bicknellski

Someone jumped the gun and ordered up some PCB's and forced GB members to take on his blunder and bail him out.

Still i don't understand why we are forced to take the boards and chips when there are other options.
As Avalon has stated gen2 has the same footprint & pinout as the gen1 chips.
As soon as those release people will want boards.

Why not just refund the chips and hold the boards for gen2? People that want gen2
chips can hold their order until the new chips are delivered. And people that don't
want to the hold the board for themselves could wait for a new gen2 customer to
buy a board @ technobit after which refunds can be made.

This option wouldn't hurt you in funds and could actually be of benefit since you now
have boards in stock for quick assembly of gen2. Sure, there is no garantuee all boards
would be bought by new customers. But at least a good portion of this GB could get
refunded eventually.

Everybody can get their chips refunded this way. I'd rather wait several months for a
refund on the boards then having no chip refund at all. It beats having to wait three
weeks for the boards to arrive lowering the ROI even further.

Quite a few people were rightly pissed off at his do his way with their money tactics.

Code:
GB1,pajak666, 36 , 3.06 ,  1P4J4Kcib7WEQGxtdcjEwXsDnDJ5BYkpPy, R
Code:
HCy/7QykWCBHThA2mAsTt9cBhxjJiHhsrwlhtuJINsAD/+RyemCqIydLcWuJUJjNgjYeDdFMqPFikyzh93sbWiQ=

Marto that is so lame, you are delaying refund in every possible way.
I belive all other Group Buyers did allow their participants to take refund and they done
it really quick and smooth. you are delaying the refund for the whole time.
Monday, monday came now we have to vote lol. Riddic signed messages voting
just to get some more hours, just to receive that tracking info from Avalon.
Really I didn't expected that from you.

This is the sort of game he played right from day one. Then tries to get a double fee for the GB?

Marto74 is asking for twice the compensation he asked for in the opening post.
From the opening post:

9. Pricing
A: I am asking for a 9% surplus for my nerves (risk compensation). the 10k chips totaled to 782.1BTC, which results to a resale price of 0.085BTC / chip.

782.1BTC divided by ten Thousand chips equals 0.07821BTC / chip
with the 9% fee it results in a chip of price of 0.085BTC / chip as advertised in the terms. (0,00679 BTC fee)

With the new designers fee of 0,09*0,085=0,00765BTC. The total fees we pay to marto 74 equals a whopping 18,3% fee over the original chip price (excluding escrow fee)

This is unacceptable and i demand that you remove the additional fee before sending the refund list to John K.
This "Cash-in first, ask questions later" tactic is unacceptable. It should be the other around.

to the other GB1 participants:
If we don't have a satisfactory from marto by the end of the day, i urge everybody to contact John K to get the refund on hold before he runs with double the fee.

Story will continue tomorrow but I don't have to tell people where this ends because some people are still fighting to get Marto to pay back what is owed from this group buy.

joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:17:06 AM

Besides the BTC1.43 he stole from me, here are other victims:

warhawk187

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:00:44 AM

As a former Technobit customer, their customer service was terrible from the start. Their S-hash boards were well built, but also failed to mention that power supplies weren't included on their poorly designed website.

I really wanted to have trust in them to buy more products but the more I troved this forum, the more late, or missing miners threads kept popping up.

Needless to say, I'm not surprised in the slightest bit.

But this type of behavior seems to be the norm in the Bitcoin mining industry, unfortunately, with a small handful of exceptions. Its sad what greed does to people.

jdot007

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:04:00 AM

Just so we're clear Marto47 got the boards I ordered out to me who cares if they were 3.5~ months after he said he would! Whats crazy is I believe that I asked for a refund when they were about a month late, but got no reply. The biggest issue is that he wasted alot of peoples Time & money. He said he would give people replacement hashing power ect but didn't deliver. If you must do business with Marto & Technobit
do your self a favor and use paypal otherwise if you do any other type of bare metal transaction and happen to fall on the wrong side of the Reality/Acceptable delivery time distortion field you'll
be SOL.

FYI I like Marto47's EE work!! but I wouldn't order from him again, fool me twice shame on me.

J

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:45:40 AM

Just so we're clear Marto47 got the boards I ordered out to me who cares if they were 3.5~ months after he said he would! Whats crazy is I believe that I asked for a refund when they were about a month late, but got no reply. The biggest issue is that he wasted alot of peoples Time & money. He said he would give people replacement hashing power ect but didn't deliver. If you must do business with Marto & Technobit
do your self a favor and use paypal otherwise if you do any other type of bare metal transaction and happen to fall on the wrong side of the Reality/Acceptable delivery time distortion field you'll
be SOL.

FYI I like Marto47's EE work!! but I wouldn't order from him again, fool me twice shame on me.

J

Think this is a typical scenario for many people. Early warning signs were there in the Group Buy. Never really accepts responsibility for his inactions and over reactions.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:29:31 PM

There are only a few from Avalon GB1, that ask for a fee refunD

You promised me a refund for the fee when you have the money.

Do you have it now?

Good question.

joeventura

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:41:05 PM

Wish we had an answer
btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Never got hardware or a refund. Technobit is a scammer company.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:23:09 PM

They never delivered my hardware but I did manage to get a refund out of Marto by harassing the crap out of him on these forums.
jdot007

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:52:43 PM

Dave,

Would you consider yourself a happy Technobit customer under these circumstances?

The reason I ask is because I seriously "think" that Marto47 and team think that they've done right by you despite any mistakes on their part.

Please explain your experience cliff notes style with a link to the reverent info or a img of your pm's ect. I plan to do
the same.

He basically is saying in my case that he is square with me (has completed his obligation within the rules of the forum and his website) even though he delivered 3 TO 4 months late sans any type of hash rate compensation or even a fucking apology for that matter   & this is all after I asked for a refund both of which just happen to be totally outside of any possibility of ROI.

Truthfully I did try to sell the units that I did get in spite of asking for a refund, but honestly its too late to sell 5-7gh equipment.

Please let us know the ends and outs of your experience with Technobit.

J
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:18:03 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 06:45:43 AM by Bicknellski

So where did we leave off?

Yes ok Marto has just "doubled" his fees, error in one tired GB members calculations, for the GB and has for weeks delayed and delayed as much as he could so that he could get those chips and build the boards he had ordered BEFORE even having the chips tsk tsk tsk. He had to cover his ass and then sell his boards or face ruin and so he ignored the majority of the people in the GB wanted for 2 weeks.

Johnthedong Sends in refund request on September 18th 2013.

Code:
I sent the refund order in already, and the funds should show up at
http://blockchain.info/address/1NrWRA6RWapSqYHuEAGRnxjdnWoKgucDhT
when avalon sends the refund in.

Cheers,
John

Marto74 finally posts the refund notice most of the group buy members wanted for weeks:

Code:

Quote from: marto74 on September 18, 2013, 04:40:28
Dear , participants ,

The refund order is sent.
Those of you that choose to refund , please send and e-mail to
refund@technobit.eu with signed message with flowing input:
 <GB#>,<No in the list>,<forum nick>; <N>; <C>; <sending address>

Those that want your chips will get them , so please send  
e-mail to chips@technobit.eu  with signed message with following input:

<GB#>,<No in the list>,<forum nick>; <N>; <C>;
<sending address>; <your delivery address/  manufacturer

Best Regards: Martin

Members of the GB request confirmation that emails are being received in order to pin Marto74 down on this because he is not keeping a public list or confirming emails are received. Piss poor accounting and transparency another group of things Marto74 needs to reflect upon.

Code:
Can you confirm the emails you received ... or can you give us a list of missing confirmations refund or chips?

Von:    Satoshi Nakamoto <swiss.btc.mining.association@gmail.com>
An:    refund@technobit.eu
Datum:    18. September 2013 00:04
Betreff:    Refund my GB1 Order #32
Gesendet von:    gmail.com

<GB1>,<32>,<darkfriend77>; <32>; <2.72>; <1LJiC5hmBY7EWrWzfq3NUcsJj4J5HMYcT8>

IBt+6s262c0MKWZEko0OjSGHxuFHpKFNrW3DZQo1Jj9hum4+WSBUWQs1cGAOWIDj1jTrK5cR7UJaH4vxvZvqGMU=

please confirm tthis mail.

thank you.

And finally he gets around to posting the list of refunds on September 21st, 2013 and then slips in more fees to the GB members changing the terms.

Code:
So here is a list of requested refunds with signed emails to be made immediately in sunday after 18:00 GMT :

<GB1>,<34>,<quest>; <128>; <10,01088>; <1GjAbLU8UTn4YArcGv4kRnkMtWnqe5aq4c>
<GB1>,<32>,<darkfriend77>; <32>; <2,50272>; <1LJiC5hmBY7EWrWzfq3NUcsJj4J5HMYcT8>
GB1,38,fex; 48;3,75408; 19bKGxRDdQzxZCiomBQTCJdTuY9hY8MaAG
<GB1>,<4>,<hacko.bg>; <16>; <1.25136>; <1L1yVgod8mAhBqQNY1t6mjz9F1RyufDiMd>
<GB1>,<29>,<hacko.bg>; <1304>; <101,98584>; <1L1yVgod8mAhBqQNY1t6mjz9F1RyufDiMd>
GB1,8,dimomit,1600,125,136,1JX2hQrwpGf3cFZBM71dHDAkmDUzL3b6D
GB1,36,dimomit,512,40,04352,1JX2hQrwpGf3cFZBM71dHDAkmDUzL3b6D
GB1,14,mbd4,66,5,16186,14YYJPj2GX245Qwt1DyeCRWvuKVeCxEnsp
GB1,Min€r,188,14,70348,17AAr4dEDhgKfpZB7cC4x5Fk35Nm3A1AE9,R
<GB1>,<37>,<racquemis>; <32>; <2,50272>; <13eNckPoVN2PZJPvZVXt2uopvDBZLRvuy9>
<GB1>,<33>,<nemercry>; <32>; <2,50272>; <13niA2BjbXg3p3g6YvUy1RCm79AwB9tzgc>
#1, 35, pajak666, 36; 2.81556; 1P4J4Kcib7WEQGxtdcjEwXsDnDJ5BYkpPy
GB1, 34, mitty; 214; 16,73694; 12qGq8GLeqzstyxhJbVY8oEwEDfPhUyYDV
GB1; 31; patica; 320;25,0272; 16muA1AUuKC96zbjd2jYaYpnZkikPuxpxF
<1>,<9>,<Digi128pci>; <2>; <0,15642>; <1KgAdXtY9yMeKpJiPzfNWwRPp76WZBJZHJ>
<GB1>,<7>,<jkminkov>; <980>; <76,6458>; <173Qmir9hTmvkb3Cmvgj78AV2CjL5azZYS>
GB1,34,ilpirata79; 64; 5,00544; 1UKmHLagJ69SA4gWGMKcNdk5i7FJy6Vqp
<GB1>,<15>,<dnaleor>; <192>; <15,01632>; <1DKaP1CCaEFBBZFMFKHey11SULgptSSdXU>
1, 22, cha0z97; 80;6,2568;19Sy1mEGGJFLv2fbFwAaFFeVg9h62FtrR4
The amounts in the list are based on 0,07821 BTC per chip , that is the Avalon cost that was refunded to the escrow address .
The rest 9 % are the GB tax including the escrow fee.
The escrow fee of 2 % - 0,0015642   BTC per chip is not refundable .
The rest fee of  almost 7 % - 0,0052258 BTC   came to me.
I think I deserve some payment for all the time and efforts in organizing this venture , but if you all decide to ask it in full I'll honor this
I'll left the participants of the GB1 to decide what to do with this tax, in any case I'll be able to refund it in 25 days.
In monday I'll ask for vote about that.
Again everybody , please check the list and in case of any mistakes please send me a PM.
In sunday 18:00 GMT I'll send final list to Jhon K for sending the refund transfers.
GB2 , that is going to be delivered in time is not decided for now, we'll do it next week.

Again thank you for the patience
Best Regards: Martin

And people complain for his "design" fee. What a crook!

Code:
Re: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please send your e-mails until Friday
September 21, 2013, 16:16:40
Reply with quote  #468
there's no need for a vote, design fees should be included in PCB cost, not on
chips which we never received, at last we saw why your board price is cheaper
than another - cause your calculations are all wrong!

and a few others complain about it

Code:
agreed. Also there was no word on the HEX16 being designed at the start 
of this GB1 when we paid for the chips. It was not part of the terms.
Also, even if this wasn't the case,I'm not willing to pay a design fee when
you still have given no word on what will done with boards of people with a
chip refund.
Can they be refunded when gen2 arrives and new people start ordering? If
not there would be no need for a design fee since you then basically got free
boards to sell.

And now he gets angry and defensive to the GB member who rightfully question his slick attempt to skim off more from the customers.

Code:
Quote from: jkminkov on September 21, 2013, 16:16:40
there's no need for a vote, design fees should be included in PCB cost, not on chips which we never received, at last we saw why your board price is cheaper than another - cause your calculations are all wrong!

marto74
You do not need to offend me.

Just say that you think I do not deserve payment for organizing this group. THAT IS ENOUGH

And the customer rightfully explains his frustrations... tune in tomorrow to see where Marto74 tries to weasel people next. There is a clear pattern here with Marto74. People should really avoid this guy it is clear even at this stage he has little intention of helping solve problems but rather solve his own problems at the expense of his customers.

Code:
September 21, 2013, 17:39:14
Reply with quote  #475

Quote from: jkminkov on September 21, 2013, 16:16:40
there's no need for a vote, design fees should be included in PCB cost, not on chips which we
never received, at last we saw why your board price is cheaper than another - cause your calculations are all wrong!

Quote from: marto74 on September 21, 2013, 17:17:04
You do not need to offend me.
Just say that you think I do not deserve payment for organizing this group. THAT IS ENOUGH

Quote from: jkminkov on September 21, 2013, 17:39:14

I have lost two months worth of wages here, and I have every right to offend every female collateral relative of yours.

joeventura

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:30:40 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 03:57:53 PM by joeventura

Its overwhelming the amount of people Technobit/Marto have screwed over.

Not delivering,

Making up and changing Group buy rules as he sees fit,

Using other peoples money that he did not earn to develop his toy miners,

then trying to defend these actions. He even admitted that he did many of these things and still is not interested in making it right.

Just be warned that this kind of behavior does not go unnoticed and people like me who Marto has ripped off for over $1000 are not going to go away quietly.

Avoid Technobit and Marto at all costs you will not be sorry.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:01:52 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 09:10:52 AM by Bicknellski

So where did we leave off last time fellow bitcoin enthusiasts? Right Marto74 was just asking his GB patrons to pay him "more" for all his "hard work" for the failed GB and the delaying tactics.

The refunds go out on September 28th 2013.

Code:
John (John K.)
September 28, 2013, 22:50:08
Reply with quote  #542
Refund sent out: http://blockchain.info/tx/d1c511c91ebeb185b01565b81076efc729c89daf2b02e4c258940fcb8d071266

And let's faster forward to the 25 days later and wait to see when Marto pays off what he owes...

Code:
Re: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday
October 15, 2013, 15:33:25

Quote from: darkfriend77 on September 22, 2013, 04:42:51

Ok, in this case I would like the fee back ...

Thx.

Quote from: marto74 on September 22, 2013, 04:50:26
Ok you'll get it in 25 days.
Consider  your fee in this group as a gift

Regards: Martin

Quote from: darkfriend77 on October 15, 2013, 15:33:25
tomorrov we get the fees? :-)

And the asking continues...

Code:
darkfriend77

SwissHash.ch

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 4: -0 / +6(6)
Ignore

Re: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday
October 17, 2013, 14:29:04
Reply with quote  #572
Quote from: darkfriend77 on October 15, 2013, 15:33:25
Quote from: marto74 on September 22, 2013, 04:50:26
Quote from: darkfriend77 on September 22, 2013, 04:42:51

Ok, in this case I would like the fee back ...

Thx.
Ok
you'll get it in 25 days.
Consider  your fee in this group as a gift

Regards: Martin

tomorrov we get the fees? :-)

Where are the Fee's Huh 25 Days past!!!!

I bought 32 Chips .... received refundes 2.50272 BTC for chips

missing !!! "The rest fee of almost 7 % - 0,0052258 BTC"

32 * 0,0052258 BTC -> 0.1672256 BTC

and continues...

Code:
darkfriend77

SwissHash.ch

Ignore

November 09, 2013, 04:55:33
Reply with quote  #604
1. Refund of the fees for the users that asked this when John refunded them the initial cost of the chips for the participants that confirmed refund with
signed mesages in time. I did promised to make it in 25 days and I missed this . I'll make may best to fix it in the next 5-10 days. Please excuse my delay and have some patience.

excuse accepted ... but ... 5-10 days will be fast ....

and continues...

Code:
darkfriend77

SwissHash.ch

Ignore

November 23, 2013, 17:50:52
Reply with quote  #613
Quote from: darkfriend77 on November 18, 2013, 02:29:02
Quote from: darkfriend77 on November 09, 2013, 04:55:33
1. Refund of the fees for the users that asked this when John refunded them the initial cost of the chips for the participants that confirmed refund with
signed mesages in time. I did promised to make it in 25 days and I missed this . I'll make may best to fix it in the next 5-10 days. Please excuse my delay and have some patience.

excuse accepted ... but ... 5-10 days will be fast ....

10 Days will be past tomorrow !!! Dam it where are the Coins!!!

Hey you promised us to return your fees for your failed gb ... what's up ... again a fucking scam?

It is still going on... believe it or not Marto74 has yet to refund those people the fees as he promised back in September 2013. Sad. But he owes people BTC so all you can say realistically is he is a crook. At what point do people wake up and smell the coffee about this low life and stop doing business with him? You don't get to ignore the people you ripped off Marto74 because they complain. You need to fulfill your promises.

Tune in tomorrow as we delve deeper into late delivery and other "mishaps" from Technobit and show how this pattern of disregard for customers is really based on Marto74's failures to make his customers whole. It baffles the mind that people continue to do business with this guy given his behaviour.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: