Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to build a website from a Design  (Read 610 times)
richfinch (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:24:22 PM

Title says it all.

Have an idea and design for a website which sells advertising space for Altcoins.

Similar website i.e http://www.bitcoinposter.com

Just need a talented web developer to bring my design to life.

PM or leave your interest here. Can pay you in Bitcoin, Altcoins or Cex.io GH/s?

Thanks
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:47:24 PM

That is the million pixel clone script m8
I'm sure I have it on one of my hard drives some where, I will take a look for you

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Ditto

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:23:14 AM

Pretty sure there's an open source version of this out there.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:36:23 AM

How much your budget for this?

richfinch (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:20:32 PM

Thanks guys, but I actually don't want to use that pixel thingy. I'ts just the same idea I'm going for (selling advertising space in exchange for litecoins/altcoins instead of bit coin).

I can PM the person who's most interested with the homepage design and a PDF to illustrate how it works to give you more of an idea.

General brief.

A website dedicated to selling advertising slots for cheap altcoin prices. The slots can be used to advertise anything (within reason) and will link to the user specified url.

- The advertising slots are of a set size
 - When the user clicks on a slot a popup is displayed containing a form and wallet addresses to send payment to
 - The form needs to be filled out and their advert (jpg) uploaded
 - I will receive the users details, advert image & url for advert etc, approve it and load onto website once payment has gone thru.
 - Their advert will then remain in their chosen slot for 4 weeks. Then after that time unless the user pays for another 4 weeks the slot will become available again.

- There will be a homepage, about us and category pages for the adverts to be sorted into. (categories include 'Bitcoin & Altcoin', 'Automotive', 'Technology' etc)
 - The user can choose to advertise on the homepage or within a category (homage is slightly more expensive).

- Good website SEO is vital to make the site successful and to make it worth while for the user. Possibly in the future the user could be emailed a weekly automated analytic report?  Huh

Not sure the best way to build this? Wordpress?... I'm hoping one of you could help me with this.

No mega rush on the build, to be done as and when you have spare time to do it.

Budget.... good point.... very little. I could pay with Altcoins (C2.1, Doge)?
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:40:42 PM

Given availability of a server running Tomcat or another JSP/servlet container, and compensation in bitcoins (no alts) I might do this. Could you make an offer of how much you're willing to spend, and required timeframe? I'm also OK with getting part of ad revenue if you aren't willing or able to pay upfront. Again, please message me your offer (or post here if you'd like it to be public)

I have experience with Java (hence the choice of backend) and can prove ownership of a 15K-rep Stack Overflow account with a gold badge and high activity in [java].

Thanks!
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:11:21 PM

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
We are currently working on many Bitcoin Related projects at the moment and can handle your request as well.
We are a team of website designers and developers working on numerous things on this forum.
If your interested we can discuss the project and complete it for you at a cheap and reliable price.

Add me on skype if you would like to chat.

Regards

Duke

sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:20:51 PM

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
We are currently working on many Bitcoin Related projects at the moment and can handle your request as well.
We are a team of website designers and developers working on numerous things on this forum.
If your interested we can discuss the project and complete it for you at a cheap and reliable price.

Add me on skype if you would like to chat.

Regards

Duke

This guy is one the best developers here.Also the honest.He will work like you never imagined and support you incase of troubles.

I highly recommend him.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:57:27 PM

Heres the script you need:
http://www.milliondollarscript.com/downloads/million-dollar-script/

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1834