Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam for Security Consultation Business Project  (Read 1191 times)
steelbuzz (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:13:56 PM

I see what you mean....

but no, nobody has been fixing them... These cameras are old (newest ones are around 2-3 years old)... and they are purchased fairly frequently as popular choices

I honestly think that businesses would appreciate it as opposed to taking a defensive stance like you guys are taking but I don't know....

Not everybody needs "qualifications" or "certifications" to fix something for a business if they are doing purely independent contractor work....

The entire field of SEO and Digital Marketing wouldn't exist.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:15:38 PM

well, I am not doing it yet... but I don't really need credentials or certificates to work as an "independent contractor" to help fix somebody's system that nobody else is telling them.

This I know for a fact....

I really don't see how I'm blackmailing them.... if I'm going to end up doing it for free most of the time anyways
Then how would you pay back the loan if you do it free a lot?  Now this is some charity thing except for big customers and the government?  A guy with no certifications coming out of nowhere and saying to them to pay us so nobody can look into your cameras.  This is getting better by the second Smiley

steelbuzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

I do something similar with businesses using Clickbank as their merchant... I find their leaks on file sharing sites and report it to them and I get paid finders fees....

Anywhere from $50 to $500 (on occasion)

This is essentially the same concept and I know I probably would be able to get businesses to pay anywhere from $50 to $1,000 as well depending how well I pitch them....
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:20:36 PM

So what do you need the money for?

steelbuzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:23:15 PM

Professional web design (HTML + CSS responsive)
Programmer (Admin/Client section, Invoices)
Outsourced Video Presentation Marketing (To pitch to clients....) <-- Most important aspect to what I can refer them to watch... Like a professional 10 to 15 minute video
Dedicated Business Phone Line w/ VOIP and Voicemail Capabilities

Was thinking about going with WhiteTechProtect.com too
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:25:03 PM

Not everybody needs "qualifications" or "certifications" to fix something for a business if they are doing purely independent contractor work....

And not every independent contractor has business or income......

I would not ask for this loan on this idea.  There are more holes in the legality of doing this then Swiss cheese. I like you claim good intentions, but it just is not legal.

Before getting a loan find a lawyer who deals with computer security bring your ideas to him.... and pay the fee.  This way since you do not have qualifications or certifications to help guide you to whats legal he can tell you which ideas are like this and will eventually get your LLC sued into oblivion.

I suggest closing topic, and loan.  Think of next LEGAL consulting idea, then come back to forums.

I am done helping at this point anyone who invests now has read my warnings about business model.   And this is from someone with those security qualifications and certifications...... they help.
cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:25:09 PM

I do something similar with businesses using Clickbank as their merchant... I find their leaks on file sharing sites and report it to them and I get paid finders fees....

Anywhere from $50 to $500 (on occasion)

This is essentially the same concept and I know I probably would be able to get businesses to pay anywhere from $50 to $1,000 as well depending how well I pitch them....
I call bullshit, once something has been leaked no company would be stupid enough to try to shut it down.  How well you pitch sounds a lot like how well you can scare them, and a good bit will call the fucking feds on you.

steelbuzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:26:39 PM

It really depends on your approach bro....

If you tell them I have identified your leaked product on 15 different file sharing and I will do my best to get them removed to the best of my ability then most are willing to pay for your services... These guys make a lot of money selling informational products and they absolutely hate seeing their products leaked....

It's just another way of doing B2B services  Grin
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:31:10 PM

Professional web design (HTML + CSS responsive)= Cant argue with this
Programmer (Admin/Client section, Invoices)= Programmer to search Google and record off unauthorized devices? Great so you are wanting to automate your illegal activities. You offer financial consulting... but you need a outsider for invoices interesting.
Outsourced Video Presentation Marketing (To pitch to clients....)= So involve other people.... and record over state lines in most cases.  The recording puts you into wiretap land FYI.  Check each states laws.  
Dedicated Business Phone Line w/ VOIP and Voicemail Capabilities= get a cell phone or landline or simply use Google voice.  Don't need VOIP for a business of one employee.  If you do have "outsourced video marketing" they would not be using your VOIP office at remote sites....

Ok truly one last post after seeing this.

But really get a lawyer... look into not only accessing unauthorized devices but wiretap laws just out of the little you have told us.
steelbuzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:34:08 PM

Hmmm good points... I do have one other person i am working with though who wants to help do the leg work.... e-mailing and calling....
steelbuzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:39:09 PM

how about we both come out winners, coldgamer, and we both remove our negative feedbacks on one another?

After this, I will close this thread and think of a better plan.  Grin
cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:39:49 PM

how about we both come out winners, coldgamer, and we both remove our negative feedbacks on one another?

After this, I will close this thread and think of a better plan.  Grin
Hell no, it's my first neg and I'm proud of it Smiley

steelbuzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:40:28 PM

WTF... lol... You left me with this nasty comment which you know isn't true though!
steelbuzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:45:10 PM

Are you sure that Profitlender is a Ponzi!?!?!? They were adamant about making money with short term loans with the Perfectmoney credit exchange....

I even mentioned the FBI and SEC with them and asked if they were a Ponzi and they were very confident they are not.

I asked if their larger investors cover all of their lower investors and they were confident about it....

If they really are a Ponzi, they can't get away with it because they are in Seychelles and are extremely uptight on the laws over there esp about this cyber stuff...

They are a little misleading... That 103% return is actually really only a 3% profit.... so they are essentially looking for investors that can invest $10k or more

I compiled a report of over 1,000 people paid out with their investments being from $50 to $1,000 but the larger investors haven't been saying anything

I need to confirm this so I know whether or not to scrap this idea or not....
cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:56:52 PM

Are you sure that Profitlender is a Ponzi!?!?!? They were adamant about making money with short term loans with the Perfectmoney credit exchange....

I even mentioned the FBI and SEC with them and asked if they were a Ponzi and they were very confident they are not.

I asked if their larger investors cover all of their lower investors and they were confident about it....

If they really are a Ponzi, they can't get away with it because they are in Seychelles and are extremely uptight on the laws over there esp about this cyber stuff...

They are a little misleading... That 103% return is actually really only a 3% profit.... so they are essentially looking for investors that can invest $10k or more

I compiled a report of over 1,000 people paid out with their investments being from $50 to $1,000 but the larger investors haven't been saying anything

lmao of course a ponzi would say it isn't one.  It's listed on WOT as a HYIP scam, that is enough right there to kill any legitimacy.
WTF... lol... You left me with this nasty comment which you know isn't true though!
"I don't look back anymore. I don't regret. I look forward. Everything is connected, and I'll use that to expose, to protect, and if necessary, to punish."
―Aiden Pearce, Watch_Dogs

Kinda fits Cheesy

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

If you can not see that Profitlender is a HYIP scam, because they told you so  Roll Eyes. You do not need a loan or to hold anyones assets.

steelbuzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:00:55 PM

If they are a Ponzi scheme then they are obviously going to go to prison.

Do you see the guy on the right in their header? I asked who it is and the rep said it is their CEO.

You really think he is going to be that transparent and lie and gain a handful of $100,000+ investors just go to end up going to prison?

He appears to be like an intelligent man.

I checked out the Perfectmoney credit exchange and it is indeed real. I have a lot of experience with recognizing scams and I am also extremely skeptical.

He's obviously going to go to prison for dozens of years because he has over $15 million in investments already.

The representative wouldn't go as far to lie for the CEO to say that she invested $2600 of her own money to see a return....

If these guys are that shady (which I always consider in the equation) then they're going to be absolutely screwed....

Do you even realize how much analysis and research that I do?

I like to give people who appear intelligent like their CEO the benefit of the doubt... because a man like that does not look like he's going to prison anytime soon....

I hope you do logic/reasoning.... as opposed to skepticism to a complete fault without analyzing everything fully and thoroughly

I don't like or value people who condescend without thinking about things outside of their perspectives

the Seychelles Government system works with the FBI and they are beyond fucking screwed if they are a "Ponzi" scheme

http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/234/Seychelles+seizes+over++thousand+linked+to+cyber+crime+gang+sought+by+FBI
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:46:52 AM

Haven't read the "lending' section in about a week...this has to be one of the most entertaining threads I missed.
 Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: