Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum destroy NXT by simply having a FAIR launch?  (Read 954 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peacefulmind (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:22:00 PM

Ethereum is going to allow everyone to be able to participate, it will be well distributed for everyone without 50x profit instant for insiders.

Ethereum > NXT.

Can't wait to buy Ether along with all my BTC, LTC, DOGE nrothers who care about a fair launch and not just cutting people's hearts out and stealing their money like the NXT leader just stole $250,000.00 cash on a fake trade.  Now he is saying it is a hacker - but even if you believe that lie it means NXt is not secure.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:32:23 PM

Ethereum is going to allow everyone to be able to participate, it will be well distributed for everyone without 50x profit instant for insiders.

Ethereum > NXT.

Can't wait to buy Ether along with all my BTC, LTC, DOGE nrothers who care about a fair launch and not just cutting people's hearts out and stealing their money like the NXT leader just stole $250,000.00 cash on a fake trade.  Now he is saying it is a hacker - but even if you believe that lie it means NXt is not secure.

Idiot. Not leader, not $250,000, not thru NXT.

Really, you know the facts, which are shitty enough, btw, yet you still come up with this hopeless FUD?

(Nothing against Ethereum, btw, interested to see how that pans out in the future)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:47:13 PM

Ethereum > NXT.

Can't wait to buy Ether along with all my BTC, LTC, DOGE nrothers who care about a fair launch and not just cutting people's hearts out and stealing their money like the NXT leader just stole $250,000.00 cash on a fake trade.  Now he is saying it is a hacker - but even if you believe that lie it means NXt is not secure.

Ethereum want like a bazillion Dollars from investors. Struggle to see how their intentions are so pure.

Isn't a bank connected to the project? resembles more a wallstreet rip off IPO than a crypto.

ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:02:00 PM

Could anybody explain to me the benefits of Ethereum?
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:10:35 PM

Please stop accusing someone who got scammed himself. That's not nice.

Some known Nxt-members had a conversation with him for about an hour on Skype, he was devastated about the hack on his forum-account and the loss for people who fell in the trap of the hacker.

He did a lot of great work for Nxt and now he lost a his reputation because of guys like you no-so-peacefulmind!
Please pay some respect!! What's wrong with you?  Angry

The scam has nothing to do with the safety of Nxt, just the personal computer of John was hacked and they succeed in getting his forum-password. And acted like they were John with some kind of great deal.
That's it. Nxt is fine.
Spyrofix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:46:01 PM

That's a good question.

Still now I've just seen they made a good PR!  Grin
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:26:33 AM

+1
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:44:11 AM

Why so butthurt peacefulmind? Every topic you start seems to be FUDing NXT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: