Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Address Question  (Read 725 times)
Pushtheghost (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:13:35 PM

Since Blockchain seems to be what all the atms I have come across deal with I was wondering if you could change you QRcode/address multiple times?

Could not find any info in a quick search through the help section on their site and nothing in google that I could see.

So can you change your address to send and receive to and from daily?

I ask as some of these atms set limits and this would be one way to bypass that and the KYC paper work.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:18:01 PM

Since Blockchain seems to be what all the atms I have come across deal with I was wondering if you could change you QRcode/address multiple times?

Could not find any info in a quick search through the help section on their site and nothing in google that I could see.

I ask as some of these atms set limits and this would be one way to bypass that and the KYC paper work.
You can create many addresses and change whenever you want. However in the US you will have to set up an account with your full identity before using one of the ATMs. The owners of the machine must be able to say that they sold xxx bitcoin for xxx dollars to xxx person.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pushtheghost (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:21:44 PM

I'm in Vancouver and the whole scan your hand and take a photo is disabled at the moment.

Thanks for the quick reply.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3286

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:46:37 PM

There really is no "your address" because you can have as many addresses as you want -- thousands, or millions, or more. Your wallet keeps track of them for you. You can have many wallets, too.

Many people create a new address every time they receive bitcoins. A merchant usually creates a new address for every order in order to track the order.

So, if you don't have to provide identification, you can buy as many bitcoins as you want, regardless of the limits.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:49:17 PM

There should be no reason you need to send purchased bitcoins specifically to a blockchain.info address.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: