Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who owns these addresses ?  (Read 2007 times)
krateczka (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:29:52 PM

I shed money on the stock exchange Bitcurex and I was going to buy BTC but after a few hours, someone broke into the stock market and stole BTC. It turns out that the stock market has a very weak security and support.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:11:20 PM

if the exchange got hacked then every user is affected. if a individuals account got hacked then that means the individual gave valuable info out or has a trojan on their PC. which i would suggest to people

STOP DOWNLOADING RANDOM CRAP onto your pc that is meant to be secure to hold bitcoins!!!!

i bet the OP watched a youtube video offering some hacktool to get free bitcoins, and then downloaded it like a noob

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:16:42 AM

Just a heads up, while you might be able to find the thieves there is nothing blockchain can do (if this is who it's through) that can save your btc. I've opened a lot of tickets with them and basically the answer is "sorry". I'm sorry I can't be more of help, but at least the google adwords thing is down now.

I'm sorry for everyone losing their BTC, but this is the very nature of bitcoin: transactions are irreversible and whoever owns the private key to an address can decide what happens to the coins in it. This is something most proponents advertise feverishly and when something bad happens, everyone cries for help and regulation. These are the things that make me wonder or even doubt that bitcoin is ready for mass adoption...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: