Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest  (Read 159839 times)
Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:13:05 PM

Are Devs still breathing?

Thought they said one of them was coming back on Monday and still no news, maybe proof of alive for the community?

I'm thinking in throwing some BTC for this cheap but id like to be sure first that it is an ongoing project not an abandoned one, and for this i need Devs to at least say hello , no offense to the community, but i don't invest in coins where devs have no communication with the investors, so i would like to get some info first before buying

So, you are willing to invest in the devs right?
So please, go ahead and donate an amount for further development direct into the devs.

Or you are willing to buy some coins and then dump them?
Cause if this is the case then I think that this is not an investment on the coin, is your personal investment into the cryptocurrency. Which is up to you and not to anyone else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyCryptoFreak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:15:15 AM

Are Devs still breathing?

Thought they said one of them was coming back on Monday and still no news, maybe proof of alive for the community?

I'm thinking in throwing some BTC for this cheap but id like to be sure first that it is an ongoing project not an abandoned one, and for this i need Devs to at least say hello , no offense to the community, but i don't invest in coins where devs have no communication with the investors, so i would like to get some info first before buying

The "DEVS" have stopped breathing a LONG TIME AGO and are LONG DEAD, just like this damn dirty ape!

https://i.imgur.com/d3dareQ.jpg
chnchapters

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:54:38 AM

Gue's I am sorry
I am trying to be as transparent as possible here. I was posting on IRC, I normally do not go on these forums...
I will repost what I said on IRC and answer any questions following:
<WRA|Nuseii> Morning guys
<sp00lin9> good evening!
<sp00lin9> 735pm here lol
<Maxikose> 5:40 am Cheesy
* Soepkip has quit (Quit: Computer has gone to sleep.)
* CryptoKenzi (~CryptoKen@c-98-243-116-238.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) has joined
<sp00lin9> lol danggg
* Mountaineer (~jam@unaffiliated/mountaineer) has left ("Leaving")
<WRA|Nuseii> Yeah, 10:48 here
<WRA|Nuseii> Just trying to be nice Tongue
<Maxikose> Red wawe on bittrex. Looks like bitcoin did it again
* ZeroValueZach has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
* ZeroValueZach (uid40297@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-jjcpqubimdtrwbar) has joined
<sp00lin9> sooo did the dev really run?
<sp00lin9> i think the initial guy that jacked the multipool really fucked this whole coin
<chnchapters> damn
<chnchapters> okay guys
<chnchapters> listen up
<chnchapters> Here's the real story right now
<chnchapters> I was not an early investor in GUE, I got my stake in it a little more recnetly
<chnchapters> no i have not dumped ANY coins
<chnchapters> but
<chnchapters> I think the devs name was django?
<chnchapters> or something like that?
<sp00lin9> notsure
<chnchapters> idk either
<Maxikose> yes
<chnchapters> but the main GUE dev gave up and DID in face abandon
<chnchapters> *fact
<chnchapters> now a few of the ppl that have worked on the coin from the start, helping the main dev and GUE
<chnchapters> such as svojoe and StGNU
<chnchapters> are still around
<chnchapters> When Django abandoned the coin
<chnchapters> StGNU took responsibility of GUE and everything
<chnchapters> even tho he had been a dev from early on, just not the main one
<chnchapters> He is who hired Bonzo and Curious, and myself.
<chnchapters> By hired, I am not getting paid, they might have, i cant say that idk
<chnchapters> I work for Black Coin as a lot of u may know
<chnchapters> I have not developed anything for GUE
<chnchapters> I am just doing IRC, communiy, marketing, outreaching, fixing small code errors, assistant to them, and i will run the multipool
<chnchapters> so far I have bitkee ready to manufacture GUE products on my go
<chnchapters> I just need the files, like logos, psds, font name, etc
<sp00lin9> nice
<chnchapters> StGNU has not left, he is my personal friend, i know he cares about this coin, as do I think it is a great coin that is so undervalued
<chnchapters> look at the fuckin coin count for christ sakes
<sp00lin9> i know
<chnchapters> so this is whats going down
<sp00lin9> were at ~30k marketcap
<chnchapters> StGNU had some serious business, I cant discuss, unrelated to this coin or any coin, personal shit
<chnchapters> it took him away this past weekend, and up untill tomorrow or so. Go on #blackcoin and use the !seen bot
<chnchapters> he hasnt been online in a week
<chnchapters> thats why shits crazy right now
<chnchapters> bonzo and curious, i can not speak for, i did not know them outside of here
* sp00lin9 has quit (Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client)
<chnchapters> I do know GNU has a multipool plan in the works
<chnchapters> I have a few companys, like bitkee, and others that know me personally from other coins and I can get to adopt GUE
<chnchapters> I can post something in BTCtalk
<chnchapters> Im sorry guys im trying to be as transparent as possible and tell u everything i know
<chnchapters> if u have questions ill answer them to the best of my ability
<chnchapters> I did not give up on this coin or sell, either has StGNU, but with him gone the past week, I am kind of following his direction on what were doing as I wasn't here from the start like I was w BlackCoin
<chnchapters> a week seems like a long time in crypto, it seems like a year
<chnchapters> everything is down right now, im down a lot of BTC on my investments as well
<Maxikose> BTC did it again.. Down rally...
<chnchapters> I will get a hold of crypto and bonzo, find out what they are doing and thier plans and involvment here. GNU will be back tomorrow or the next day...
<chnchapters> then we should be moving forward as planned
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:31:46 AM

what's up will all this FUD plague all threads, I don't get ti. FUD season ?
DavefromPhilly

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:41:02 PM

Thanks chnchapter! That was MUCH appreciated. I really dig this coin and I've only bought more since the price tanked.
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:16:39 PM

Thanks chnchapter! That was MUCH appreciated. I really dig this coin and I've only bought more since the price tanked.

No shit! Thanks for posting, chnchapters. I have 4X more in this coin than any other- liked it from the start. Average buy-in around .00009, soooo, thanks for posting something for the community. breathing hard over here the past couple weeks.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:30:41 PM

The Ignore User tab to the left of their posts works really well, you should give it a shot.
Resunta

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:17:46 PM

The Ignore User tab to the left of their posts works really well, you should give it a shot.

I'm a novice to Bitcointalk, so thank you, that'll be helpful.
DavefromPhilly

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:53:08 AM

No shit! Thanks for posting, chnchapters. I have 4X more in this coin than any other- liked it from the start. Average buy-in around .00009, soooo, thanks for posting something for the community. breathing hard over here the past couple weeks.

wham-o

http://s16.postimg.org/pyhia7g3p/Screen_Shot_2014_08_14_at_10_37_18_PM.png
coin1688

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:21:54 AM

Gue's I am sorry
I am trying to be as transparent as possible here. I was posting on IRC, I normally do not go on these forums...
I will repost what I said on IRC and answer any questions following:
<WRA|Nuseii> Morning guys
<sp00lin9> good evening!
<sp00lin9> 735pm here lol
<Maxikose> 5:40 am Cheesy
* Soepkip has quit (Quit: Computer has gone to sleep.)
* CryptoKenzi (~CryptoKen@c-98-243-116-238.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) has joined
<sp00lin9> lol danggg
* Mountaineer (~jam@unaffiliated/mountaineer) has left ("Leaving")
<WRA|Nuseii> Yeah, 10:48 here
<WRA|Nuseii> Just trying to be nice Tongue
<Maxikose> Red wawe on bittrex. Looks like bitcoin did it again
* ZeroValueZach has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
* ZeroValueZach (uid40297@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-jjcpqubimdtrwbar) has joined
<sp00lin9> sooo did the dev really run?
<sp00lin9> i think the initial guy that jacked the multipool really fucked this whole coin
<chnchapters> damn
<chnchapters> okay guys
<chnchapters> listen up
<chnchapters> Here's the real story right now
<chnchapters> I was not an early investor in GUE, I got my stake in it a little more recnetly
<chnchapters> no i have not dumped ANY coins
<chnchapters> but
<chnchapters> I think the devs name was django?
<chnchapters> or something like that?
<sp00lin9> notsure
<chnchapters> idk either
<Maxikose> yes
<chnchapters> but the main GUE dev gave up and DID in face abandon
<chnchapters> *fact
<chnchapters> now a few of the ppl that have worked on the coin from the start, helping the main dev and GUE
<chnchapters> such as svojoe and StGNU
<chnchapters> are still around
<chnchapters> When Django abandoned the coin
<chnchapters> StGNU took responsibility of GUE and everything
<chnchapters> even tho he had been a dev from early on, just not the main one
<chnchapters> He is who hired Bonzo and Curious, and myself.
<chnchapters> By hired, I am not getting paid, they might have, i cant say that idk
<chnchapters> I work for Black Coin as a lot of u may know
<chnchapters> I have not developed anything for GUE
<chnchapters> I am just doing IRC, communiy, marketing, outreaching, fixing small code errors, assistant to them, and i will run the multipool
<chnchapters> so far I have bitkee ready to manufacture GUE products on my go
<chnchapters> I just need the files, like logos, psds, font name, etc
<sp00lin9> nice
<chnchapters> StGNU has not left, he is my personal friend, i know he cares about this coin, as do I think it is a great coin that is so undervalued
<chnchapters> look at the fuckin coin count for christ sakes
<sp00lin9> i know
<chnchapters> so this is whats going down
<sp00lin9> were at ~30k marketcap
<chnchapters> StGNU had some serious business, I cant discuss, unrelated to this coin or any coin, personal shit
<chnchapters> it took him away this past weekend, and up untill tomorrow or so. Go on #blackcoin and use the !seen bot
<chnchapters> he hasnt been online in a week
<chnchapters> thats why shits crazy right now
<chnchapters> bonzo and curious, i can not speak for, i did not know them outside of here
* sp00lin9 has quit (Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client)
<chnchapters> I do know GNU has a multipool plan in the works
<chnchapters> I have a few companys, like bitkee, and others that know me personally from other coins and I can get to adopt GUE
<chnchapters> I can post something in BTCtalk
<chnchapters> Im sorry guys im trying to be as transparent as possible and tell u everything i know
<chnchapters> if u have questions ill answer them to the best of my ability
<chnchapters> I did not give up on this coin or sell, either has StGNU, but with him gone the past week, I am kind of following his direction on what were doing as I wasn't here from the start like I was w BlackCoin
<chnchapters> a week seems like a long time in crypto, it seems like a year
<chnchapters> everything is down right now, im down a lot of BTC on my investments as well
<Maxikose> BTC did it again.. Down rally...
<chnchapters> I will get a hold of crypto and bonzo, find out what they are doing and thier plans and involvment here. GNU will be back tomorrow or the next day...
<chnchapters> then we should be moving forward as planned

i decide hold after see your post...
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:09:38 PM

Kind of a silence in here Cool
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:14:17 AM

It's dead.
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:29:44 PM

It's dead.

Copied from Twitter:

GuerillaCoin @GuerillaCoin  ·  Aug 14
Stop scanning the BitcoinTalk thread, subscribe for the latest news http://eepurl.com/0f4Pr  #guerillacoin
coin1688

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:50:34 PM

It's dead.

last post from dev 08-08-2014....

Angry
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:50:53 PM

wham-o

had that too cause there is no news and the total weight has dropped to something like 14 or 15k meaning it's being dumped and not staked any more. Doesn't come at a surprise considering that Devs have pretty much given up communicating with anyone over any of the means. Irc is dead.

Shame, I had great hopes for this coin...
DavefromPhilly

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:38:25 PM

I'm refusing to give up on this for whatever reason (probably because I'm stupid).

They gave the update on twitter saying don't read this bullshit... tells me they haven't given up yet. hopefully this can be revived. It's gonna be tough though since no one else seems to have hung on with me.
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:24:34 PM

I'm refusing to give up on this for whatever reason (probably because I'm stupid).

They gave the update on twitter saying don't read this bullshit... tells me they haven't given up yet. hopefully this can be revived. It's gonna be tough though since no one else seems to have hung on with me.

Tough?  Just let these idiots sell all the gue they have, then a few bitcoins will buy it all up and by that time the dev's will release info, I am always in communications with the developers of the coins I follow, I have recently spoken with the dev's for GUE and I just want to thank all of you for the cheap coins. 
Resunta

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:33:18 AM

Tough?  Just let these idiots sell all the gue they have, then a few bitcoins will buy it all up and by that time the dev's will release info, I am always in communications with the developers of the coins I follow, I have recently spoken with the dev's for GUE and I just want to thank all of you for the cheap coins. 

What update did you hear Abitcoinfuture? Perhaps i can propagate it to those who are worried within the IRC and elsewhere?
DavefromPhilly

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:23:39 AM

I'm pretty new to cryptocurrency (as you can see by my post count), but I think this seems like a great coin. Its just a little scary to a newbie when I see all that crap and the price drop so quickly. I will say that despite that, I bought more today haha. Thanks for your post. Made me feel a lot better.
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

What update did you hear Abitcoinfuture? Perhaps i can propagate it to those who are worried within the IRC and elsewhere?

They are not rushing their products just to appease the masses, they are buying #GUE as you dump just like I am, If you want to stay up to date you need to
check in on twitter a few times a week and also join the mailing list... they have put so much work into GUE and had to take a break for a week... I am sure most of you will be sick to your stomach soon from all the fud and bullshit, I wish I had the 10 BTC available to put up a buy wall at 3500 Sats but unfortunately at the moment I do not, however someone will and when that wall hits this coins going to get crazy.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: