Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RAP - Bitcoin Instructional RAP lyric  (Read 1363 times)
CryptoCoinSolutions (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:16:25 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 06:17:35 AM by CryptoCoinSolutions

For hip hop artists, rap artists and those with contacts in bands that are crypto supporters a RAP lyric, instructional.
All ages, kids, little kids like bitcoin TOO!

High energy, beat driven:

=============== BITCOIN KICK ===================

INTRO:

(D.J. announce, hall echo ... SLOW ... BIG HOUSE SOUND ...)

YO! ... Click dat BIT! ... YO! ... Bitcoin KICK !
YO! ... Click dat BIT! ... YO! ... Bitcoin KICK ! ... kick ... KICK IT -> kick, kick -> !

-----
[YO, (2+3+)] Click dat [(downbeat) - BIT!] 2+3+ BIT COIN [(downbeat) - KICK ! -> etc]
-----

VERSE: ONE

Clickin' on mah wallet yeah it pop right up, paid da bill in BIT-COIN ... das' was up!
Enter the amount in the little box, address to send payment, (chorus shout) -> MY WALLET ! ... DAT'S - WHUT'S - UP !

CHORUS BREAK 01 (Crowd chorus yelling):

LET ME ... !!! ... SEND - YOU - BITCOIN -> LET ME !!! .... ([whisper] -> show you how it's done)! {: (repeat 2x)

VERSE TWO:

Clickin' on send, whoosh they it go, (slow triplets with backscratch) -> bitcoin be sendin' all over da werld.
Jus' a little fee, ain't no sweat, Warshington nickel send a grand's worth uh ...

CHORUS BREAK 02:

LET ME ... !!! ... SEND - YOU - BITCOIN !!! -> LET ME !!! .... (show you how it's done)! {: (repeat 2x)

INSTRUMENTAL BREAK - SCRATCH

INTRO REFRAIN (TAGS) (FAST this time, keep energy moving):

YO! ... Click dat BIT! ... YO! ... Bitcoin KICK !
YO! ... Click dat BIT! ... YO! ... Bitcoin KICK ! ... kick ... KICK IT -> kick, kick -> !

VERSE THREE:

Tweet me a message an I hook '@' up, TIP you wit some coin, hurry hurry up.
Message me on facebook witta a bit-coin address,
I click it pop and BOOM !You got - BIT-COIN FREN' !
--- (CHORUS SHOUT) ---
WE click it pop and BOOM !You got - BIT-COIN FREN' !

CHORUS BREAK 03:

LET ME ... !!! ... SEND - YOU - BITCOIN !!! -> LET ME !!! .... (show you how it's done)! {: (repeat 2x)

CRAZY JAM --- (Woooo, Hoooo! ... Woooo Yeah ... etc ...)

OUTRO LYRIC TAGS and SCRATCH (Wallet Sound Effects i.e. Receive Coin Clink, etc ...):

(crowd improv, tags out)
"bitcoin!" (yeah, werd whussup?), "bitcoin!" ... (yo sen' me some ...) ... "what is bitcoin" ... WHAT!? Like ... I jus' sent you some! ... etc ... yeah, check da blockchain ... Yo ... Click it ... uh huhhh

===============================
(A shared copyright, if used, credit Pat Jack with lyric and/or lyric co-write, thanks.)

patjack@bitcoinbomb.org

BTC : 19LBGtpAFHsERBDVVKEjA7a3UqD3JuH3Z1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cancan

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:25:12 PM

I read it(or sang it) in my mind, sounds pretty good! Would love to hear someone record it.
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:27:00 PM

Verses are wayyy too short, but looks cool, lol.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
CryptoCoinSolutions (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:27:35 AM

It needs lyrics to extend the verses for sure. I'm thinking a video, break dancy, hip hoppy, and the dancers describe with their dance how to use a bitcoin wallet.

And this is certainly more fun than adapting Christmas Carols to the bitcoin lexicon, but hey, that was fun too, so this ... MAWS BAY TREEPIN !!! ;-)

C'mon wappers, write some SCHTUFF!
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:17:03 PM

For hip hop artists, rap artists and those with contacts in bands that are crypto supporters a RAP lyric, instructional.

High energy, beat driven:

==================================

YO! ... Click dat bit! ... YO! ... Bitcoin KICK ! ... kick ... KICK IT -> kick, kick -> !

[YO, (2+3+)] Click dat [(downbeat) - bit!] 2+3+ BIT COIN [(downbeat) - KICK ! -> etc]

VERSE: ONE

Clickin' on da wallet and it's poppin' up, gonna pay my bill in bitcoin ... yo was up?
Dats da right amount entered in the little box, address to send the payment, my wallet ! ... DAT'S - WHUT'S - UP !

VERSE TWO:

Clickin' on the send, whoosh they it go, bitcoin I be sendin' all over da werld.
Jus' a little fee, ain't no sweat, tiny little nickle sendin' millions of ...

CHORUS BREAK:

LET ME ... !!! ... SEND - YOU - BITCOIN, LET, ME !!! .... (show you how it's done)!

VERSE THREE:

Tweet me a message and I hook you up, tip you wit some coin, hurry hurry up. Message me on facebook witta a bit-coin address, I click it pop and BOOM !You got - bit-coin fren'!

CRAZY JAM --- (Woooo, Woooo! ... Woooo Yeah ... etc ...)

===============================
(A shared copyright, if used, credit Pat Jack with lyric and/or lyric co-write, thanks.)

Your comments to add verse, lyric, and production notes, have fun. Should have a video to accompany this.

BTC : 1omdxHQDV1E4SvfxYrYhr76jTKZCStUXU

Someone should record this without instrumental. This way it will sounds more like free stile . Someone can make a beatbox on it it is very easy. BTW the text is little too short as other members said already. May be all the verses should be one. It is not so bad,  sounds like 90s rapping on the disco songs ( this rap was so friendly and without any swearing)
BR
Gondel
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:18:21 PM

Grean, now do we have anyone here besides dank that can write music?  Cool

CryptoCoinSolutions (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:47:24 AM

Re-write, polish, your lyric and input welcomed.
CFaulk

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:25:15 PM

That just ruined RAP for me.....smh, instead of 2 Chains, we got BlockChains trying to rap.
Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:14:10 PM

That just ruined RAP for me.....smh, instead of 2 Chains, we got BlockChains trying to rap.

This made me laugh, a lot Cheesy.
But the lyrics posted by OP are quite ok, comparared to today's so called hits. Given the proper instrumental and voice they could be quite catchy.

**Click dat BIT! ... YO!**

CryptoCoinSolutions (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:10:35 AM

Yes, this would be a very appropriate and effective main tag. As a songwriter, sometimes, we want a word association. The word "Kick" and the action, to, "Kick it" this is a meme in RAP, and a well established form of slang and jargon in the modern lexicon. So perhaps a mixture of the two, where the listener, after listening to the tune, they then associate "Kick It" with "Click It" and they get a "double meme" tag to fix upon, an "idee fixe" that carries that tune in their memory after they listen to it.

You feel it, you hear it, that's cool.

What voice? Who? We get them into Snoop's studio, and we do this.
CryptoCoinSolutions (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:06:10 PM

Maybe this weeks guest host on Take My Bitcoins, David Choi, will sing this on the show, drop him a link to the tune in a tweet. Then we can find a real rapper to take tune on, but we gotta start somewhere. I could do a production of this but it would have violin, viola and cello and would be structured like a Brahms Contata, which some would like but ... I'm jus' saying, fo real, yo. Cheesy
RVienz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:25:01 AM

make a bitcoin Rap lyrics ??

RAPGOD to RAPBIT
It will be nice

Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

Yes, this would be a very appropriate and effective main tag. As a songwriter, sometimes, we want a word association. The word "Kick" and the action, to, "Kick it" this is a meme in RAP, and a well established form of slang and jargon in the modern lexicon. So perhaps a mixture of the two, where the listener, after listening to the tune, they then associate "Kick It" with "Click It" and they get a "double meme" tag to fix upon, an "idee fixe" that carries that tune in their memory after they listen to it.

You feel it, you hear it, that's cool.

A bit on the beat with a bit of a click.
Click dat bit! wait... confirm it.

Writing songs is fun Cheesy
It'd be cool to listen to some mainstream songs about BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: