Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:21:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT WHY ALL THE HATE  (Read 4475 times)
ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:26:43 PM

no hate

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:36:19 PM

bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:18:30 PM

We have good distribution now No3 in the world.  Grin Grin Grin
Retarded hate spreads FUD
look at our distribution

0.34% of nxt accounts own 77.40% of total coins. Awesome

We dont spread FUD
We dont spread HATE

you spread lies.

NXT is mostly worthless and an overwhelming portion of it is likely to be owned by the anonymous founders.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

NXT is mostly worthless and an overwhelming portion of it is likely to be owned by the anonymous founders.

-bm

Hi Joshua Zeidner / bluemeanie1, who are you scamming today? Wink
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:33:24 PM

at this point I don't have anything to hide.  I dont use a login name to hide who I am from authorities, I use it to hide from criminals- for instance the people in the NXT project.

NXT, as an investment is not sound.  Actually I would avoid even interacting with these people altogether.

-bm

instacalm

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:36:41 PM

at this point I don't have anything to hide.  I dont use a login name to hide who I am from authorities, I use it to hide from criminals- for instance the people in the NXT project.

NXT, as an investment is not sound.  Actually I would avoid even interacting with these people altogether.

Nobody cares about your incompetent and frustrated opinions. Why even bother posting?
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:40:17 PM

I am one of NXT's original stakeholders. I own 210million NXT out of the 1billion total supply.

The question remains, should I Dump or should I not Dump?

The arrow is leaning towards DUMP.
instacalm

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:41:52 PM

I am one of NXT's original stakeholders. I own 210million NXT out of the 1billion total supply.

I'd say go ahead and dump your imaginary coins in your imaginary world, going to be a lot of fun Wink
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:41:58 PM

no one cares?

I'd tend to think perhaps a few people care because there are a number of people holding NXT.

If you have a significant amount of NXT and you don't want your wealth to evaporate, sell it immediately.

-bm

instacalm

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:42:50 PM

no one cares?

I'd tend to think perhaps a few people care because there are a number of people holding NXT.

If you have a significant amount of NXT and you don't want your wealth to evaporate, sell it immediately.

Thank you for your valuable and competent opinion, Joshua. Wink
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:44:50 PM

the problem is by the time the facts become clear to the general public, it will be far too late.

-bm

bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:46:11 PM

I hate this thread because all people who critisize NXT cant proof anything. If you critisize this Coin then show proofs. I like the functions in NXT and for me its the most undervalued coin but thats only my point of view.

People who read this thread and didnt try or installed the NXT Client:

1. Install NXT Client and test it by yourself
2. Buy a little amount and try out all functions

then you can make your own decision about this System. I love it. I have found also some youtube interviews with the developers of NXT, seems all legit. Look by yourself on youtube.

Here are the most important Facts about the NXT technical advantages about bitcoin:

1. It dont consume so much power and dont need special hardware to make the system secure, and thats the biggest advantage, the security! No 51% Attack like in bitcoin system.

2. You can buy assets/shares with NXT easily (have tested it and it works fine, but it I think in near future more and more assets will find in the NXT Market)

3. The asset exchange is decentralized and of course NXT also.

4. Build in Name System ( also interesting because of names instead of the long account adresses like in bitcoin )

4. The Grafical User Interface is very nice and easy to use.

5. More interesting features are planned and in developement, look at some youtube interviews!

6. I was first a hater of NXT at the beginning because of the premine and the IPO, but now I changed my mind, this system is for me the most feature richest system.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:47:22 PM

no one cares?

Thank you for your valuable and competent opinion, Joshua. Wink

that's right.  I wouldn't dare misrepresent this technology.  I am an expert in cryptofinance and I cannot ignore(or deny) the fact that NXT is a total fraud.

go ahead and bring your army of anonymous extortionists against me.  What does that say about NXT?  There is thread right now on the forums where someone is claiming that Transparent Forging is 'fiction' and he was censored for being 'uncivil'.  In other words, anything that is stated or transpires on that forum is totally and completely unreliable.

-bm

instacalm

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

that's right.  I wouldn't dare misrepresent this technology.  I am an expert in cryptofinance and I cannot ignore(or deny) the fact that NXT is a total fraud.

go ahead and bring your army of anonymous extortionists against me.  What does that say about NXT?  There is thread right now on the forums where someone is claiming that Transparent Forging is 'fiction' and he was censored for being 'uncivil'.  In other words, anything that is stated or transpires on that forum is totally and completely unreliable.

Here's a comment of yours just one month ago:
The NXT is the most compelling in this class of technology and this author treats it as thought it were a minor player in this space. Disappointing.
(screenshot)

If anything you're a conceited expert in babbling. Your latest post are clearly motivated by the frustration of your ruined reputation resulting from your scam. Rest assured your ramblings won't help, all they do is further demonstrate the kind of person you are.

NXT is technology, not incompetent opinions. The future of your life is what you should be concerned about in my humble opinion -- I'm not bringing anyone against you, you did that yourself. Best regards.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:01:03 PM

Most of the stuff that happens on that forum are simulated discussions between maybe 3-5 people who are trying to make it look like the subject of NXT technology has been thoroughly explored by the public.  When you look closer you find out pretty quickly that most(close to ALL) of these people are anonymous, and likely sock puppets.  There has never been a single voucher for NXT 'forging' by a qualified and fully identified person.  Jeff Garzik even noted this in twitter- no one knows how NXT works.

1) you are quite foolish if you think NXT is a good investment.

2) you are also foolish if you think NXT is a safe network to put your money on.

as an expert in this space, I can't possibly ignore these obvious facts about the technology.  I was, unfortunately, the first honest expert to arrive there(and it was roughly 2 months ago).  I did raise this with insiders and some were receptive to these alerts- as they personally did not know what was going on.

-bm

instacalm

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:03:32 PM

When you look closer you find out pretty quickly that most(close to ALL) of these people are anonymous

Welcome to the Internet.

as an expert in this space, I can't possibly ignore these obvious facts about the technology.

Perhaps there's future for you as a comedian?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:04:51 PM

re. Coindesk 'disqus' comments- people are logging in and impersonating people so this is not necessarily a credible source of information.

The entire case for NXT(and even those claims brought against me) consist of one anonymous person citing nonsense form other anonymous people.  The moment you attempt to locate one credible voice who vouches for NXT you discover that there aren't any.

-bm

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:05:30 PM

When you look closer you find out pretty quickly that most(close to ALL) of these people are anonymous

Welcome to the Internet.

welcome to reality.

-bm

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:12:07 PM

A reality that is warped.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

... If you critisize this Coin then show proofs. I like the functions in NXT and for me its the most undervalued coin but thats only my point of view.

I don't have nothing big against NXT but initial distribution was bad.
Proff ? simple Volume $ 71,760 today usually bounce between 50 000 - 200 000$ with such market cap ~70m...
Good distribution from TOP: LTC - Doge - DRK - even BC have better liquid than NXT. (and market cap 8x lower POS coin too )
Everyone see that is something wrong in that dystrybution full premined coins don't have usually liquid MSC RIPLE...

About development NXT is very good but you need note that Java is much simpler than C++...
Bad side of that is java critical bugs and most malware is targeted on Java environment.
BTC wallet is so simple for security.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: