Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT WHY ALL THE HATE  (Read 4475 times)
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:17:57 PM

... If you critisize this Coin then show proofs. I like the functions in NXT and for me its the most undervalued coin but thats only my point of view.

I don't have nothing big against NXT but initial distribution was bad.
Proff ? simple Volume $ 71,760 today usually bounce between 50 000 - 200 000$ with such market cap ~70m...
Good distribution from TOP: LTC - Doge - DRK - even BC have better liquid than NXT. (and market cap 8x lower POS coin too )
Everyone see that is something wrong in that dystrybution full premined coins don't have usually liquid MSC RIPLE...

About development NXT is very good but you need note that Java is much simpler than C++...
Bad side of that is java critical bugs and most malware is targeted on Java environment.
BTC wallet is so simple for security.

don't get too critical- or they will send their thugs to come and get you.

something you want to invest in?  I think not.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:25:14 PM

Here's a comment of yours just one month ago:
The NXT is the most compelling in this class of technology and this author treats it as thought it were a minor player in this space. Disappointing.
(screenshot)
Can I frame it?  Wink
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

I am an expert in cryptofinance and I cannot ignore(or deny) the fact that NXT is a total fraud.

You are an expert in stealing money, as you stole 1 million Nxt but pretending to be a developer. You never had any skills to develop anything.

As for big holders dumping, let how what will happen to BTC prices if top 100 holders (who still control something like 40%) dump BTC, or two top addresses of litecoin (who control 20% of litecoin) dump their coins, If big Nxt holders start dumping, they will be immediately bought by other Nxters. Simple as that Smiley

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:26:15 PM

NXT is good, except for the initial distribution.

I would like to see a NXT alternative with a better distribution.

Why? Because you missed it? Cheesy

Get over it and start helping.
semibaron

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:01:49 PM

If you see NXT more like a tech-start-up than distribution is nit that bad.
2.0 Coins generate their value through their offered services. NXT is definitely leading in amount of talented devs
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 10:02:28 PM

NXT is definitely leading in amount of talented devs

such as?

-bm

Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

So your arguement against Nxt is that you only think there are 3-5 people on nxtforum cresting a buzz with sockpuppets?  Shocked
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:38:37 PM

don't get too critical- or they will send their thugs to come and get you.

something you want to invest in?  I think not.

-bm

Dear bm,

Seeing your latest ramblings today, together with insinuation we take pictures from the back on purpose, and implying that "Irish immigrants" are somehow bad has lead me to the conclusion that there is no reasoning with you.

Oh, by the way, look here https://nxtforum.org/bitcoin2014-btc-foundation-conference-amsterdam-%28may-15-17%29/may-16-updates/ for some pictures of us all in full view.

1. You have threatened me, in my function as admin of the Nxt forum, with court action, and I once again invite you to do so.

2. I also invite you to finally post your technical proofs that Nxt is so bad. It would be very helpful for all of us to know. You have been in our developer's chat for almost a month, so I would also like to know when you pointed these out to the developers, and if you did not do so, why not. You dó realise that keeping quiet about potential weaknesses in a system makes you liable, too, don't you? If you had the knowledge, and you have the expertise, you are obliged to point these out when you are part of a project.

3. Also, since I know you like philosophy, I'd like to invite you to post your moral reasoning why you think that running off with 50,000 USD is somehow "not bad" because there isn't an actual contract. Please explain how, in a moral sense, that doesn't make the world a less nice place.

I have numbered these questions, so we can tick them off nicely, one by one, as you provide the answers to them.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:41:31 PM

that's right.  I wouldn't dare misrepresent this technology.  I am an expert in cryptofinance and I cannot ignore(or deny) the fact that NXT is a total fraud.

go ahead and bring your army of anonymous extortionists against me.  What does that say about NXT?  There is thread right now on the forums where someone is claiming that Transparent Forging is 'fiction' and he was censored for being 'uncivil'.  In other words, anything that is stated or transpires on that forum is totally and completely unreliable.

-bm

I thought I might come over here and check whether you were quoting about my reply to that post in the nxtforum...

The 'new member' in question did not just ask about transparent forging, they called a member of the forum a 'Retard' in the same post.
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=85.msg52420#msg52420

This is an offensive and undeserved term and this is what I criticised not the question they asked.
As a new forum member with < 10 posts acting like that would draw criticism in any civilised discussion.

So if you are going to make claims about what goes on in NXT I suggest you ensure that the facts are correctly stated and not twisted to suit your own agenda.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:42:41 PM

such as?

-bm

Jean-Luc, kushti, CIYAM, Vbecas, jl777, ChuckOne, mtchl, come-from-beyond.. .not including the guys running projects and websites around nxt like QBTC, Abueleu, cc001 and not forgetting business growing sround and plugging into nxt like coinomat, bithaus and txtcoinsnow. Just off the top of my head.

But these are the same person, right?  Cheesy You're too much Grin
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

It's pointless to even engage bluemeanie at this point. The guy shows serious sociopathic tendencies.
Unfortunately we don't really have a choice, because otherwise someone would believe him. He can sound convincing and reasonable for a while, before the crazy shows. The best would be just to link the relevant two topics on nxtforum every time he speaks about Nxt.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:07:44 PM

Dirk(aka Data aka l8orre) confirmed that these problems existed and was very concerned about them.

Keep pretending(or acting as though) these problems don't exist.

-bm

User500

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:13:17 PM

such as?

-bm

Jean-Luc, kushti, CIYAM, Vbecas, jl777, ChuckOne, mtchl, come-from-beyond.. .not including the guys running projects and websites around nxt like QBTC, Abueleu, cc001 and not forgetting business growing sround and plugging into nxt like coinomat, bithaus and txtcoinsnow. Just off the top of my head.

wesleyh :-)
Daedelus

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:21:01 PM

Dirk(aka Data aka l8orre) confirmed that these problems existed and was very concerned about them.

Keep pretending(or acting as though) these problems don't exist.

-bm

I know you like to talk in generalised hyperbole and never give any specifics but I'll bite... *sigh*

What problems specifically? And can you provide proof of your l8rre claim?

*waits to be ignored and/or taken off on a tangent that avoids the question and so we move no further forward*
freenxt.org

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:21:27 PM

There is tons of developers within NXT that are doing great jobs.

Dunno why people still reply to this obviously unfounded statements spreading idiotic claims...
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:21:37 PM

I don't know if you are an expert or not, but I have no evidence either way, but I will take you at your word.
My suggestion to end all these arguments "Walk the Talk"
I don't want to see more arguments and technical proofs or seemingly clever soundbites about algorithms.
If NXT is that flawed, write the code for the attack and take it down.
Then these pointless arguments will stop and you will have made your point.

Please be ware though, then the NXT community will fix it one way or another and NXT will come back stronger.
This hateful thread only serves to strengthen NXT and so will any attack.
Maybe we are all deluded, but I like many others like it in here..
And the kind of pollution in this thread has no lasting effect.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:25:13 PM

such as?

-bm

wesleyh :-)

Of course, the client devs Grin oops. And so there is also Marcus03, verymuchso and graviton, k_day. All made up from 3-5 guys churning out working products and services that anyone can verify... Roll Eyes
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:39:09 PM

Litecoin 24 hour volume $ 1,306,188   
NXT  24 hour volume $ 60,987

garbage coin needs to resort to "litecoin is dead" threads to try and make it LOL

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:40:14 PM

Litecoin 24 hour volume $ 1,306,188   
NXT  24 hour volume $ 60,987

garbage coin needs to resort to "litecoin is dead" threads to try and make it LOL
Coins don't make threads. People make threads.
catarinman

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:41:12 PM

vow this is madness. It is a full scale propaganda war you guys have to fight. Feel sorry for that..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: