Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BountyCoin[Boun][X13]POW+POS|Anonymous Trading]Wallet Update!  (Read 26600 times)
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:54:18 PM

just another Chinese scam coin typical yellow behavior tbh
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:29:33 PM

price is cheap.

dev,你是天朝的么?where are you from?

give me your QQ,thanks.
nzszxsl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:45:07 PM

price is cheap.

give me your QQ,thanks.

目测天朝,上来就有人砸16万,地板都穿了,什么矿工会这么缺钱?呵呵

daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:03:20 PM

price is cheap.

give me your QQ,thanks.

目测天朝,上来就有人砸16万,地板都穿了,什么矿工会这么缺钱?呵呵

兄台QQ多少,这个币,感觉还是有钱途的。也不知目前挖了多少。
bounty (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:21:31 PM

so dev dumped his double premine already? it's what i hear on twitter, is it true?
Block explorer down.

165k coins dumped right after Bittrex starts trading.

Coincidence or premine dumped? I'm gonna go with premine dumped.
Threaded announced coins spending accounts so you think I sold the former mining Hao how good, I did not cheat anyone, my goal is to get the miners and investors have benefited, but not hurt them, and now digging While coin interest is very high! I paid BTC listing platform, you see? What am I doing wrong? If you feel bad coin, you can forsake us! I listed the coin, I order a meal, you tap the coin for what? Are you a Chishi? Impossible, right? I only know that we continue to work day and night, we have created is to promote good health in the development of virtual currency, without our industry far from dead! Though I say a little bluntly, you may not agree with me, but one thing you remember, I did not deceive anyone, we really brought benefits to miners, you ask yourself, starting to follow us, no benefit? Our data are open and transparent! You are to eat, I was!
bounty (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:28:35 PM

just another Chinese scam coin typical yellow behavior tbh
Whether I am a Chinese good, there are good! I seek benefits for miners and investors! Do not let me tell you, the grass your mother! Devils! Chinese have a saying, respect for others, is to respect yourself!
jakecrow

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:18:38 PM

so dev dumped his double premine already? it's what i hear on twitter, is it true?
Block explorer down.

Threaded announced coins spending accounts so you think I sold the former mining Hao how good, I did not cheat anyone, my goal is to get the miners and investors have benefited, but not hurt them, and now digging While coin interest is very high! I paid BTC listing platform, you see? What am I doing wrong? If you feel bad coin, you can forsake us! I listed the coin, I order a meal, you tap the coin for what? Are you a Chishi? Impossible, right? I only know that we continue to work day and night, we have created is to promote good health in the development of virtual currency, without our industry far from dead! Though I say a little bluntly, you may not agree with me, but one thing you remember, I did not deceive anyone, we really brought benefits to miners, you ask yourself, starting to follow us, no benefit? Our data are open and transparent! You are to eat, I was!

Yeah, well.

I have no fucking clue what you just said.
Jerfer

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:24:22 PM

Block explorer down.

Yeah, well.

I have no fucking clue what you just said.

lmfao

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mowangluo

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:24:58 PM

这些傻逼们,不玩就滚,诋毁人家有意思?整天这里狗吠,到底是真洋鬼子还是假洋鬼子
Jerfer

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:42:44 PM

这些傻逼们,不玩就滚,诋毁人家有意思?整天这里狗吠,到底是真洋鬼子还是假洋鬼子

Google Translate: These sucker who do not play on the roll, slander others interesting? Here barking all day, in the end is true or false foreign devil devils

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:03:11 PM

I for one really enjoy reading bounty's english.  It is actually better than alot of english-as-a-first-language people's.
I laugh.
 Grin
yadan86

Activity: 596

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:02:17 AM

so many chinese dog in btt,i trust you dev. Grin
WildChaser777

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:55:28 AM

So, we have Asiacoin v2?  Huh

Not taking any chances. Selling now, will play it safe. Will come back IF the price hits its normal levels. I find it not normal for the price to hit almost 5000 sat yesterday night, and since then, systematic dump. Asiacoin did hit 2500 sat and the same happened to it. Someone, check the code of this coin and read carefully. Won't be surprised it Bittrex didn't take an eye on the code before adding the coin.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:03:05 AM

getting lots of rejected blocks and we told our users to wait till we fix the problem.
bounty (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:00:37 PM

getting lots of rejected blocks and we told our users to wait till we fix the problem.
Check that you are not on the main fork!
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:42:57 PM

On this coin, what is your next goal
 Wink
bounty (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:16:29 PM

Wink
Successfully joined the popular chat system, anonymous system final commissioning stage!
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:48:06 PM

Wink
Successfully joined the popular chat system, anonymous system final commissioning stage!

Nice!
moffer5

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:49:59 PM

Wink

Is there an anonymous system ETA yet?

zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:35:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656875.new#new
chinese translation done
can you pay the bounty?

BMFuLRkThnhoTUGXFNRHFXDh6fZsn4SnBz

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print