Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help - My business idea Vs price changes  (Read 753 times)
Abdrehman (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:13:14 PM

Hello Evrybody ..

Im thinking of starting a new business in my city .. a BTC store .. where im going to sell BTC,
But Simply .. if i sell 1 BTC for 596 $ .. and the customer goes home and try to use it .. then he found that its worth 570$ .. Surely he gonna think this fraud.

like before 10 minutes .. the price was 596 $ .. now its 617 $

how i can let people but BTC's while it has no stable value in the market .. how we can solve this ? .. or What do you suggest in case of my idea ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 01:39:17 PM

Hello Evrybody ..

Im thinking of starting a new business in my city .. a BTC store .. where im going to sell BTC,
But Simply .. if i sell 1 BTC for 596 $ .. and the customer goes home and try to use it .. then he found that its worth 570$ .. Surely he gonna think this fraud.

how i can let people but BTC's while it has no stable value in the market .. how we can solve this ? .. or What do you suggest in case of my idea ?

Make a lifeticker like they used in the Dow Jones Cafes [1] and explain to the people what they are buying (paper wallet?)

[1] http://www.bardowjones.com/concept.asp

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
DavidHume

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:07:58 PM

People who buy usually understand bitcoin value is governed by free market.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:17:11 PM

Hello Evrybody ..

If they are educated, they wont think u fraud as the value may rise too. But, u should be careful about hooligans while running such a physical shop, cause chances are low that govt. will protect u.

doldgigger

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:28:56 PM

Hello Evrybody ..

Maybe it helps if you tell them what you're selling. Same thing if I start a new business selling soft ice. Customer buys soft ice, goes home and tries to use it. Then he finds that it has changed from solid to liquid state. He will surely gonne think it's fraud. Unless he knew what he bought.

19orEcoqXQ5bzKbzbAnbQrCkQC5ahSh4P9
Feel free to PM me for consulting and development services.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:29:51 AM

perhaps have a chart/graph on your site so they can clearly see the price changes.
I suspect anyone buying will know the price constantly changes... and if not they are stupid.

what if you sell for 590 and it goes to 650 ? will they give you an extra 60 a few days after they bought it. i think not :p

horcoff

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:29:09 PM

Hello Evrybody ..

sell them BTC ecodes

what if you sell for 590 and it goes to 650 ? will they give you an extra 60 a few days after they bought it. i think not :p

Arabian people do not play with future ) islamic banking is project oriented, not crazy investment banking )

@yoyoo
Abdrehman (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:04:00 PM

perhaps have a chart/graph on your site so they can clearly see the price changes.
I suspect anyone buying will know the price constantly changes... and if not they are stupid.

i found a very good solution for this .. thanks to Coinbase .. they have a service of real time converting between USD & BTC

thanks for your help guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: