Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No ATH this summer  (Read 1855 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:21:30 PM

No, over $1000 was only paid buy youngsters investing around 1k for one bitcoin  Grin. Be serious, they were paying high price.

My most expensive Bitcoins were $1120. Against the advice of all the usual bulltards on here, I sold them at around $1050. Everyone who was buying Bitcoins at the end of November was paying ATH prices, but that doesn't mean everyone was holding. I would suggest that there are very very few units of Bitcoin in the world today that were bought at $1000 and weren't sold back into market.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:24:25 PM

I don't get it. Bitcoin already has made me more money this year than all my other investments combined. The returns are insane. Yet when it fails to go to the moon like you wanted... it's not going anywhere? I seriously doubt any of us is aware of any investment that is even close to the growth of bitcoin.
Chill, this is going to take years to play out.  Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Bitcopia

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:02:12 PM

Big boys certainly do become bagholders on certain investments.  Diversification allows for some high risk/reward investment, and sometimes that will go down, there's much less chance they'll be down overall though.

True. They've taken calculated risks and are aware they might lose. I highly doubt they would consider themselves bagholders at this point in time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: