Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT)  (Read 24491 times)
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:27:00 PM

Good for you.

Mint quality of #006 coin is significantly better too, but also this coin has oxidised and there's tarnish on the edge. I quickly transfered it to an air tight capsule.

While non-special edition ones are shiny(no oxidation), their quality of minting is poorer.

Roll Eyes
Uh, sorry to hear about the oxidation, does not sound good.

I looked at mine one more time, it is really in great condition, I do not see any oxidation or tarnish. Only a few very small scuffs on the front from manufacture process. I am seriously considering sending this one to ANACS.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
wheresmycoin

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

Good for you.

Mint quality of #006 coin is significantly better too, but also this coin has oxidised and there's tarnish on the edge. I quickly transfered it to an air tight capsule.

While non-special edition ones are shiny(no oxidation), their quality of minting is poorer.

Roll Eyes

I looked at mine one more time, it is really in great condition, I do not see any oxidation or tarnish. Only a few very small scuffs on the front from manufacture process. I am seriously considering sending this one to ANACS.

i compared my non-special edition and auction edition ones. non-special coin looks shiny and 006 coin looks dull, and tarnish is reddish colour.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:27:00 PM

Special edition serial #7 received!

I can clearly see that the lower numbers are hand picked, the mint of this coin is significantly better than the two other I got. Great coin!

Please go ahead and fund #7 when ever it is convenient.

Thank you very much Cheesy

Yes, all limited edition coin are picked among the bests.

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:28:19 PM

I can clearly see that the lower numbers are hand picked, the mint of this coin is significantly better than the two other I got. Great coin!

Good for you.

Roll Eyes

Hum, that does not sound right, we inspect every coin before assembly. Please email us some photographs of the oxidation. And let us apologize for that.

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:29:11 PM

Good for you.

Roll Eyes

We can't wait to see which grades our coins get Cheesy

wheresmycoin

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:21:55 AM

Good for you.

Roll Eyes

Hum, that does not sound right, we inspect every coin before assembly. Please email us some photographs of the oxidation. And let us apologize for that.

i have just given away one of two of your coins to a colleague for a souvenir, so i cant photograph both coins side by side for comparision regarding shiny/dull concern.

also i need some time to get #6 photographed, #6 looks dull compared to my other piece which is shiny, or maybe the finish is more of matt type? thats why it looks oxidised?

theres a line of reddishness on the edge too.

overall a great looking coin, still considering getting a roll of 20.

justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:19:54 PM

Anyone have a few limited editions they want to sell?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746798.0
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 09:50:05 AM

When are you open for business again?

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:41:49 PM

We are accepting new orders, but they will not begin to ship until september the 1rst

P.S. Is good to now the second market for our coins is emerging Tongue

justbtcme

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:11:02 PM

Just ordered and paid for 2 rolls of the normal edition dogecoins. I can't wait to get them!!! Such awesome....
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:05:01 PM

Just ordered and paid for 2 rolls of the normal edition dogecoins. I can't wait to get them!!! Such awesome....

That's the most cost-efective way of getting a bunch of our coins Smiley

wheresmycoin

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:14:13 PM

what about the second series Tongue
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:19:48 PM

what about the second series Tongue

We are working on new coins...

Stay tuned Smiley

wheresmycoin

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:27:55 PM

getting 1 roll too.

how much u sell 20 plastic sleeves for? and 20 airtight capsule?

pm ing..
wheresmycoin

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:49:00 AM

doge just went up 38% today( http://coinmarketcap.com/) before i could manage to lock in the price for a roll..

just as i suspected.. Cool

cameltoe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:03:59 AM

getting 1 roll too.

pm ing..

I'll have the same thing. Sending you message now..
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:15:06 PM

doge just went up 38% today( http://coinmarketcap.com/) before i could manage to lock in the price for a roll..

Look closely on the hologram, there is a small rocket on the way to the moon  Cool

justbtcme

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:18:58 PM

Any idea when OP will be shipping out?
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:53:44 PM

getting 1 roll too.

pm ing..

I'll have the same thing. Sending you message now..
Sorry for the delay :/ we will contact you shortly about that roll Smiley

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:54:20 PM

Look closely on the hologram, there is a small rocket on the way to the moon  Cool

To the moon!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: