Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT)  (Read 24491 times)
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

Any idea when OP will be shipping out?

We will start shipping on September the 1rst, but roll orders might be slightly delayed as we have to assemble more coins. But rest assured you will get them ASAP.

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 07:12:34 PM

All PM's responded, please also remember that we will be auctioning this series' first numbers #1-5 soon!

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:41:54 PM

All PM's responded, please also remember that we will be auctioning this series' first numbers #1-5 soon!

How soon is soon  Grin

I also notice that dogecoin is up 30%, much wow....
wheresmycoin

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:46:19 PM

doge just went up 38% today( http://coinmarketcap.com/) before i could manage to lock in the price for a roll..

just as i suspected.. Cool

Look closely on the hologram, there is a small rocket on the way to the moon  Cool

Ah i see.., the dogecoin will be worth investing for the long term..
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 06:55:24 PM

Oh man, it kills me everytime I see this thread because I still haven't gotten the extra money to buy one. I wish you guys could set one back for a month or something, that way there would still be one left to get after this next round of bills I have coming up. Very happy for your company's success though, excited to see future designs.

We just saved a pair for you Smiley

Still have these? I have the BTC and Doge needed to buy the both of them now. That would be Awesome, and thanks again for saving them back for me!

-snarlpill

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:45:15 PM

Oh man, it kills me everytime I see this thread because I still haven't gotten the extra money to buy one. I wish you guys could set one back for a month or something, that way there would still be one left to get after this next round of bills I have coming up. Very happy for your company's success though, excited to see future designs.

We just saved a pair for you Smiley

Still have these? I have the BTC and Doge needed to buy the both of them now. That would be Awesome, and thanks again for saving them back for me!

-snarlpill

Yes! We still have coins, but just in case we ran out we saved some for you. Send us an email with the quantity you'd like to order and we will get in touch ASAP.

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:47:47 PM

We will start processing and shipping orders next monday, also we plan on stocking suitable air-tites for our coins, they should be here in a couple weeks.

justbtcme

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:00:06 PM

We will start processing and shipping orders next monday, also we plan on stocking suitable air-tites for our coins, they should be here in a couple weeks.

So you will make a total of 500 regular edition dogecoins and the batch after that will be a different design?
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:52:45 PM

So you will make a total of 500 regular edition dogecoins and the batch after that will be a different design?

500 is the total planned for this design, 100 of this 500 are the limited edition coins. And the remaining 400 coins are for the normal and DIY edition.

justbtcme

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:05:29 PM

500 is the total planned for this design, 100 of this 500 are the limited edition coins. And the remaining 400 coins are for the normal and DIY edition.

It would help the collectors market if you can provide the exact number of normal/DIY coins out of that 400  Cool
wheresmycoin

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:01:21 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 03:19:23 AM by wheresmycoin

doge just went up 38% today( http://coinmarketcap.com/) before i could manage to lock in the price for a roll..

getting 1 roll too.

how much u sell 20 plastic sleeves for? and 20 airtight capsule?

pm ing..

I'll have the same thing. Sending you message now..
Sorry for the delay :/ we will contact you shortly about that roll Smiley

do you have a physical 'crptoimperator receipt' with signature for coin#6 and the single roll. if not a receipt will do.

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:52:38 PM

getting 1 roll too.

pm ing..

do you have a physical 'crptoimperator receipt' with signature for coin#6 and the single roll. if not a receipt will do.

What do you mean for receipt? Like a certificate of authenticity or an Invoice?

wheresmycoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:09:57 PM

getting 1 roll too.

pm ing..

like an invoice..  Smiley
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:50:32 AM

getting 1 roll too.

pm ing..

Sure!

P.D. Orders are open again!

wheresmycoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:04:44 PM

getting 1 roll too.

pm ing..

Sure!

P.D. Orders are open again!

thanks.
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:38:29 PM

can this Physical coins send to all over the world?
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 06:46:01 PM

can this Physical coins send to all over the world?

Yes, we can send nearly anywhere in the world

hustler100

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

Just pm'ed you check it out
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:02:32 PM

Summer orders are packed and ready to be dispatched tomorrow.

wheresmycoin

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:28:47 AM

How soon is soon  Grin

I also notice that dogecoin is up 30%, much wow....

just up another 25% today Shocked
http://coinmarketcap.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: