Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: activated my two factor authentication at blockchain.info for SMS but have never any code for logi,can anyone help me login my account?thank you
my two factor authentication at blockchain.info from SMS problems - 0 (0%)
can anyone help me urgently?thank you - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: not receiving my two factor authentication at blockchain.info from SMS  (Read 2380 times)
kerbs212 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:50:12 AM

if anyone can help me on how to login my account without a backup,i would be glad,its my first time activating the my two factor authentication at blockchain.info from SMS and have not received any code so my account is blocked with my bitcoin stuck in Sad Sad Sad
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:14:03 AM

First off all, did you install 2FA on your mobile and did what google authenticator requests you to do, scan the QR and stuff? Do you still have access to blockchain wallet ?

Bitcoin is DEAD
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:13:38 AM

what country are you in ?
perhaps SMS is blocked in your country.

it is possible SMS will not work in 100% of countries, which ones I am not sure.. but should I know not ALL countries can send to ALL others..
usually just the smaller, kind of unheard of countries though....

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:47:00 AM

if anyone can help me on how to login my account without a backup,i would be glad,its my first time activating the my two factor authentication at blockchain.info from SMS and have not received any code so my account is blocked with my bitcoin stuck in Sad Sad Sad

You should opt for Google Authentication method and not SMS, but the train has left the station so lets not discuss that now.

This is from their FAQ:
I didn't receive a confirmation code?
The provided phone number must include the full international dialing code prefixed with a +. International SMS messaging can be unreliable some country codes and network providers may not be supported.

If nothing works, you can try their 2FA reset page:
https://blockchain.info/wallet/reset-two-factor
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:32:15 AM

Im not receiving my two factors like always did... I can´t logging since yesterday.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:31:44 PM

The best suggestion I can give right now is if you exported your keys from your blockchain wallet, this would be the right time to enter them at another client and transfer your funds to another wallet, one which you still control and after that make another wallet at blockchain or use the other clients.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: