Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68089 times)
blangan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:03:02 PM

I'm very interested in Bitcoin Cloud Services, and have invested in 1th/s. I scanned this thread, but did not see if they are going to implement a marketplace to buy/sell hash between investors?
mohamedtarmohamed

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:04:34 PM

I'm very interested in Bitcoin Cloud Services, and have invested in 1th/s. I scanned this thread, but did not see if they are going to implement a marketplace to buy/sell hash between investors?

If they had that ability, I would be buying quite a lot! I am still waiting for a video as well.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:44:14 PM

Well, I agree - a marketplace would be nice.

Likewise, it seems all the 5% coupons they use to give out daily are no longer being offered. I was going to add another few TH/s yesterday but decided 1TH/s was enough as I had to pay full price (0.0015/GH/s) which is the most I have ever paid using them. In their defense, the current BTC value doesn't help.

I will be heading back to London in May, 2015, and can offer to video tape the operation if they let me, but as you all likely know, 5 months is an eternity in this industry.

Scott-
mohamedtarmohamed

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:45:54 PM

I work in London, so of they let me I could make a video, or at least verify their equipment.
edschroedinger

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:18:44 AM

I work in London, so of they let me I could make a video, or at least verify their equipment.

that'd be actually awesome!

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
KC6TTR

Merit: 259

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:23:18 AM

I would contribute some BTC to facilitate that.  Grin

Scott-
onyxxerl

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:08:01 AM

Very bad service:Order not processed after nearly 16 hours........seems not to be serious.
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:53:47 AM

Very bad service:Order not processed after nearly 16 hours........seems not to be serious.

Please contact support https://support.bitcoincloudservices.com/hc/en-us

Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:57:45 AM

Does it even matter?! Read the email you got, it says that mining starts from the moment you pay (so, not from the moment order is completed...). That is actually a great service.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
mohamedtarmohamed

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

Please contact support https://support.bitcoincloudservices.com/hc/en-us

Can we have a video of your facility, or at least could you invite a member on here to verify your equipment. I want to order more hashing power!
blangan

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:30:49 PM

I'm sorry you have had this experience. I have placed 2 orders for 1th/s, 2 days apart, and my orders were completed in a matter of hours. Good Luck
mohamedtarmohamed

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:01:10 AM

I'm sorry you have had this experience. I have placed 2 orders for 1th/s, 2 days apart, and my orders were completed in a matter of hours. Good Luck

All my orders have been processed pretty quickly. Payout is also regular. Looking to investment, just want some confirmation of their mining farm!
Oscilson

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:26:34 PM

In the pictures, there are no cabling. It is different from other mining operations. Is that normal?
UKBC

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:39:09 AM

I was surprised when the phone number for the UK is the dialling code for my city I live in Leicester UK

Because of the PBmoning fiasco and the terrible practices of coins miners I have a bit of cash left from mining and have put to amounts in to these guys and coinminr.io well I am expecting to loos the cash but though what the heck. Got nothing to loose but try and find decent people running a decent operation.

So i will see how things go with these chaps and post when I get paid and my experience, I'm going to ask if maybe I can go see this setup as London is only 100 miles away and visit regular. If a company would be transparent like that, then I feel it would be a game changer for this early industry. Just my view point :-)

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
mohamedtarmohamed

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:42:42 AM

Yes I noticed the dialing code, but it's clear they have bought the number online and it is redirected as they have the word COIN for the last 4 digits. They can easily get a number from a service such as local phone.com - I have a number in Canada and France :-)

I live in london, and 3 miles from central london, if only they would invite me to view I would. They have no doubt read my previous post. I want to invest more, but would like some transparency.
UKBC

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:57:57 AM

I would go and look with you if they invited us. I'm sticking to 200 GH/s until more transparency is forthcoming. I'm going to put all my eggs in lots of baskets now rather than like I did with PB mining and spent over £600 investment for the guy to just run off. I'm optimistic though.

Never knew that about the number buying. Why can't these companies just be more transparent as it would send more business to them and would be a game changer and set a bar for others to follow suit.

Group Bitcoin have loads of reall pictures for their site but does not make any difference to their poor customer service and horrendous payment system and low payout for hash rate. So even a good reall photo of a set up still does not make a company a good company. A lot of photos these days are enhanced and feel a few people on this thread keep going on about there photo.

They did say they were going to do a walk through video but surely someone there could just do it on their ipad or I phone. Takes like 5 minutes so I get some of users points about that issue

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
mohamedtarmohamed

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:04:08 AM

Its clear their servers are not in at the address on their website as its an accommodation / registered office address.

They may not want to make public their mining farm address for security reasons which is understandable, but I am willing to give an undertaking to them and sign any agreement that I will not disclose the exact location.
edschroedinger

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:08:40 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 08:22:40 AM by edschroedinger

Its clear their servers are not in at the address on their website as its an accommodation / registered office address.

They may not want to make public their mining farm address for security reasons which is understandable, but I am willing to give an undertaking to them and sign any agreement that I will not disclose the exact location.

I'm note even sure if i should assume they have hardware running somewhere
in the center of london, I don't know if I would...
how much is the average power costs in london? I have no clue...

I guess it could be close to what you'd pay in other eauropean metropolitan
regions. but that power needs would be in the ranges of mW/h, however
the rates differ somewhat compared to standard private conditions.

but there's countries close or within the EU having waaay lower energy costs
and some attractive remote locations... in terms of getting some serious
building for nuts and energy at fractional costs you'd pay at home this is a very
apealing option.

abandoned industry class depots and facilities are a steal, no condemned ruins of course...
they might even bring out the red carpet for you, as actually someone is giving them
a bunch moolah for what lay fallow til then Wink

that's however one factor that could change a lot and that'd be factors I would
care for a lot when choosing a location.
low energy costs are a real game changer to keep you running esp. in the
starting months. poland and czechia seems to be very interresting locations
regarding this.

putting 1 and 1 together, my guess would be the whole thing consists of several
different calculations and sub venturing... not just some pure, true oldschool
mining farm from the days when 'cloud' still was associated with that plushy
vapour stuff over our heads and not close to being awarded the
don't-you-dare-saying-it-just-once-more - word of the year.

a lot of eggs in various nests, step by step some physical mining here and there,
some franchising to get things going with little to no initial costs for parting the
earnings... some fixed interred here, some venturing there, dealing with hedged
future options could be a vial option to crank your stock back up if you're actually
into that kind of gamb...err trading.

having the right people at hand to fiddle your own stuff would be also an option
to get a big advantage...
...but in whatever place such engineering would be supposed to happen, one thing
is sure, it's not that stock one time install miner warehouse that we can see in the
image that almost went viral over the last pages of this thread.
guess, that was intended to suggest being representative and provide that techy
look and feel, just enough to send the anticipated 'serious' message Cheesy.

now turning suspicious mode completely of, my best guess would be that they go for
a wildly mixed concept (but want to build up more own physical mining power.)
that would fit exactly the special nature of those type of trading/mining companies
but usually mixes badly with the concept, most people share when making their
estimations if a certain business can be considered 'serious' and 'trustworthy'.

... needless to mention that I suspect at least 80-90% of mankind to prefer
beeing shy and less talkative about such adventurous patchwork calculations
than to go straigh open, as they fear such openheartedness is the way to drive
their crowd away.
so it's more likely the do like most would do and try to vamp up their image
as god as possible, to give the customer what they suppose he need to see to
cut asking questions.

that's in fact is how all business works... but all those fraud woven and high risk
assets especially on this sector also help with donating some extra pessure...

I'd prefer if at least part of a walkthrough video as well would include an interview
whith the guys where they tell teir story. something you can actually believe, that
is the point when those human face to face skills are back in game.
you can tell way better if someones telling bull or not if you get input on all
channels... no need for location details, but something plausible no sweettalk...

...pff, as if someone would believe that all those retailer cloud mining backends
actually had only the remotest influence on what actually happens with some miner
hardware?!? ...let alone that minerhardware running on the same continent... let
alone that minerharware running at all ...most things happen in the mind

I'm always at the position, tell it how it is... if someone choose to stay, he knows the stakes.
so he has the feeling to have full controll.

if you tell a nice story to suite the customer who might already being suspicious, he wont
let go the alert mode for a very long time and every little glitch will spill loads of adrenaline...
so he suspects more and more things being beyond his controll.

... and because most people are easy to impress with fine addresses and their imagination
renders some tacky ass office in some fine street, and in fact in most cases it's
just tacky ass postboxes in some fine street.
maybe with some office service you can rent... answering phones, checking the mail,
fax, etc... logistic backbone or an entire staff... even on an hourly basis.

and most people still go 'whow... nice1, that addy' when their imagination goes wild.
sure, save to say you have a slightly different picture of an address somewhere in bromley
than you get picturing an east end office with london tower at hands reach, somewhere
between eastern smithfield and royal mint street... sounds even better Cheesy

everyone can hire such service, it's as much 'office' you need on fixed budget... and as said,
the address looks a lot better on your letterhead...

mundus vult decipi ergo decipiatur...

oups... that was a lot and one...

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
UKBC

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:53:51 PM

Ed I enjoyed reading that post, a lot that made me think about things. But bloody long, you should right a book. But you just got me thinking about a load of stuff and being dyslexic I just would not know where to begin replying but your way of thinking is exactly how I am thinking.

I'm in the UK so if they did have that set up, a month the electric is got to be £1.500 easily cobcidering a normal house hold here spends £100 to £130 a month for all your mod cons and electric.

I just get so suspicious when people can't be transparent about things. It makes more sense to be transparent because it would bring ore business in.

I invested just 100 GH/s and seeing how things go. But because of pbmining and coins miners I am putting a little in to many so as not to loose the amount I have with pbmining.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:00:01 PM

I invested just 100 GH/s and seeing how things go. But because of pbmining and coins miners I am putting a little in to many so as not to loose the amount I have with pbmining.

Spreading your risk across multiple scams wont help. You'll just make many small losses instead of one large loss. Do your due diligence,  the beginning of your post was on the right track. See my sig for further assistance. Mind you, its not gonna help you find profitable cloud mining contracts, Im fairly sure those do not exist. But at least if you invest in a legitimate mining company, there is a chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: