Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68089 times)
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:37:12 PM

I can't help but doubt too.

Both domain name registered address and their business address are the same, located inside an existing business centre, http://www.lentabusinesscentres.co.uk. You can rent a virtual office space there, with a physical address and phonenumber with answering service and so on. You can pay for such an "office" per month, so it's short term commitment only. So, they probably don't even have a physical office there?!

The person who the domain is registered to cannot be found on the internet and the same goes for the support people. Names and pics, nice, but none can be found anywhere.

They're a Silver Member of the Bitcoin Foundation, but that membership can simply be bought. Perhaps they need to be a registered business, which they are, with mailbox and all.

So... So far the most reliable info is a rented address.

I tried to find out a bit more through their servicedesk, but I didn't get much other then expected answers.

I bought a small bit of hashrate and there are no issue with daily payments. But before you start cheering, the payment amount for the first couple of days was exactly the same amount of satoshi's. Two days in a row the exact same amount is virtually impossible, but okay, miracles do happen sometimes. But three days is just impossible. And now a little bell starts ringing which won't shut up. Unfortunately Sad

I'm in the habit of referring people and have referred a few, but I've stopped that because there's virtually nothing solid to go on. I need more evidence of their actual business, or a much longer existence.

I'm not saying they're bad, but they do have something to prove and therefore I remind people to be cautious. As always.

As for the referral system, what happens now is that ref hash is added to an existing contract, which runs 5 years. So, if I refer someone 4 years from now, I'll only have that ref hash for 1 year. Or will this be changed also? And for now it's all manual stuff, it seems?
Thank you for sharing your long and clear opinion about the business, i was very interested to invest some GHs here since the very beginning it got promoted here but (un)fortunately i run out of BTC, so for now i will just have to wait their explanation regarding this issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:22:12 PM

Hi Michael.

Some of these questions were answered by one of our staff members.

Yes it's a virtual office that we are renting. We get a business address, a receptionist and some hours a month to meet with our customers in the meeting room.  Renting a virtual office is standard for a lot of small companies and it's even more common for UK based companies.

Yes we are members of the Bitcoin Foundation and we donated  around 1.4BTC for it. The foundation makes a brief background check for the companies included in the member's page and a company that defrauds its customers most likely will be taken down. It happened to MTGox, they were platinum members and were taken off the page. I can assure you we'll be renewing or membership every year.

Just like PB mining we pay with a formula and to get an idea of your earnings any good Bitcoin Profit calculator will do http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ By doing this we are taking a risk that's not being passed on to our customers. A customer will receive a daily payout and this will happen even if there are no mined blocks. Like I said it's a risk we take, not our customers.
Due to the competitive nature of the Bitcoin network, we will not go into specific details of our mining operations.

We are not copying PBMining's business model, but we want to offer a different alternative. There is some work  needed in our platform and we mentioned this in a previous post. At the moment we are working with the referral system as referrals are processed manually right now, and have been adding extra days to your contract every time you get a new referral. In other words if you get a referral in a year your contract will get an extra year, hopefully we'll get this resolved in less than a year Smiley  We'll keep working and constantly be communicating updates through our website.

You also mention that we need a longer existence, well a company has to start at some point.  We've been paying out our customers everyday and we'll keep on paying them.

BTW I'm Gabriel, I don't have a personal FB page nor a Linked In profile but I can assure you I'm a real person.

btccloudservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:46:07 PM

signature changed  Smiley

vn2359

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:24:04 AM

My own opinion: Very good
Daily Payout: Good
My Account on www.BitcoinCloudServices.com:  vn2359
Thanks admin !
btccloudservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:42:17 PM

Check out this article in Crypto Mining Blog

http://cryptomining-blog.com/2971-bitcoin-cloud-mining-services-current-price-comparison/

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:23:51 AM

just got for myself 27GHs order placed (order-638)

lets see how this goes  Grin

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:59:46 PM

Okay...

A bunch of my posts and PM's of the last days have disappeared, including my reply to btccloudservices a few days ago. What I posted on July 1 was:
Quote from: Mikefeb
Hello Gabriel, nice to meet you. To be honest, part of me was thinking this would be ignored, and part of me expected a quick and fairly general reassurance message with little to no (sensible) content. But your reply is a decent one. Thank you for taking the time. I appreciate it.

I'm not as good with words today as I like, I'm a bit tired actually, but in short, I try and tell people to be careful, nothing more nothing less. I've referred quite a bunch of people in the past (and in the future, I hope) and I try to look out for bad signs. In your case, your sensible business setup also seems to be aligned for a quick getaway. The answers I got from the staff members weren't enough to take away the suspicious feelings completely. When I noticed the exact payments that was the drop. I'm not deliberately trying to discredit you or your business and I hope I haven't made that impression. I've pointed out a few facts and warned people to tread carefully. Which, I hope, is something people will always do before spending money on any kind of opportunity. The chance of depositing coins into a scam operation is disgustingly high nowadays.

The longer existence, well, that's more a personal feeling. You have to start somewhere, and there's work to be done and nothing is perfect (yet). I understand. Though, development and frequent communications are a great help in such matters, so, I'm looking forward to the constant updates, hopefully here as well as on your website, as here there's also a bit of interaction possible.

I already have confirmed the daily payments. Today is no different Smiley

I haven't noticed the changes in the contract end date when a referral is credited, so thanks for telling. And I've started the referring machine again.

oh, BTW, you might want to change your signature, you're much better priced then you state there :p

Dunno why my stuff disappears. I've triple scanned my pc, changed passwords etcetera, cleared cookies, cleared browser data and a lot more.
This particular message was posted hours ago and disappeared also. It's back though. Hope it stays this time

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
arieq

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:59:52 AM

^^
Many of your posts dissappeared, including your post I quoted above, something strange happened with your account

drmavis

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:35:30 AM

Hi,

I bought 65 GH and am trying to figure out a way to track the returns. Would it be possible to put a link on the user account to see how much BTC has been paid out so far, either total or, even better, per contract?
btccloudservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:39:03 AM

Hi,

I bought 65 GH and am trying to figure out a way to track the returns. Would it be possible to put a link on the user account to see how much BTC has been paid out so far, either total or, even better, per contract?

Hi. We are working to upgrade the following key areas of the site:

1. We are revamping the referral program (we are testing it as we write).
2. We are renewing our business offer considering important feedback we've received from fellow forum members.
2. We will upgrade the server, we need more resources to better serve our growing customer base. In the next coming days our site will be migrated to the new server.
3. As soon as we migrate the site to the new server we'll be testing the new customer dashboard. This will provide you more information about your contracts. At the moment it shows you: the contract start date, last payout and a link to the blockchain's last payout TXID, this information is updated everyday around 0:00 UTC.  we know customers need more information and we are working hard to provide it.

These changes do not affect  payouts, as (for security) they are not processed in the server.  Payout will always be around 0:00 UTC everyday.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:06:17 AM

^^
Many of your posts dissappeared, including your post I quoted above, something strange happened with your account

plus this thread is not moderated so could be ghosts in his computer

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:59:28 AM

I've performed a broad-spectrum exorcism on my computer and it seems I have expelled the evil entity.
Think I know what it was, though not exactly. But it wasn't even evil, just the results were Cheesy

Hi. We are working to upgrade the following key areas of the site:

1. We are revamping the referral program (we are testing it as we write).
2. We are renewing our business offer considering important feedback we've received from fellow forum members.
2. We will upgrade the server, we need more resources to better serve our growing customer base. In the next coming days our site will be migrated to the new server.
3. As soon as we migrate the site to the new server we'll be testing the new customer dashboard. This will provide you more information about your contracts. At the moment it shows you: the contract start date, last payout and a link to the blockchain's last payout TXID, this information is updated everyday around 0:00 UTC.  we know customers need more information and we are working hard to provide it.

These changes do not affect  payouts, as (for security) they are not processed in the server.  Payout will always be around 0:00 UTC everyday.

Posting the TXID is excellent. This sort of transparency, plus development in combination with communication, will get you a flood of new customers, and happy existing ones.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:24:50 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 03:10:24 PM by dekodoge

I will let you connect the dots.

They definitely are scammers. I paid 7.39BTC last week (before anyone posted on forums) for 2TH/S for 6 months.

Immediately after paying, I got an email from a Walter Strickland saying that as soon as the transfer had been confirmed , he will send my login details.

A week later, I still have not received my login details.They have not responded to any emails I have sent and their website keeps changing. Any phone number they have given reaches a dead end.

Yesterday I emailed them from a friends email address as a prospective customer and low and behold, I got an answer within an hour. I asked them about my order in a follow up email and still no reply.

When you email them, the message goes to an Esteban Amador Soto Martinez who then forwards it to Walter Strickland who then responds.

Do not pay them a penny? They are a bunch of crooks. If anyone finds out anything new about them, I will really appreciate it as I do not know how I'm going to go about getting my money.

I just don't understand how they're still online and able to take orders.

Mexican
Mr Gabriel Kleiman
Born 33 years ago: 1980
Director, Merchant
12 Mar 2014 — Present (3 months, 23 days)
Open   

Mexican
Mr Gabriel Kleiman
Company Secretary

Mr Esteban Amador Soto Martinez
Born: Unknown
Company Secretary

MR ESTEBAN AMADOR SOTO MARTINEZ was born in 1980
Posttown: LONDON
Postcode: EC1V 4PW (150 John street)
Country of residence: MEXICO

https://twitter.com/GabrielKleiman seems to be Mexican also or has ties to mexico
http://www.cnnexpansion.com/mi-dinero/2011/03/23/4-equivocate-pero-aprende-la-leccion
https://soundcloud.com/gabriel-kleiman

Gabriel!!!
http://www.pizzaamore.com.mx

Web dev here was Esteban
http://latestadura.com.mx/

arieq

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:15:44 PM

I will let you connect the dots.

They definitely are scammers. I paid 7.39BTC last week (before anyone posted on forums) for 2TH/S for 6 months.

Immediately after paying, I got an email from a Walter Strickland saying that as soon as the transfer had been confirmed , he will send my login details.

A week later, I still have not received my login details.They have not responded to any emails I have sent and their website keeps changing. Any phone number they have given reaches a dead end.

Yesterday I emailed them from a friends email address as a prospective customer and low and behold, I got an answer within an hour. I asked them about my order in a follow up email and still no reply.

When you email them, the message goes to an Esteban Amador Soto Martinez who then forwards it to Walter Strickland who then responds.

Do not pay them a penny? They are a bunch of crooks. If anyone finds out anything new about them, I will really appreciate it as I do not know how I'm going to go about getting my money.

I just don't understand how they're still online and able to take orders.

Mexican
Mr Gabriel Kleiman
Director, Merchant
Open   

Mexican
Mr Gabriel Kleiman
Company Secretary

Mr Esteban Amador Soto Martinez
Born: Unknown
Company Secretary

MR ESTEBAN AMADOR SOTO MARTINEZ was born in 1980
Posttown: LONDON
Postcode: EC1V 4PW (150 John street)
Country of residence: MEXICO

https://twitter.com/GabrielKleiman seems to be Mexican also or has ties to mexico
http://www.cnnexpansion.com/mi-dinero/2011/03/23/4-equivocate-pero-aprende-la-leccion
https://soundcloud.com/gabriel-kleiman

Gabriel!!!
http://www.pizzaamore.com.mx

Web dev here was Esteban
http://latestadura.com.mx/

I didnt see any connections between mr esteban and this service, or did I miss something here ? What aleyman said above is about bitcoincloudhashing.com

EDIT : never mind, found it on google http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/esteban-amador-soto-martinez

so, are they (BTC Cloud Service LTD and BitcoinCloudServices) the same company ? Their addresses dont match each other

hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:26:06 PM

FARK MAN!!

completely blows my mind how peoples address can be discovered'

so whats my name?? wtf is it?Huh

dekodoge

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:43:52 PM

Crikey let me explain.

From the website inside the SSL cert

CN = www.bitcoincloudservices.com
O = BTC Cloud Services LTD
L = London
C = GB
PostalCode = E1W 1AW
STREET = 46-48 EAST SMITHFIELD
STREET = TOWER BRIDGE BUSINESS CENTRE SUITE 313

Do you not think its a bit odd how the scammer mentioned in the old scam operation is company sectary at this new operation and that the owner seems to run pizza joints in mexico.

dekodoge

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:55:42 PM

FARK MAN!!

completely blows my mind how peoples address can be discovered'

so whats my name?? wtf is it?Huh

You are Rahul Chand.
arieq

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:04:48 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 04:21:02 PM by arieq

Crikey let me explain.

From the website inside the SSL cert

CN = www.bitcoincloudservices.com
O = BTC Cloud Services LTD
L = London
C = GB
PostalCode = E1W 1AW
STREET = 46-48 EAST SMITHFIELD
STREET = TOWER BRIDGE BUSINESS CENTRE SUITE 313

Do you not think its a bit odd how the scammer mentioned in the old scam operation is company sectary at this new operation and that the owner seems to run pizza joints in mexico.

Thank you for pointing that out to us, now let's just wait what btccloudservices will say to clarify this matter

dekodoge

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:11:31 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 06:09:27 PM by dekodoge

Hi Michael.

Some of these questions were answered by one of our staff members.

Yes it's a virtual office that we are renting. We get a business address, a receptionist and some hours a month to meet with our customers in the meeting room.  Renting a virtual office is standard for a lot of small companies and it's even more common for UK based companies.

Yes we are members of the Bitcoin Foundation and we donated  around 1.4BTC for it. The foundation makes a brief background check for the companies included in the member's page and a company that defrauds its customers most likely will be taken down. It happened to MTGox, they were platinum members and were taken off the page. I can assure you we'll be renewing or membership every year.

Just like PB mining we pay with a formula and to get an idea of your earnings any good Bitcoin Profit calculator will do http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ By doing this we are taking a risk that's not being passed on to our customers. A customer will receive a daily payout and this will happen even if there are no mined blocks. Like I said it's a risk we take, not our customers.
Due to the competitive nature of the Bitcoin network, we will not go into specific details of our mining operations.

We are not copying PBMining's business model, but we want to offer a different alternative. There is some work  needed in our platform and we mentioned this in a previous post. At the moment we are working with the referral system as referrals are processed manually right now, and have been adding extra days to your contract every time you get a new referral. In other words if you get a referral in a year your contract will get an extra year, hopefully we'll get this resolved in less than a year Smiley  We'll keep working and constantly be communicating updates through our website.

You also mention that we need a longer existence, well a company has to start at some point.  We've been paying out our customers everyday and we'll keep on paying them.

BTW I'm Gabriel, I don't have a personal FB page nor a Linked In profile but I can assure you I'm a real person.

Are you sure about that

https://www.facebook.com/gabriel.kleiman
https://twitter.com/GabrielKleiman
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/gabriel-kleiman/5b/7b2/7b9

dekodoge

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:26:20 PM

Bought a load of likes from india did we?

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoincloudservices?sk=likes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: