Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alien disclosure and my personal encounter  (Read 4745 times)
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:54:28 PM

I have posted a little bit of my encounter around places a few different times, but I would like to disclose fully my knowledge and encounter with highly intelligent, or more accurately, highly aware, beings.

I was at my friends house in my old neighborhood and about to leave when a government impala drove by slowly, it had government issued tags and tinted windows.

I instinctively could feel it was someone very high up the chain and told my friend to not stare at them as they just feed off your negative energy.

A minute or so later, I got in my car and drove out the col-de-saq and up the big hill, as we'd call it as children.  As I drove up the hill, I found the impala waiting for me, it cut off the road in front of me and I slowed down to a stop.

It slowly drove by and rolled down the driver window about 2/3rds or a little more of the way down.  Inside, I saw the girl I had fallen in love with, as herself when we dated back in sophomore year of high school.  The being took her form, had her hair the color it used to be and was looking down as if preoccupied with something, they did not make eye contact but I got a very clear picture and message from the entity.

As I had already seen physics violated on one occasion, at the beach when a lamp sporadically fell off the table, it didn't take me as a huge shock.  I thought it was weird that they did so in such a manner but I was pretty comfortable with the experience as I had suspected highly that beings as such exist on our planet.

What you can take away from my personal encounter: Multidimensional beings are working with, if not ran by, the government.  At this time I do believe the government is following the agenda of a certain extradimensional race's agenda, which is the enslavement of humanity.

You see, these specific beings are negative entities, they feed off of our fear, our suffering get's them high.  They are extracting our planet for it's spiritual energy and ultimately using us as tools of human resources.

Their goal is to decrease the human population to a manageable size and remove any doctrine or beliefs of love and unity from our mindset, as to further propagate our species' reliance for their 'help'.  So long as we continue to live in fear, these beings will hold power over our minds.

They do not want us to know the truth of our nature, for the truth sets us free and leaves them with nothing.  The truth is we are all, universally, one being, we are all from the same universe, the same planet, the same cosmic dust and energy.  They wish to separate our race by diverting our attention against ourselves in forms of hatred, judgement, inequality and authority.  They wish to maintain an infallible hierarchy of command that leaves them at the top of the chain.

The truth is we will only be free from their control and enslavement when we can learn to lose our fear and negative thought processes.  The truth is we are all spiritual beings capable of anything they are, though we have been indoctrinated and conditioned to believing we are less than them.

We are a very smell step away from fully utilizing our vast potential that we hold.  The internet has connected our global consciousness with increasing efficiency, given birth to a generation whom grew up with colossal amounts of information while still holding the open minded and imaginative traits needed to accept and understand what they learn.  The older we get, the harder it is to let go of thought patterns, no matter how fallacious they may be, we have a tendency to cling to our perception of normality.  Many of us are on an exponential wave of evolution and I am one of those humans who is inviting you to attune yourself to the message and infinite power and potential we hold as loving creators of the universe.

I know greatness awaits for those who seek their full potential, though we do all have a personal choice to make as to if we would like to evolve into the higher dimensions of existence or continue learning on a human path outside this particular planet or lifetime.

We can become like they are, because the truth is, we are all one.

While dark entities may enslave our race through fear and greed at this time, there are many more light entities that wish to bring humanity back to our true roots and our spiritual nature.  We happily await the day humanity unites for a higher cause than self destruction, much of the universe is to be explored.

Love and light

So I take it you've done your fair share of DMT? What other proof do you have it was an alien though rather then actually the girl from school driving in a impala ?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:59:55 PM

I think I had only done DMT 2-3 times before I saw the alien.  Didn't break through before then.  I still haven't done it many more times, though I have brewed aya on a few occasions.

She didn't know where that house was, her hair was blonde at the time I saw the alien, the being I saw had her bronwish-slightly red hair.  And the being even looked a little younger, exactly like when we dated at 16.

And it was in a government impala with government tags.  Quite sure she does not work with the government.

And she was living over an hour away from where I was.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:13:08 AM

DMT, eh Dank? Oh my. Why, was that some sort of therapy (huh?) or were you just taking that shit because you felt like it?

Anyway. You said we're all making mistakes and everyone must be wrong sometime. Or something along those lines. Guess that includes you as well. So, did it ever cross your mind that you might be wrong all along, and that they (your parents, doctor...) were actually right? Are you completely dismissing the possibility that you could really have a problem with your health?
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:01:55 AM

DMT, eh Dank? Oh my. Why, was that some sort of therapy (huh?) or were you just taking that shit because you felt like it?

Anyway. You said we're all making mistakes and everyone must be wrong sometime. Or something along those lines. Guess that includes you as well. So, did it ever cross your mind that you might be wrong all along, and that they (your parents, doctor...) were actually right? Are you completely dismissing the possibility that you could really have a problem with your health?

I have enough life experiences to know that I am on the right path.  For me to be wrong would equate the injustices I have experienced and many have experienced from the tyrannical forces of the world as right.

The ones who treat others with hate and negativity are the one's doing the wrong, not those that believe in love and infinity.  This is a repeating pattern in history.  Someone arises out of a greedy society and speaks against it and they are ridiculed, brutalized and killed as a result.  I am in the same position, but I believe I cannot be killed if someone tried.

I am in better health than most everyone I see.  When I lived a life of negativity, my health diminished vastly.  Since I found love, understanding and purpose in life, I got in the best health I have ever been in.  Negative thought patterns lead to negative health patterns and disease, misalignment with your body and the universe.

I have admitted I was wrong many more times than others will in their life.  But I have seen the truth, I know the truth within, and the more I live, the more the truth is confirmed.

And I initially used DMT to see what it was.  I was interested in expanding my mind into that dimension of existence.  I used it twice after and the third time I was probably using it more so recreationally than to spiritually evolve.  My third DMT trip was quite bad as a result, the being was clearly angry with me and I realized that I should only use DMT when in pursuit of spiritual evolution.

Since then, I have tried to make DMT a more spiritually immersive experience.  Aya was a very humbling experience the first time I drank it, the spirit you encounter is so wise and so evolved.  The next few times I became better acquainted with it and I grew very much from the experience.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:48:29 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 09:07:45 AM by Paya

You remind me to one of my old school friends. He was genuinely nice person but even as a kid he had those creepy episodes when he imagined certain... things and talked about someone or something stalking him and generally trying to make his life miserable. This paranoia eventually grew to more serious level when he became dangerously unstable and had tremendous difficulties to keep himself connected to the world. But he wasn't really capable to see that - in his eyes it was the world which was "broken", not him. At the end, he left everything behind and joined the Orthodox Christian monastery. It was like 10 years ago. He is still a monk there and I hear that he is doing fine, he is finally happy and he is even making a progress through their ranks.

Apparently, all he needed was a separation, clean focus and some sort of guidance. Strict rules and daily routine in monastery, combined with the faith helped him a lot. I am not relligious man, but only because of this (and many similar) stories I respect relligion. If he didn't join monks (or if the church refused to accept him) I am pretty sure that this guy I knew would be already dead by now or in best (?) case permanently locked in the basement of some psychiatric hospital.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:00:59 AM

Dank, do you own a little phatty?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: