Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alien disclosure and my personal encounter  (Read 4745 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:47:15 AM

I have posted a little bit of my encounter around places a few different times, but I would like to disclose fully my knowledge and encounter with highly intelligent, or more accurately, highly aware, beings.

I was at my friends house in my old neighborhood and about to leave when a government impala drove by slowly, it had government issued tags and tinted windows.

I instinctively could feel it was someone very high up the chain and told my friend to not stare at them as they just feed off your negative energy.

A minute or so later, I got in my car and drove out the col-de-saq and up the big hill, as we'd call it as children.  As I drove up the hill, I found the impala waiting for me, it cut off the road in front of me and I slowed down to a stop.

It slowly drove by and rolled down the driver window about 2/3rds or a little more of the way down.  Inside, I saw the girl I had fallen in love with, as herself when we dated back in sophomore year of high school.  The being took her form, had her hair the color it used to be and was looking down as if preoccupied with something, they did not make eye contact but I got a very clear picture and message from the entity.

As I had already seen physics violated on one occasion, at the beach when a lamp sporadically fell off the table, it didn't take me as a huge shock.  I thought it was weird that they did so in such a manner but I was pretty comfortable with the experience as I had suspected highly that beings as such exist on our planet.

What you can take away from my personal encounter: Multidimensional beings are working with, if not ran by, the government.  At this time I do believe the government is following the agenda of a certain extradimensional race's agenda, which is the enslavement of humanity.

You see, these specific beings are negative entities, they feed off of our fear, our suffering get's them high.  They are extracting our planet for it's spiritual energy and ultimately using us as tools of human resources.

Their goal is to decrease the human population to a manageable size and remove any doctrine or beliefs of love and unity from our mindset, as to further propagate our species' reliance for their 'help'.  So long as we continue to live in fear, these beings will hold power over our minds.

They do not want us to know the truth of our nature, for the truth sets us free and leaves them with nothing.  The truth is we are all, universally, one being, we are all from the same universe, the same planet, the same cosmic dust and energy.  They wish to separate our race by diverting our attention against ourselves in forms of hatred, judgement, inequality and authority.  They wish to maintain an infallible hierarchy of command that leaves them at the top of the chain.

The truth is we will only be free from their control and enslavement when we can learn to lose our fear and negative thought processes.  The truth is we are all spiritual beings capable of anything they are, though we have been indoctrinated and conditioned to believing we are less than them.

We are a very smell step away from fully utilizing our vast potential that we hold.  The internet has connected our global consciousness with increasing efficiency, given birth to a generation whom grew up with colossal amounts of information while still holding the open minded and imaginative traits needed to accept and understand what they learn.  The older we get, the harder it is to let go of thought patterns, no matter how fallacious they may be, we have a tendency to cling to our perception of normality.  Many of us are on an exponential wave of evolution and I am one of those humans who is inviting you to attune yourself to the message and infinite power and potential we hold as loving creators of the universe.

I know greatness awaits for those who seek their full potential, though we do all have a personal choice to make as to if we would like to evolve into the higher dimensions of existence or continue learning on a human path outside this particular planet or lifetime.

We can become like they are, because the truth is, we are all one.

While dark entities may enslave our race through fear and greed at this time, there are many more light entities that wish to bring humanity back to our true roots and our spiritual nature.  We happily await the day humanity unites for a higher cause than self destruction, much of the universe is to be explored.

Love and light

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:49:41 AM

cool story bro. lay off the drugs.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:55:18 AM

That is part of your ego's defense mechanism to cling to your sense of normality by rejecting foreign concepts that do not fit your world view.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:08:50 AM

nice story... have to try the drugs you take  Grin
what would you make belive you saw an alien?? maybe they have been here since the beginning....
the step is rather large not small...
@noob define shape shifting..
pungopete468

Activity: 1470

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:22:21 AM

That is part of your ego's defense mechanism to cling to your sense of normality by rejecting foreign concepts that do not fit your world view.

Your story does sound pretty far fetched...

If trans-dimensional beings existed then they certainly wouldn't exist materially. They would have no mass...

If an alternate dimension exists simultaneously with ours then only subatomic particles joined by quantum entanglement would be able to affect one-another without existing in a state of superposition. Should multiple dimensions exist, the subatomic fabric between them would be the only connection.

Something like a lamp being cast off of a table by itself might possibly be explained by a rare quantum entanglement. An object with mass will not move without a force strong enough to overcome inertia and friction. If for instance; one of the subatomic particles composing a proton in the lamp had an entangled twin which wound up in large particle accelerator or massive cosmic energy discharge of some sort. I imagine enough energy might be released when that proton explodes randomly... Weird stuff like that happens sometimes and there really isn't a good explanation for it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:27:14 AM

dank, maybe you could use this forum as a support group http://forums.psychcentral.com/schizophrenia-psychosis/118940-connection-between-alien-ufos-schizophrenia.html
r3wt

Activity: 686

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:28:11 AM

If trans-dimensional beings existed then they certainly wouldn't exist materially. They would have no mass...

If an alternate dimension exists simultaneously with ours then only subatomic particles joined by quantum entanglement would be able to affect one-another without existing in a state of superposition. Should multiple dimensions exist, the subatomic fabric between them would be the only connection.

Something like a lamp being cast off of a table by itself might possibly be explained by a rare quantum entanglement. An object with mass will not move without a force strong enough to overcome inertia and friction. If for instance; one of the subatomic particles composing a proton in the lamp had an entangled twin which wound up in large particle accelerator or massive cosmic energy discharge of some sort. I imagine enough energy might be released when that proton explodes randomly... Weird stuff like that happens sometimes and there really isn't a good explanation for it.

some have claimed that subatomic particles react differently when observed.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:32:08 AM

Dank, I've tried to reason with you, but you are so adamant that your delusional psychosis represents the reality you want it to be, you are unwilling to even consider that you are suffering a serious psychotic break as a result of your persistent drug abuse. Let me remind you.

Psychiatry is a delusion, it is false science.
Neurology is not a delusion, it is true science. If you repeatedly ingest psychoactive substances that cause particular neurochemical responses to occur in such a way as to make you perceive reality to be something 'more' than what it is, you may well come to believe that erroneous perception.

The brain displays remarkable plasticity, in that it will constantly seek equilibrium by way of up or down-regulation of neuronal receptors in response to persistent chemical imbalances, namely, repeated psychoactive drug use. It's known as 'tolerance' and is responsible for the user needing more of their drug of choice in order to feel the same effects and also the withdrawal symptoms created if there is a sudden cessation in the repeated administration of the compound.

Long term abstinence will also demonstrate the remarkable plasticity of the brain in that it will, over time, return to its 'normal' neurological/neurochemical state. 'Normal', of course, being a rather misunderstood term in that it does not equate to functional and healthy, only to that which is usual, absent drug-induced alteration.

Whilst the good people at M.A.P.S have scientifically demonstrated the successful use of illicit psychoactive compounds to treat certain psychiatric disorders, self-medicating outside of a controlled environment, frequently leads to habitual and chronic drug abuse and all the ills that accompany that lifestyle.

Dank, just because you believe you know what you are doing, it does not equate to you actually understanding what you are doing or, for that matter, even being open to the idea that you may be wrong.

None of what you claim you are experiencing is actually what you believe it to be Dank, you are mentally unwell and if you persist in clinging to this increasingly bizarre narrative, it will get harder to recover from it and, more importantly, you may well become a danger to yourself or other people.

But, then, I guess this is the part where you tell me I am either just closed-minded or I am working for the 'bad guys' that exist in your narrative.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
beetcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:33:34 AM

some have claimed that subatomic particles react differently when observed.

that's actually not just a claim. it's a confirmed scientific fact. but that doesn't make dank NOT crazy.. it's kind of sad though, because whatever we say, he will still not understand that he's schizophrenic.
pungopete468

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:45:04 AM

Dank, I've tried to reason with you, but you are so adamant that your delusional psychosis represents the reality you want it to be, you are unwilling to even consider that you are suffering a serious psychotic break as a result of your persistent drug abuse. Let me remind you.

Neurology is not a delusion, it is true science. If you repeatedly ingest psychoactive substances that cause particular neurochemical responses to occur in such a way as to make you perceive reality to be something 'more' than what it is, you may well come to believe that erroneous perception.

The brain displays remarkable plasticity, in that it will constantly seek equilibrium by way of up or down-regulation of neuronal receptors in response to persistent chemical imbalances, namely, repeated psychoactive drug use. It's known as 'tolerance' and is responsible for the user needing more of their drug of choice in order to feel the same effects and also the withdrawal symptoms created if there is a sudden cessation in the repeated administration of the compound.

Long term abstinence will also demonstrate the remarkable plasticity of the brain in that it will, over time, return to its 'normal' neurological/neurochemical state. 'Normal', of course, being a rather misunderstood term in that it does not equate to functional and healthy, only to that which is usual, absent drug-induced alteration.

Whilst the good people at M.A.P.S have scientifically demonstrated the successful use of illicit psychoactive compounds to treat certain psychiatric disorders, self-medicating outside of a controlled environment, frequently leads to habitual and chronic drug abuse and all the ills that accompany that lifestyle.

Dank, just because you believe you know what you are doing, it does not equate to you actually understanding what you are doing or, for that matter, even being open to the idea that you may be wrong.

None of what you claim you are experiencing is actually what you believe it to be Dank, you are mentally unwell and if you persist in clinging to this increasingly bizarre narrative, it will get harder to recover from it and, more importantly, you may well become a danger to yourself or other people.

But, then, I guess this is the part where you tell me I am either just closed-minded or I am working for the 'bad guys' that exist in your narrative.

This.

I'm not saying you didn't see what you claim... I'm only saying that you probably didn't see it in the same way that your friend would have seen it, should he have been there with you at the time.

You should seek an independent professional opinion. Somebody with good online reviews in a small private practice...

If you truly believe that a trans-dimensional being shape shifted into the form of a person who you have an emotional/sentimental attachment to. The form sounds like something that only your own mind could produce.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
beetcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:50:23 AM

This.

I'm not saying you didn't see what you claim... I'm only saying that you probably didn't see it in the same way that your friend would have seen it, should he have been there with you at the time.

You should seek an independent professional opinion. Somebody with good online reviews in a small private practice...

If you truly believe that a trans-dimensional being shape shifted into the form of a person who you have an emotional/sentimental attachment to. The form sounds like something that only your own mind could produce.

i think his parents already had him seen. he was on prescription drugs, based on what he said, and decided to stop taking them. i think the way they have dealt with him has not been very effective (or maybe he's impossible to deal with) since he seems to dislike them.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:27:22 AM

More is possible than what meets the eye.  There truly are no limits to what the universe is capable of, the reptilian shapeshifter theory is astonishingly accurate from my own witness of one.  Whether or not they truly hold a reptilian or humanoid form, I don't know, though I'm sure they could take form of any being more or less.  Though the concept of the reptilian theory stems from the rear part of the brain, like a reptile, our primitive instinct of fear that has highly evolved in some beings.

They try to hide how powerful our mind truly is, for if we do not know our full potential we will forever be open and submitting to superior being's control over our minds.

The only link between those two are that completely normal and healthy people whom encounter them are labeled and drugged by doctors that are unknowingly (or knowingly) fulfilling the agenda of the aliens that enslave them.

Something you should understand is that psychiatry is based off absolutely zero scientific facts or evidence.  It is completely formidable conjuncture used to control the way our population thinks.  The Nazis did the same thing.

Every year, a new, grossly larger volume of the DSM is released that further gives doctors ability to misdiagnose and 'treat' (profit) off of just about anyone they could imagine.

Rather than helping you solve problems and helping you gain healthier lifestyle choices and patterns, they would rather feed you pills and profit off of your defecation.

If you research mass shootings and the actual side effects of psychiatric drugs, you'll find that most every shooter had taken some form of antidepressant or other psychiatric 'medicine' before.

Have you ever wondered why antidepressants cause suicidal thoughts?  We are messing with nature which has perfected an equilibrium over millions of years.  We take compounds that occur naturally in plants and modify them and synthesize them as to patent and profit off of them.

The pharmaceutical industry is a huge powerhouse in maintaining the gross suffering of humanity.  Their drugs kill more than all illegal drugs combined x10.  Chemotherapy kills more people of radiation than it heals of cancer.

Their goal is to withhold the truth that we control our health.  A positive mind will lead to a positive, healthy body.  And vice versa.

It's time we abandoned our preconceived notions we were indoctrinated with.  The truth is much more spiritual, empowering and liberating than those in power would ever lead you to believe.

If we all knew the truth, they would have no power.  That is why people are serving lifetime sentences in prison for possessing or even admitting to possessing LSD, which is less toxic than vitamin c and was highly accepted and looked up upon as a promising therapeutic aide when it was released publicly under the trade name Delysid.

Psychedelics are the least harmful drugs, yet hold the highest punishments by law.  They occur naturally around the planet, have so for millions of years and were accepted for nearly the entirety of that time frame. They even occur naturally in your brain.  It is only recently that they have been demonized to keep the truth hidden from us.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:42:40 AM

the reptilian shapeshifter theory 

Ah crap, once people started signing up for that load of delusional nonsense you know they're too far gone to even see that they've left reality behind.

You *do* know that you can find like-minded groups of people on the internet who will all have the same/similar narratives and schizophrenic delusions, no matter what they are? Why might this be? Because they are common cultural themes that the 'refutation' part of the brain, when failing, causes a person to not even question their credibility.

David Ike, the King of the 'Universal Love conquering ALL' schtick, only latched on to the Reptilian Shapeshifter crap *after* one of his, equally lunatic, followers declared that they *knew* it to be true because . . .[insert entirely baseless and unproven claim of evidence here].

The internet is a very populated place, many of it's users are mentally ill. They google their delusional narrative and, hey presto!, there's a load of people who all claim to *know* it to be real.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:49:35 AM

Your words speak for your own lack of understanding, not others.

You can not refute proof I have seen for my own eyes.

It's time to wake up to the truth, that the universe is truly infinite in every way imaginable.

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 08:56:23 AM

Dank, send us a list of all the shit you take. Sound like you're on some next level high
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:17:19 AM

Your words speak for your own lack of understanding
Dude, I've been there, done that, got the T-Shirt. I know exactly what you're experiencing and I know how difficult it is to see outside of it, something that will remain impossible until you're willing to simply consider that you might be wrong and, believe me, you are so wrong it's not even amusing any more.

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:18:11 AM

<long story>

TLDR version:

dank saw his high school crush in an impala
beetcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:15:39 PM

Dank, send us a list of all the shit you take. Sound like you're on some next level high

i'm thinking he's a shizophrenic and the drugs did not cause that... it probably just exacerbated his symptoms. he's totally mindfucked, living in his own bubble by now.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:36:24 PM

i'm thinking he's a shizophrenic and the drugs did not cause that... it probably just exacerbated his symptoms. he's totally mindfucked, living in his own bubble by now.

Please read to me the definition of schizophrenia and please explain how it is at all applicable to me.

beetcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:02:01 PM

Please read to me the definition of schizophrenia and please explain how it is at all applicable to me.

here's a quote from wikipedia.

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, auditory hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, and reduced social engagement and emotional expression. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

btw, can you be honest with us? can you tell us whether you were diagnosed with this or not? is that why your parents had you put on prescription meds?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: