Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:26:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR  (Read 34880 times)
cryptomidnight (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:02:40 PM

i dont know. in bitcoin
should create .bat file
for example monetaverded.exe -datadir=E:\monetaverde\
then start bat file.

moneta use for default C:\
i dont have free space on C:\
therefore need change defaul dir. so how can i make it?

You do well but look at this carefully  --data-dir

hyphen

HondaOsaki

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:40:19 AM

Guys - Dev, Real, How much do you need money to create a normal wallet? not a console. Just say to us a quantity of dollars.

Thank you very match

Monetaverde, fantom, quazar will go up sharply once any or all of them have a normal wallet regular people can use.

Monetaverde has the most to gain right now.

Could become a major coin but only if it gets a useable wallet.
cryptomidnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 10:00:02 AM

whats mean
block_reward = log2(difficulty) * 2^40

what mean * 2^40 ?

for example difficulty will be 1024 then block_reward = 10 ?

2^40 means two to the power of forty. Or pow(2; 40).

so if difficulty 1024 then block_reward = log2(1024)*2^40= 10 * 1,099,511,627,776 = 10995116277760 coins?

its very strange

10.995116277760 minimal units. You missed the point.

LAstar

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:12:34 PM

EPIC! Congrats!

Coinmarketcup will give me a huge preferences with using my favourite Moneta Verde!
HornyMiner

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:18:34 PM

Moneta Verde's cryptotrader page doesn't open. Yesterday everything were fine, but right now I have a black screen without any information (i'm using Google Chrome). Any idea?

jokudaman

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:22:01 PM

Check MonetaVerde's reddit! Now you can connect to Minergate.com using ANY miner and send funds directly to merchants or exchanges!
Does not impress. Just because it's empty.
So... i still should say that your reddit doesn't impress. It's empty. Nothing to do there. Hope that this topic wouldn't be abandoned
cryptomidnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:09:02 PM

I prefer when users follow me on Reddit because they are interested in what I have to say and not because they are paid for it. The only way you can create a large community on Reddit in 3 weeks is through money. So what’s your problem? You are not impressed that I’ve not paid to bring people on my page?

CharlesD

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:29:40 PM

Hi, I have a question about Moneta Verde. Next to 'Total Supply' is listed 'Infinite.

I am not a miner, maybe that is a good thing for miners. But as a small investor it concerns me a little. Of course no one would buy a coin whose actual supply is infinite, so I think rather the supply "undefined" or "variable with market conditions".

Moneta Verde is a nice altcoin in my opinion. Above all it seems to have been developed ethically and with some thought. But before I invest too much (lol, market capitalization is near zero right now) it would be nice to have a realistic maximum number of coins that could exist.

Currently there are approximately 1.5 million MCN in circulation. Can a person say with reasonable certainty that in one year there will be < 1 billion? Or perhaps < 100 million?

I understand that supply varies with demand, and consider that one of the coin's strongest points, but a realistic ceiling on supply, even an educated estimate, would be helpful.

Thanks.
ByteMeShoppe

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:29:55 AM

Hi, I have a question about Moneta Verde. Next to 'Total Supply' is listed 'Infinite.

I am not a miner, maybe that is a good thing for miners. But as a small investor it concerns me a little. Of course no one would buy a coin whose actual supply is infinite, so I think rather the supply "undefined" or "variable with market conditions".

Moneta Verde is a nice altcoin in my opinion. Above all it seems to have been developed ethically and with some thought. But before I invest too much (lol, market capitalization is near zero right now) it would be nice to have a realistic maximum number of coins that could exist.

Currently there are approximately 1.5 million MCN in circulation. Can a person say with reasonable certainty that in one year there will be < 1 billion? Or perhaps < 100 million?

I understand that supply varies with demand, and consider that one of the coin's strongest points, but a realistic ceiling on supply, even an educated estimate, would be helpful.

Thanks.

There will probably be 40 to 50 million mcn by 2015 years end. If cn coins become popular perhaps 200 million or more.
djarot

Activity: 350
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:38:19 PM

Dev, top work, I'm interested in how things develop here because there seems to be not so much hype as there has been before - what are your development plans mid-term in terms of publicity? Very much considering buying in if there's enough energy behind it!
imready2rock

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:31:26 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 01:07:34 PM by imready2rock

Attention, please! I’m extremely pleased to present you the CN Block Explorer. Check out its exceptionally useful and well-detailed features! Some of you might remember that I’ve been missing for a whole month. So as you see I haven’t been fooling around all this time.  I’m open to your suggestions as to how to improve the website. PM me if you’ve got smth to share.

Visit this thread to see the details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716980.msg8099996#msg8099996

http://chainradar.com/

Coins:                                                                                                                                                                                              

Bytecoin BCN blockchain                         Monero XMR blockchain

Fantomcoin FCN blockchain                     Quazarcoin QCN blockchain

duckNote XDN blockchain                       MonetaVerde MCN blockchain

AEON blockchain                                       Bollberry BBR blockchain

djarot

Activity: 350
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:15:48 PM

Attention, please! I’m extremely pleased to present you the CN Block Explorer. Check out its exceptionally useful and well-detailed features! Some of you might remember that I’ve been missing for a whole month. So as you see I haven’t been fooling around all this time.  I’m open to your suggestions as to how to improve the website. PM me if you’ve got smth to share.

Visit this thread to see the details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716980.msg8099996#msg8099996

http://chainradar.com/

Coins:                                                                                                                                                                                             

Bytecoin BCN blockchain                          Monero XMR blockchain

Fantomcoin FCN blockchain                    Quazarcoin QCN blockchain

duckNote XDN blockchain                        MonetaVerde MCN blockchain

AEON blockchain                                      Bollberry BBR blockchain

That is epic! Grin exactly what moneta needs to have more attention from other coin users, thanks and congratulations!
cryptomidnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:47:43 PM

Thank you!  Good job.

cryptomidnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:52:44 PM

Dev, top work, I'm interested in how things develop here because there seems to be not so much hype as there has been before - what are your development plans mid-term in terms of publicity? Very much considering buying in if there's enough energy behind it!

Thank you, djarot! I suppose marketing issues are the most important for MCN now. And I'm trying to be added to coin services. Every coin needs good infrastructure.

SimpleMachines

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:24:39 AM

I prefer when users follow me on Reddit because they are interested in what I have to say and not because they are paid for it. The only way you can create a large community on Reddit in 3 weeks is through money. So what’s your problem? You are not impressed that I’ve not paid to bring people on my page?

I like you point of view and respect your for attracting people by your own without paying them
cryptomidnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 11:50:55 AM

MonetaVerde was added to Extremepool! huzza!!

1% fee

http://mcn.extremepool.org

ManFromJupiter

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:03:08 PM

MonetaVerde was added to Extremepool! huzza!!

1% fee

http://mcn.extremepool.org
Wow! The fee is so small! Hope that somedays we will se pool with zero fees =D
ZoeJane

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:15:06 PM

I’m extremely pleased to present you the CN Block Explorer.
Nice to see you here with a CN block explorer. Other currencies have a tend to present their "unique" block explorers that's why MCN need one too!
HornyMiner

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:18:55 PM

Nice to see you here with a CN block explorer. Other currencies have a tend to present their "unique" block explorers that's why MCN need one too!
You got it wrong. Blocks explorer are common for some coins at the same time. But the fact is that since now MCN has a same Block Explorer as Quazar or BBR makes me happy. To the Moon!
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:30:27 PM

You got it wrong. Blocks explorer are common for some coins at the same time. But the fact is that since now MCN has a same Block Explorer as Quazar or BBR makes me happy. To the Moon!

Ya man, nice to see a spike on Polo...
Though the volume is still microscopic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: