Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:33:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR  (Read 34877 times)
AltCoin555

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:27:22 PM

Hi Dev and the MCN community!

Can we get some of the cryptonote images/diagrams from their site onto the OP?  More information to let people know that it is indeed anonymous and part of the new cryptonote code, such as XMR has on their OP?

Also, can you add a list of current bounties to the OP, such as language translations and maybe a faucet? If these bounties get filled I am willing to donate to the bounty address (needs to also add to the OP).

Coinmarketcap.com needs to be notified to point to the MCN blockchain on ChainRadar for good stats.

We need more miners, without the high hashrate it'll all go down the tube. To get the higher hashrate it's obviously got to be made profitable for the miners, scrap some BTC together and start building up some buy walls.

Is there a tentative date for the QT wallet?

Finally, what's the word on getting MCN on more exchanges, Bittrex would be nice.

Learn.
AltCoin555

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:00:13 PM

There needs to be more emphasis on the fact that MCN is a GREEN COIN.

What exactly does this mean? Well, merged mining.

You can merge mine this coin along with any other cryptonote without losing hash power or increasing resource usage in any way.

The entire 19MH/s on XMR right now, could also be mining MCN at the same time. Yes, FREE money that apparently nobody knows about.

This is a good marketing point.

Thank you for all your hard work Dev!

Learn.
AltCoin555

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:12:43 PM

You can merge mine this coin along with any other cryptonote without losing hash power or increasing resource usage in any way.

The entire 19MH/s on XMR right now, could also be mining MCN at the same time. Yes, FREE money that apparently nobody knows about.

Could you please explain what is "Merged mining"?

I am mining XMR right now, and I may be interested in getting some MCN, too

Hi, please check out minergate.com

There are specific ports you point to merge mine (https://minergate.com/altminers/claymore-gpu), meaning you will mine 2 coins at once, both at the same hashrate. This is NOT split hashrate, if you mined at 1000H/s on XMR beforehand, you will continue to do so if you merged mined both XMR and MCN.

As for the actual technical aspects on how it works: magic

Learn.
WtwkG

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:25:40 PM

Never heard this term "GREEN COIN". So if we can get coin by merged mining it is called green coin?
TEDmachine

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:29:34 PM

Never heard this term "GREEN COIN". So if we can get coin by merged mining it is called green coin?
Yep, that's right. And I'm wondering how big is the list of green coins
AltCoin555

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:35:52 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 02:58:32 PM by AltCoin555

There are only 2 right now, MCN and Fantomcoin (FCN)

Moneta Verde translates as literally "Green Coin"

Learn.
ChiefTime

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:38:47 AM

Can we get some of the cryptonote images/diagrams from their site onto the OP?  More information to let people know that it is indeed anonymous and part of the new cryptonote code, such as XMR has on their OP?

Also, can you add a list of current bounties to the OP, such as language translations and maybe a faucet? If these bounties get filled I am willing to donate to the bounty address (needs to also add to the OP).

Coinmarketcap.com needs to be notified to point to the MCN blockchain on ChainRadar for good stats.

We need more miners, without the high hashrate it'll all go down the tube. To get the higher hashrate it's obviously got to be made profitable for the miners, scrap some BTC together and start building up some buy walls.

Finally, what's the word on getting MCN on more exchanges, Bittrex would be nice.

It would be too much information.  Anyone who is interested can watch cryptonote images and diagrams on their site
Standup4

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:58:57 AM

It would be too much information.  Anyone who is interested can watch cryptonote images and diagrams on their site
I do not see anything bad in more information about cryptonote technology here.
coffee999

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:07:36 AM

By the way, how long does MCN have this logo? no thoughts to change it?
cryptomidnight (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 09:03:24 AM

Do you have any ideas for new one? Do we need a logo contest?

To all: sorry for not answering your questions for so long. I'm back from unexpected trip and ready to support you and to continue coin development and promotion.

AltCoin555

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:58:52 PM

Do you have any ideas for new one? Do we need a logo contest?

To all: sorry for not answering your questions for so long. I'm back from unexpected trip and ready to support you and to continue coin development and promotion.

Welcome back!

Learn.
WtwkG

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

It's Green coin because due to energy savings, isn't it?
spainful

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:59:40 PM

That's right! Btw, I am curios what pool do you use to mine MCN? Minergate or Extreme pool?
tidda

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:57:52 PM

That's right! Btw, I am curios what pool do you use to mine MCN? Minergate or Extreme pool?

I mine on Extreme pool, it has higher h/r and no problems with rewarding
Watermelondea

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:12:04 PM

I'v been mining on extremepool until it crashed some days ago, so I started solo mining and think it's great to mine independently
VeroPossumus

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:16:43 PM

I'v been mining on extremepool until it crashed some days ago, so I started solo mining and think it's great to mine independently

I've been mining on Minergate for about a month, but the difficulty dropped, so I moved back to solo mining as well as other guys.  Now I think that solo mining is better than mining on pool as there are lots of bugs on pool
SunSeeder

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:31:50 PM

Dear developers,
I'm interested in how things developed here because there seems to be not so much hype as there has been before - what are your development plans mid-term in terms of publicity? Very much considering buying in if there's enough energy behind it!
WtwkG

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:25:05 PM

Only reminder for new users of this thread. Please volete!! https://hitbtc.com/vote

....and do not forget to sign in because once you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10.
TEDmachine

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:43:16 PM

Only reminder for new users of this thread. Please volete!! https://hitbtc.com/vote

....and do not forget to sign in because once you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10.

I've voted!!! )
ChiefTime

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:06:28 PM

I mine MCN for a couple of weeks and what I've found is that  MM protect from 51% of hack attacks !!!
That's great it has protection as nowadays there are a lot of hack attacks , especially among altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: