Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 06:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consolidate efforts for bitcoin marketing push and make some USD/BTC  (Read 776 times)
btcjams (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:30:30 PM

Hello everyone.

I have an idea and plan to organize a small team that is passionate about spreading the word about bitcoin. Think of it as an autonomous human P2P group with a set agenda where each node has both specific tasks and shared tasks. The agenda should introduce bitcoin to more and more people while giving team members and team supporters opportunities to grow a new business together and/or grow their own current businesses.

The nuts of the plan revolves around what I see as an evolution in team surfing on premium traffic exchanges that is happening now.
This will be an experience that is beneficial for bitcoin, educational to ourselves and the people we market to, fun and potentially profitable. At the very least, teammates will accrue massive advertising credits.

The best way to get started is to initially assemble a team with varying talents, so that we can build on each other over time. The  current team consists of 10 people and possible expanding to 25 later. 

We need these members to get started:

5 heavy surfers. must be able to surf at least 1000 pages a day.  There is a core set of sites being surfed, but they will change slightly from day to day. I will share tools and methods for being more efficient when surfing.

1-2 writers - people that can write team newsletters, write ad copy, etc and of course surf too

1-2 graphic designers - pretty pictures get more clicks and look more professional

Goal #1 is to assemble the team.

Goal #2 is for the team to work together to make a professional presentation that promotes the team and make a coordinated surprise splash into our target market.

Goal #3 Begin promoting core bitcoin sites, ideas and things we decide together as a group with proven methods and also in our own unique ways

Is it possible to get a private forum here for the team?

commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:20:17 PM

If you want a "private forum," it might be possible to get a round-robin PM ring going where we can just CC each other when we send PMs. I could probably do some writing for you but not much surfing (time issues and I've gotten kinda disillusioned with those "traffic exchange" sites quite a while ago).
tomtang

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:33:51 PM

Sounds cool.  We're Corkket.com and we'd be happy to get involved.  We're also pushing for bitcoin marketing push.  Send me a message and we'll chat.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:04:53 PM

Liking the idea and I'd like to be considered for a small positon.  I'd like to be of some help if possible but will need to know more of what would be required of me in regards to time and work/scheduling in general.

I commend you for you efforts and hope this is the beginning of a trend.  The community needs expand and the grassroots is the best way to do so.
btcjams (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:32:39 PM

If you want a "private forum," it might be possible to get a round-robin PM ring going where we can just CC each other when we send PMs. I could probably do some writing for you but not much surfing (time issues and I've gotten kinda disillusioned with those "traffic exchange" sites quite a while ago).

I'll setup a private forum in the next day or two if getting one here is not an option.

I had the same feeling about traffic exchanges until recently. Maybe this new trend will change your mind about them.

We would need a few autoresponder emails written to begin with and an initial newsletter about the team.

We'll have to find a way to reward non surfing contributors. I have a few ideas that we can hash out.

I'll send a pm invite when I get the forum setup.
btcjams (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

Sounds cool.  We're Corkket.com and we'd be happy to get involved.  We're also pushing for bitcoin marketing push.  Send me a message and we'll chat.

I'll send a pm invite to private forum when it is setup. By that time I will have a video or two made that will explain how the team surfing works and how to use a special browser to make surfing more efficient.

Thanks for the interest
btcjams (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:51:32 PM

Liking the idea and I'd like to be considered for a small positon.  I'd like to be of some help if possible but will need to know more of what would be required of me in regards to time and work/scheduling in general.

I commend you for you efforts and hope this is the beginning of a trend.  The community needs expand and the grassroots is the best way to do so.

Thanks and I agree 100%.

Just helping get this off the ground is an awesome contribution. Hopefully, at some point we will have more people than we need to fill the surfing needs of the team.

Once we are fully operational, a minimum of 1 hour per day of surfing on average is ideal. We will be competing against other teams. Logging in daily to the site the team is hosted on is a requirement. Sending traffic to the team splash page will earn you and the team credits without surfing.

I'll also send you a pm invite when I get the forum setup.
btcjams (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:53:22 PM

I can certainly write for you, I'm the editor-in-chief of The Cryptocurrency Times. PM me if you have any questions.  Smiley

Sweet, I just got goose bumps Smiley

I will also pm you a link to the private forum once it is setup.
btcjams (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:09:47 PM

I'm dedicating 100% of my "work time" this weekend to conveying the idea more and creating a quick get started guide. All info will be posted in the team forum.

The team surfing competition resets on Monday morning. It would be great to have a preliminary team up and running by then along with a synchronized event consisting of team signup and start surfing the first day.

Surfing isn't for everyone. Please consider joining the team forum to offer material support if surfing is not for you.

PM me for private forum location.

Web Site Owners and Faucet Owners can help us by helping themselves. We're going to need good graphics and custom splash pages that we can promote together. If you've been holding off on the advertising material, now is a good time to update.

cheers and have a good weekend.
btcjams (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:44:11 PM

Liking the idea and I'd like to be considered for a small positon.  I'd like to be of some help if possible but will need to know more of what would be required of me in regards to time and work/scheduling in general.

I commend you for you efforts and hope this is the beginning of a trend.  The community needs expand and the grassroots is the best way to do so.

Thanks and I agree 100%.

Just helping get this off the ground is an awesome contribution. Hopefully, at some point we will have more people than we need to fill the surfing needs of the team.

Once we are fully operational, a minimum of 1 hour per day of surfing on average is ideal. We will be competing against other teams. Logging in daily to the site the team is hosted on is a requirement. Sending traffic to the team splash page will earn you and the team credits without surfing.

I'll also send you a pm invite when I get the forum setup.

Allow me to rephrase the requirement in the form of an informational bump.

The requirement is a soft requirement. An ideal requirement to put the team on the map.

hola
btcjams (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:13:27 PM

Think of what I'm doing as assembling a CO-OP of talent for the purpose of promoting crypto currencies while learning, sharing and profiting.

It just so happens that the blueprint that I have for bringing in an entire new class of users requires a lot of surfing.

Once the team can promote itself, we will promote Catcoin with a new, socially brandable web site.   Even if its still just me on the team.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441402.msg7450605#msg7450605
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: