Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This week only: Ubuntu Live CD+bitcoinpaperwallet.com: $10, ships free worldwide  (Read 652 times)
canton (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 02:07:30 PM

This offer is good for the next few days only, while supplies last. (I have about 8 in stock.) US$10 (or .0165 BTC at the time of this writing) gets you the live-boot Ubuntu CD with bitcoinpaperwallet.com software pre-installed, with free shipping to anywhere in the world. No joke! Just turn off your Internet connection, reboot to this CD, and print paper wallets without worrying about viruses, trojans, heartbleed SSL vulnerabilities, etc.

About the CD: https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/ubuntu-linux-live-bootable-cd/

Purchase: https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/index.php#purchase

Trust? See:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=39021

- Canton Becker

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:13:22 AM

Through no fault of his own, a packet of stickers I ordered from canton have traveled around the world, ending up in Mexico more than six months after I ordered them and another two months before they arrived here in Australia today.

The envelope is clearly addressed and postmarked last year (2015), however, other than the Mexican import stamp there is no guide as to where the envelope went, or how it came to my PO Box opened (multiple times judging by the amount of tape) BUT it's contents are intact.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:26:05 AM

Through no fault of his own, a packet of stickers I ordered from canton have traveled around the world, ending up in Mexico more than six months after I ordered them and another two months before they arrived here in Australia today.

The envelope is clearly addressed and postmarked last year (2015), however, other than the Mexican import stamp there is no guide as to where the envelope went, or how it came to my PO Box opened (multiple times judging by the amount of tape) BUT it's contents are intact.

Now that is a pretty cool story. I would have given up on it months ago.
How the hell it actually got to you in the end with its' contents still inside is a feat in itself.

..oh and btw, you do realise that this thread is over 2 years old? Cheesy

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:45:46 AM

Now that is a pretty cool story. I would have given up on it months ago.
How the hell it actually got to you in the end with its' contents still inside is a feat in itself.

..oh and btw, you do realise that this thread is over 2 years old? Cheesy

I do now Wink - and it's not the main thread I've also discovered...

(and at least one other person has told me of their order going walk-about too).

BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:40:31 PM

This item should be moved into Collectibles section..... I am A proud owner of your work.....

Just sign and number the CD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: