Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MNT] MountCoin - [ ANONYMOUS | CRYPTONIGHT | NO IPO/PREMINE ]  (Read 24025 times)
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:46:08 PM

all those errors are normal..
its because of all the old nodes still running.
it took me almost 4 hours to sync last night and until you are synced your wallet won't work.

let the daemon sync... you can type in DIFF everyonce and a while and se the BH increasing..
also type in save everyonce and a while and save the blockchain.. it will take time.

Once there are many more nodes that are up running the new code i will start sending manual payments out from the pool.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:47:18 PM

it took me almost 4 hours to sync last night and until you are synced your wallet won't work.

let the daemon sync... you can type in DIFF everyonce and a while and se the BH increasing..
also type in save everyonce and a while and save the blockchain.. it will take time.

Once there are many more nodes that are up running the new code i will start sending manual payments out from the pool.
Thanks for the tips. Syncing now...
deathchuck

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

Ok, in your bold sentence from you, i trust. Let's see the result  after i resync.

Thank you.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 10:59:43 PM

There are still some issues after the last update.  The DEV is working diligently on resolving the issue but at this point, on Extremepool.org, mine this coin at your own risk, I can not guarantee payouts.
I have put up a notice @ http://mnt.extremepool.org

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
poochpocket

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:13:46 PM

There are still some issues after the last update.  The DEV is working diligently on resolving the issue but at this point, on Extremepool.org, mine this coin at your own risk, I can not guarantee payouts.

Bummer. I've got about 600 coins in queue that I mined over the past few days. Are those at risk, or is this warning only for coins mined going forward?

Thanks for your work on this.
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 11:19:41 PM

There are still some issues after the last update.  The DEV is working diligently on resolving the issue but at this point, on Extremepool.org, mine this coin at your own risk, I can not guarantee payouts.

Bummer. I've got about 600 coins in queue that I mined over the past few days. Are those at risk, or is this warning only for coins mined going forward?

We are not sure at this point.
Coins say they are sent but they don't show up in remote wallets, same problems other cn coins have had.
CRZ is going to get some sleep and think about the issue.

If we had to I could find a way to send coins out but it would just be a very long process and wouldn't match any of the pool stats, and on top of that I couldn't verify if the end user got them or not.

CRZ is working very hard on this lets just give him some time and keep our fingers crossed.  For now I just wanted everyone to be aware of the issue and to mine at there own risk.  

Also one thing that might help or even solve the issue is if everyone upgrades to the new code in the op, this would add many more nodes running the new code and might fix the issue.

poochpocket

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:26:45 PM

There are still some issues after the last update.  The DEV is working diligently on resolving the issue but at this point, on Extremepool.org, mine this coin at your own risk, I can not guarantee payouts.

Coins say they are sent but they don't show up in remote wallets, same problems other cn coins have had.

If we had to I could find a way to send coins out but it would just be a very long process and wouldn't match any of the pool stats, and on top of that I couldn't verify if the end user got them or not.

CRZ is working very hard on this lets just give him some time and keep our fingers crossed.  For now I just wanted everyone to be aware of the issue and to mine at there own risk.  

Also one thing that might help or even solve the issue is if everyone upgrades to the new code in the op, this would add many more nodes running the new code and might fix the issue.
Ok, I'm going to keep mining while the diff is low. I guess there's nothing to risk but some electricity. Wink
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:15:47 AM

Thanks to you and CRZ for keeping everyone informed.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:36:06 AM

NEXT STEP WALLET:

1) First of all make backups of wallet.bin and wallet.bin.keys (everything)
2) Remove wallet.bin
3) start up the new simplewallet.exe
4) Make new wallet.bin (same name like your .keys file)
5) Wait for daemon is getting the blockchain (Will take some time - sometimes type in the daemon: save)
6) Refresh

Payments will be pushed untill more nodes with version 2.0.3 are up

I did exactly this and all the MNT is there... less the "extremepool pending" amount...
At least if we ever hit an exchange the coins should have some value...
So let's hash with a few i7s... and save this baby.
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:38:22 AM

NEXT STEP WALLET:

2) Remove wallet.bin
5) Wait for daemon is getting the blockchain (Will take some time - sometimes type in the daemon: save)
6) Refresh

I did exactly this and all the MNT is there... less the "extremepool pending" amount...
did you get coins today from the pool?
I did a few manual payouts this morning but the DEV and I did not think they were going out

Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:55:32 AM

NEXT STEP WALLET:

2) Remove wallet.bin
6) Refresh

did you get coins today from the pool?
I did a few manual payouts this morning but the DEV and I did not think they were going out

I didn't receive them, still have pending payout.

479AhLskKFW15yvAiwbxX24WDnd5ZPfiVjnS4kXMA6wuNLjsSMsULKRFzbve7hC7NF8DeCrG2S5hzJy 9MyyyQNAaDNWd8GP

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
poochpocket

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:01:13 AM

NEXT STEP WALLET:

2) Remove wallet.bin
6) Refresh

Same here. The update was painless. I'm all synched up solo mining away.
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:12:21 AM

Well after hearing some positive news from everyone here I went ahead and manually pushed out over 22000 coins from the pool.
there are no more pending payments, all payments have been processed and from this point out will be auto.

The issue is did everyone that was waiting on coins get them?

the pool reports they were sent getting them on the other side is the question.

please report back if you are now receiving coins regular if you are mining on the pool, also let me know if you got the coins I manually pushed.

masterall2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:22:13 AM

Well after hearing some positive news from everyone here I went ahead and manually pushed out over 22000 coins from the pool.
there are no more pending payments, all payments have been processed and from this point out will be auto.

please report back if you are now receiving coins regular if you are mining on the pool, also let me know if you got the coins I manually pushed.
hi i had 720.2 on pending . on the pool say that it has been payed out but i can not see it in my wallet pls check it out

wallet
48Y965gRgahh6GVkN7RhAyNsWV7YE7vAC33suV2exjX1LW4521sNeFAdet4DpWy39UZzmbQUmHwqgMs TWrD6EwvsVHRyA6T
darko84

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:44:32 AM

hi i had 720.2 on pending . on the pool say that it has been payed out but i can not see it in my wallet pls check it out

wallet
48Y965gRgahh6GVkN7RhAyNsWV7YE7vAC33suV2exjX1LW4521sNeFAdet4DpWy39UZzmbQUmHwqgMs TWrD6EwvsVHRyA6T

Me too...
I also pending 663.275496044020 MNT
Pool say it has been payed out, but nothing new in my wallet.

my adress is: 44bKRRwdcWSdXoUVhYpdJW5pmkxYidLZV1xbnXDZfWeRZ1sygBFqbB8RuoxL4Kr8T4eVY7kdP3MoaBU 2MTGb6PkD8Vsc2ht
vuanhtuanfpt

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:47:02 AM

tôi cũng vậy , pool báo đã trả coin nhưng trong ví không nhận đươc
Address: 42HVCunbYxTgDGz4y28jqoh5reLK7wkN5D9D22mafU9mdaQBrdb8a3KWuYdj6TCUcxgzptobMBxD3ig y5Xr9H58o5pKvRTP
 Pending Balance: 1.096775028473 MNT
 Total Paid: 2847.300000000000 MNT
 Last Share Submitted: 2 minutes ago
 Hash Rate: 5.31 KH/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted:

wanvo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:09:03 PM

At least somebody got payments?
Write here if received.
minh_kanu

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:28:57 PM

tôi cũng vậy , pool báo đã trả coin nhưng trong ví không nhận đươc
Address: 42HVCunbYxTgDGz4y28jqoh5reLK7wkN5D9D22mafU9mdaQBrdb8a3KWuYdj6TCUcxgzptobMBxD3ig y5Xr9H58o5pKvRTP
 Pending Balance: 1.096775028473 MNT
 Total Paid: 2847.300000000000 MNT
 Last Share Submitted: 2 minutes ago
 Hash Rate: 5.31 KH/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted:
vậy thôi nghĩ khỏi đào nha thím  Grin
deathchuck

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:15:43 PM

I'm still not receive coins.

After I'm downloaded wallet version 2.0.3, i can't open it (can't open simplewallet). The blockchain resynced success by start_daemon.bat

When i cut only wallet file (without wallet.keys ) to another folder and open simplewallet, the simplewallet open normal with old address: 47V3xq2YYQRjZ4jUXf74G9Yy2rZeqxSKx86MQTFxFenYUXabfQjeTxfDWxbsjfxir1Mm1eMeiXr53Ww NE3YeeLwe6b1sgj8
But it's only display in balance: 230.9000000000 coins.

When i copy back wallet file, i can't open simplewallet.

What the matter with 2.0.3 wallet dev?

So now, i can't mining MNT with another pool in 1st page, because i can't open my wallet.

masterall2

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:09:13 PM

I'm still not receive coins.

After I'm downloaded wallet version 2.0.3, i can't open it (can't open simplewallet). The blockchain resynced success by start_daemon.bat

When i cut only wallet file (without wallet.keys ) to another folder and open simplewallet, the simplewallet open normal with old address: 47V3xq2YYQRjZ4jUXf74G9Yy2rZeqxSKx86MQTFxFenYUXabfQjeTxfDWxbsjfxir1Mm1eMeiXr53Ww NE3YeeLwe6b1sgj8
But it's only display in balance: 230.9000000000 coins.

When i copy back wallet file, i can't open simplewallet.

What the matter with 2.0.3 wallet dev?

So now, i can't mining MNT with another pool in 1st page, because i can't open my wallet.

you dont need to copy wallet bin in de 2.03 folder you only need wallet key in de new folder. the only wallet bin is for backup.  you have to place only old wallet keys in the new folder 2.03 ( without wallet bin) then open simplewallet type your same wallet name as wallet 2.03 and put your phrase and then save it it will make new wallet.bin

i just did so and it works perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: