Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]V8 - X13 - POW/POS coin.  (Read 34615 times)
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:00:29 PM

Dev please do something  Tongue or at least give me tax receipt for the IPO donation.. Hahaha

You donate 0.10 or so Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cars2014coin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:29:43 PM

http://v8coin.info/
LivsUA

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:02:37 PM

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:04:38 PM

It is just a website, we really need to put some more effort in getting it on bittrex... the price on allcoin is ridicules.
LivsUA

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:38:32 PM

It is just a website, we really need to put some more effort in getting it on bittrex... the price on allcoin is ridicules.

If you want your coin to have some value..You need to do what Pump i Dump coins do...
Or you can:
1) You need something big, big as a contract or deal with some "car people" Cheesy , or car industry.
2) Restyle bitcointalk page(like add some more info, nice pictures, especially your plans to the future, restyle wallet or just think of something new .., maybe you have some ideas when you were developing this coin)
3) Many people automaticly go away if thay see PREMINE. So you can add public adres with premine, or write where you use premine..
4) be social Cheesy Write tweets, FB,.. like what you are doing now(only cryptocurrency theme) ..

People will see you , will see you working on it, will see FUTURE in this coin. And then they come to support you Wink

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:37:00 PM

If you want your coin to have some value..You need to do what Pump i Dump coins do...
Or you can:
1) You need something big, big as a contract or deal with some "car people" Cheesy , or car industry.
2) Restyle bitcointalk page(like add some more info, nice pictures, especially your plans to the future, restyle wallet or just think of something new .., maybe you have some ideas when you were developing this coin)
3) Many people automaticly go away if thay see PREMINE. So you can add public adres with premine, or write where you use premine..
4) be social Cheesy Write tweets, FB,.. like what you are doing now(only cryptocurrency theme) ..

People will see you , will see you working on it, will see FUTURE in this coin. And then they come to support you Wink

To add to that fix side links on the website so they work.  Upload a banner and profile pic to your twitter so it doesn't look so new, follow back people that follow you, tweet more and get more followers than double digits!
Would love to see a plan laid out for what developments plans you have, and stay very active in this thread crypto traders are impatient so if your ever going to be away for more then 12 hours post here about it first!
You've raised 7 btc look forward to seeing what you can do with it!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:47:41 PM

Or you can:

To add to that fix side links on the website so they work.  Upload a banner and profile pic to your twitter so it doesn't look so new, follow back people that follow you, tweet more and get more followers than double digits!
Would love to see a plan laid out for what developments plans you have, and stay very active in this thread crypto traders are impatient so if your ever going to be away for more then 12 hours post here about it first!

I think people also need some time to get everything done, sometimes everybody things that a day is 100 hours, but a day is only 8 hours, or even less.
CoinExchange

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:50:40 AM

Question: Is the logo contest still going? If yes, when is the deadline and if there's a dedicated thread where all the logo's can be seen for review? Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:02:33 AM

Yeah i can't sell my ipo coins for less than 2 bucks this is a 98% loss lol

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LivsUA

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:05:33 AM

Question: Is the logo contest still going? If yes, when is the deadline and if there's a dedicated thread where all the logo's can be seen for review? Smiley

Try to read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=672853.0

cars2014coin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:29:48 AM

Please start voting!!! We have 5 designs, so you can vote on your favorite design

We have completed our website as you should have notice yesterday. I've contact bittrex to add us but they don't comment on any listing.
LivsUA

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:02:43 AM

Please start voting!!! We have 5 designs, so you can vote on your favorite design

We have completed our website as you should have notice yesterday. I've contact bittrex to add us but they don't comment on any listing.

Let PIPIPOPO wins !!! His vision is best Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:26:53 PM

Come on, V8 give some love to Bittrex, come on, everybody give some love to Bittrex. Really bad, nice number of miners in the first 2 days, and then nothing.
cars2014coin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:35:08 PM

Let PIPIPOPO wins !!! His vision is best Smiley

His vision is number one at the moment Smiley
cdj27

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:44:29 PM

you must on bitter Sad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676280.0
NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH
CoinExchange

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:36:55 PM

Try to read this:

Thanks!...  Hope I'm not too late, I just posted.
cars2014coin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:56:56 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 11:32:11 PM by cars2014coin

Try to read this:

Thanks!...  Hope I'm not too late, I just posted.

Contest will end on the 5th of July.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140705T22&p0=195&msg=Voting+end
cdj27

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:12:34 AM

this good Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676280.0
NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:30:27 AM

Or you can:

I think people also need some time to get everything done, sometimes everybody things that a day is 100 hours, but a day is only 8 hours, or even less.

Most of my suggestions take very little time and make it look more professional.  Considering  no tweets since July 3rd no picture update, no followback Really this would take about 5 minutes.  Dev either needs to do some work or at least let us know a plan the ipo price has tanked almost 98%

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:27:57 AM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your V8 for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=V8

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: