Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IntelliCoin - Scam?  (Read 4279 times)
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:42:39 AM

I dumped them, much better Coins and Devs out there..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xiaosu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:26:42 AM

They are scammers,i think we should report them to MIT and told their friends and families the truth!
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

maybe they got scared and ran off... ORRRRRR

they are doing this on purpose since the 2nd ICO was not accepted , to lower the price and buy very cheap , then release the IntelliApp/Insign and drive the price back up = nice profit.
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:03:38 PM

they locked the thread because of the childlish behavior of the average btt troll.
The shame is on you, and only you. I talked to the devs and they are very serious about the project and still working on it albeit discouraged because of YOUR shitty reaction. Dont kill amazing opportunities to bring improvements to crypto screaming scam scam scam like toddlers. Mature up, for god's sake!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:24:17 PM

They are scammers,i think we should report them to MIT and told their friends and families the truth!

So Smart aren't you ?
Unfortunately there is no crypto legal system and MIT wont even get involved with a troll like you who might have lost 10$ of his investment.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

maybe they got scared and ran off... ORRRRRR

they are doing this on purpose since the 2nd ICO was not accepted , to lower the price and buy very cheap , then release the IntelliApp/Insign and drive the price back up = nice profit.

Omg, I'd love to see this happen.  I'd be so happy right now Smiley
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:16:57 AM

Either it will be the biggest pumping in history or the that the coin is almost on its last life line.  Either way, if I was developer, I'd fucking get back on the forums sometime soon to let people know you haven't disappeared.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:48:40 AM

Either it will be the biggest pumping in history or the that the coin is almost on its last life line.  Either way, if I was developer, I'd fucking get back on the forums sometime soon to let people know you haven't disappeared.

As long as the website is still online, the project isn't dead yet in my opinion. Just wait until the PoW phase is over on Sunday and they release the Intellisign and Mobile apps, we might see a nice pump.
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:52:15 AM

Might be my biggest rise yet since I started mining.  Just started this month, I'm up to like 4 dollars, but hoping to get a nice spike sometime so I can have a bit more to work with.  Pretty exciting.  Even at its current rate, I still find this coin worth mining.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:55:06 AM

Might be my biggest rise yet since I started mining.  Just started this month, I'm up to like 4 dollars, but hoping to get a nice spike sometime so I can have a bit more to work with.  Pretty exciting.  Even at its current rate, I still find this coin worth mining.

What a troll Cheesy

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:10:51 AM

My goal is to get this coin to value -1 and then to make it rise past Bitcoins value for .001 of a second and get rich.  I'll cash out at that time and call it quits.
Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:13:06 PM

Dev,

Bring the original thread to life !!!

Let the community express itself....
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:53:01 PM

this is fucking pure scam!

dev is not replying any PM.

fuck you FAKE MIT
coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:07:04 PM

fuck you FAKE MIT

It would be interesting to find out if the email from MIT security confirming intellicoin devs was faked too.

I contacted MIT, they immediately removed intellicoin.mit.edu, and also cloakcoin.mit.edu - they have not responded formally to me yet, although their actions are enough for me personally.

Drupal cloud sites can be created freely at drupalcloud.mit.edu by anybody with a touchstone id. I was concerned as I know several lecturers and students at MIT and none of them knew anything about it, and having been involved in several projects I knew myself this was a highly unorthodox project, especially requesting money from the public.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:30:22 PM

fuck you FAKE MIT

It would be interesting to find out if the email from MIT security confirming intellicoin devs was faked too.

I contacted MIT, they immediately removed intellicoin.mit.edu, and also cloakcoin.mit.edu - they have not responded formally to me yet, although their actions are enough for me personally.

Drupal cloud sites can be created freely at drupalcloud.mit.edu by anybody with a touchstone id. I was concerned as I know several lecturers and students at MIT and none of them knew anything about it, and having been involved in several projects I knew myself this was a highly unorthodox project, especially requesting money from the public.

All I can say is this "The website is still up.  There is still hope."
exciter0

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:18:06 PM

fuck you FAKE MIT

Well, my reply from MIT security officer Andrew Munchbach is real; however, I don't think dev and/or devs are who they claimed to be.  Mr. Munchbach stated...

My understanding is that Intellicoin is an altcoin side-project of an MIT student.

which led me to believe there is only a single scammer/dev on the team. Scammer might have knew someone at MIT and have created the site/email address with the .mit.edu domain. Two student names were posted in the thread to provide some legitimacy to the project, but one of the name could not be verified by one of the posted who called up MIT. This dev smelled fishy from the start. I would have expected a 100 page whitepaper on the coin and the bs insign shit coming from a college student, especially an MIT student.   

By the way this scammer acts...by locking the thread and running away...I think is the same scammer that created LOL coin, CSC coin and ESC coin.

Beware of any upcoming altcoins by scammers from other ivy league schools....

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄ G O L D M I N T ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬ Blockchain based platform which operates Gold-backed Cryptoassets ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ BLOGTelegramSlackANN ThreadTwitterReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:08:05 PM

How about we only mine coins from people who are not newbies like myself?  If I came out with a coin tomorrow, I hope nobody would mine it.  We should only follow authentic screen names from trusted community members.  No?
ayminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:08:29 PM

IMO freezing the thread was just like telling the community "go fuck yourself guys"

I think we should give the Dev some time to grow up and realize what he's doing . If they don't show up in a couple of days, well...... we got their names and affiliation.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:06:52 PM

Unfortunatelly, yes  Sad

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀