Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO Coin New Team, Client, Future Plans and NeoScrypt  (Read 55859 times)
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:02:33 PM

Problem fixxed. Sorry for the delayed fix. Pool and Payout is working fine again.

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:45:50 PM

I just wanted to stop by and let the UFO team how impressed I am with their progress. I picked boatloads of them for next to nothing from c-cex right before they delisted the coin. It was great. I plan on holding them for a long time and using some of them to help out where needed.

I am a firm believer in the future of this coin, and it looks to me like it is in very good hands.

Thanks again for everything and keep up the great work!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
cryptex.biz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:02:07 PM

Glad i got the daemon working,  Grin
You can now buy and sell your UFO coins @ cryptex: https://cryptex.biz/market/76

Cryptex Exchange:  http://cryptex.biz
demoniality

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:06:39 PM

The problem is now aside from c-cex stealing the coins of several of us, bittrex rightly will not want to list a coin where there are stolen coins to be dumped into the market. It is in all your interests to help us get c-cex to return them. Right now, at least as my account sees it, the support section has been removed entirely. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739473.0

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
daimyo

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:22:58 PM

The problem is now aside from c-cex stealing the coins of several of us, bittrex rightly will not want to list a coin where there are stolen coins to be dumped into the market. It is in all your interests to help us get c-cex to return them. Right now, at least as my account sees it, the support section has been removed entirely. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739473.0

I was thinkin about the option of asking c-cex to send the UFO private keys to us (the ufo team) so we can return the coins to their owners. Whatever residue remains of coins that have not been sought we can use for bounties, etc. Thatll bypass their "syncing issues"

MtGox reportedly stole around 100k bitcoins... does it mean all exchanges should close the btc trade?

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:42:08 PM

there is a solution.
block reward to 500000000000000000000000000

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:22:36 PM

Mining now, any future plans currently in the works? Taken a look at the website and it's really cool.
demoniality

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:24:18 PM

DOGEbubble have you got your coins back yet? How many of yours do they have? Reply asap!

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:17:44 PM

Maybe retweet to get more attention according to c-cex

https://twitter.com/ChekaZ_/status/502222487997132800

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:22:18 PM

DOGEbubble have you got your coins back yet? How many of yours do they have? Reply asap!

Not yet. I just checked it.

My UFO coins at the C-Cex still are: 7,902,453.75223482

SiFi

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:22:23 AM

Hi guys,
I know there is little or no regulation of exchanges but theft is theft. If you don't get your coins back from C-CEX soon I'd involve the police or at least enlist a solicitor/lawyer to fire a warning shot. Good luck.
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:48:50 AM

Hi guys,
I know there is little or no regulation of exchanges but theft is theft. If you don't get your coins back from C-CEX soon I'd involve the police or at least enlist a solicitor/lawyer to fire a warning shot. Good luck.

Has it worked before? I doubt the c-cex are standing behind real names and addresses at all...

SiFi

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:06:48 AM

Has it worked before? I've never had coins stolen so I've not had to try it. The site appears to be registered in Australia and although no personal data is available on whois someone had to pay to register it and someone is making a profit from it. It would be quite easy for law enforcement to find out who that person is.
Or you could just wring your hands, assume there's nothing you can do and take the loss, your call.
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:32:30 AM

Has it worked before? I've never had coins stolen so I've not had to try it. The site appears to be registered in Australia and although no personal data is available on whois someone had to pay to register it and someone is making a profit from it. It would be quite easy for law enforcement to find out who that person is.
Or you could just wring your hands, assume there's nothing you can do and take the loss, your call.

So far only 2 guys (demoniality and DogeBubble) have reported issues and from what I just read, demoniality already got his coins back.

DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:19:33 AM

Wow, UFOcoin is alive now.  

The UFOcoin Network hash rate is close to 100 MH/s from an average of 20-40 MH/s.

The UFO coins trading at the Alcurex  ( https://alcurex.org/) skyrockets from a month-long of zero daily trading.

The UFOcoin wallet at the C-Cex most likely is syncing or even actively mining; maybe they are going to re-list UFOcoin on the C-Cex exchange? Considering this might be the count-down of the launch of UFOcoin to the Milky way.

Hi guys,

I was told by the support @ C-Cex: "don't push"; I have patience and I am still waiting. And I am thanked for being understanding. So I wait. I do not worry.

Although the users of the C-Cex are warned of the term of trading at the exchange site that C-Cex might not guarantee the return of customer's delisted coins, it is still obvious that non-return of coins should not happen unless the cryptocoin becomes a dead coin or no wallet is syncing. I knew this is going to happen and I have been warning the C-Cex support team regarding the UFOcoin's hardfork one month ago. Certainly, their policy routines do not change with what you said in the ticket, even if not doing so will give them difficulty in doing their jobs later at the "monthly delisted coin session". They even let it happen so a case of objective difficulty in returning your coins can be made.

In short, despite the wishful thinking, a non-return of the coin has its inherent objectivity within its term/policy, and not subject to the arbitrary interpretation by C-Cex.

Finally, isn't it pitiful we are mining/trading or using the coins in this or other awful ways, furthermore, in all these made-up inconveniences? Where are the advantages of decentralization, fast transfer, self-serving and easy-to-use aspects of cryptocurrencies you can witness; when they all becomes frozen assets.

For every mankind to use? When? In what way? Like this? A dump truck service?

I feel so pitiful even to mention one word about what happened, to my wife, before envisioning that one day she may use it and having a "care-free day", coined by the C-Cex support.

Hermann1337
Legendary

Activity: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:46:49 AM

Alcurex will delist ufo coin soon  Angry

hope they think about it and stick with ufo
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:51:17 AM

Alcurex will delist ufo coin soon  Angry

Dont worry, we decided to go on exchange after transitioning to the new algo. I know its been a long time but its really coming soon Smiley

I urge folks to withdraw their coins from alcurex before the delist to avoid a probable c-cex scenario!

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:59:07 AM

Dont worry, we decided to go on exchange after transitioning to the new algo. I know its been a long time but its really coming soon Smiley

Great news!  Can you let me know of any planned upcoming features? Im about 50% of the network rate atm, and before I put more hash onto this, id like to know future plans!  If needs be, I could help with bounties in a couple of days.
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:04:38 AM

Great news!  Can you let me know of any planned upcoming features? Im about 50% of the network rate atm, and before I put more hash onto this, id like to know future plans!  If needs be, I could help with bounties in a couple of days.

The UFO Asic days are gonna be short lived Smiley We are moving to a new algorithm that is cpu/gpu only. We are aiming towards decentralization and thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Hermann1337
Legendary

Activity: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:16:00 AM

so when will you switch to neoscrypt?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: