Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO Coin New Team, Client, Future Plans and NeoScrypt  (Read 55868 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:13:41 AM

any news on some updates for this coin?

^ We need daily updates on progress if there is any.. If not just let me know and i'll destroy my 29mil.
daimyo

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:30:18 AM

any news on some updates for this coin?

^ We need daily updates on progress if there is any.. If not just let me know and i'll destroy my 29mil.

Why destroy them when you can donate them? I dont get it...

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:31:18 AM

Why donate if it's a dead coin..?
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:36:47 AM

Why donate if it's a dead coin..?

what are you gonna do with a dead coin?

C25xBTGgTCD1EX5378wRghWRyRajDevGJK

You can send them over to me Smiley Thanks They are gonna be used for bounties dont worry youll get full credit

Darkoth89

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:38:56 AM

So there is updates, or what..? It's been a week+ since anything was posted as far as I can see. It's not being unreasonable in us asking you / devs to post progress once a day, as you clearly have enough time to post for a donation.
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:50:58 AM

So there is updates, or what..? It's been a week+ since anything was posted as far as I can see. It's not being unreasonable in us asking you / devs to post progress once a day, as you clearly have enough time to post for a donation.

"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting"

Joyce Meyer

Darkoth89

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:04:02 AM

That's nice, but like I said, it's not unreasonable to ask for an update as you obviously have enough time to go searching for quotes etc.  In this world, 5 days without an update is a lifetime, I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way.
Hermann1337
Legendary

Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:32:42 AM

yep feeling same like Darkoth

would be nice if there would be any updates especially after you make delist of ufo coin from all exchanges
peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:21:21 PM

What updates are you guys expecting Huh UFO team is waiting for Feathercoin's team to finish the gpu miner for Neoscrypt.
As I said, follow this thread to get the update on the miner
https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/6626-changing-the-hashing-algorithm/page-25
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:54:56 PM

That's nice, but like I said, it's not unreasonable to ask for an update as you obviously have enough time to go searching for quotes etc.  In this world, 5 days without an update is a lifetime, I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I'm with ya to a point, I have a bunch too.

This is just the beginning tho, not the end.

Peter didn't take over this coin for no reason.

I got my UFO's and expect it to be awhile for them to be worth anything. Im thinking really long term. But I think in a year, when all the other coins can't keep up or give up. This one won't.

Just put on the very back burner of your mind if it's bothering you and come back every couple weeks and make post showing your support, donate a few when they need ya to and keep it moving with your other coins.

I see this coin as just being born, now I'm just waiting for it to grow up, and I believe it will.

Don't expect anything soon. Focus on your other coins. But yeah dont throw them away, you'll be really pissed in 3, 6 12 months from now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
SiFi

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:39:27 PM

Lol Daimyo...
Missing the point, as usual.
What these posters are asking for - not unreasonably - is regular updates on progress. Call it 'reassurance' that they are not wasting their hashpower.
Your glib contributions don't inspire any confidence at all so the question must be asked: If you can't respond with anything remotely useful, why bother wasting everyone's time?
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:01:45 PM

What updates are you guys expecting Huh UFO team is waiting for Feathercoin's team to finish the gpu miner for Neoscrypt.
https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/6626-changing-the-hashing-algorithm/page-25

So they have NOTHING else planned except switching to neoscrypt..? Surely while waiting for another coin to finish it, they must have other features to work on, otherwise this coin is a joke clone.  And i shouldn't have to follow the thread of another coin for updates on a coin im heavily invested in, the Dev's SHOULD be providing regular updates or this is going no where.
peterw1234

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:57:13 AM

That's nice, but like I said, it's not unreasonable to ask for an update as you obviously have enough time to go searching for quotes etc.  In this world, 5 days without an update is a lifetime, I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I'm with ya to a point, I have a bunch too.

This is just the beginning tho, not the end.

I got my UFO's and expect it to be awhile for them to be worth anything. Im thinking really long term. But I think in a year, when all the other coins can't keep up or give up. This one won't.

Just put on the very back burner of your mind if it's bothering you and come back every couple weeks and make post showing your support, donate a few when they need ya to and keep it moving with your other coins.

I see this coin as just being born, now I'm just waiting for it to grow up, and I believe it will.

Don't expect anything soon. Focus on your other coins. But yeah dont throw them away, you'll be really pissed in 3, 6 12 months from now.

+1 Well said Roll Eyes
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:24:43 AM

Lol Daimyo...
What these posters are asking for - not unreasonably - is regular updates on progress. Call it 'reassurance' that they are not wasting their hashpower.
Your glib contributions don't inspire any confidence at all so the question must be asked: If you can't respond with anything remotely useful, why bother wasting everyone's time?

I know exactly what you mean. You totally missed my point here. Its kinda weird that you guys behave like we owe you something which is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe if you launch your own coin you guys would probably understand how these things actually work.

+1 to Chris001 post

Darkoth89

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:35:16 AM

I probably would understand, as you clearly have no clue. I pulled 200m/hash from this coin and now it's maxing at maybe 17.  Nobody answered my question, so i'll quote it again;

So they have NOTHING else planned except switching to neoscrypt..? Surely while waiting for another coin to finish it, they must have other features to work on, otherwise this coin is a joke clone.  And i shouldn't have to follow the thread of another coin for updates on a coin im heavily invested in, the Dev's SHOULD be providing regular updates or this is going no where.

Are you telling me that there is nothing else planned except switching to n-scrypt?

This isn't FUD, here's my wallet; (the rest is still on a pool)

and like several others who agreed with me, I want to know what is going on.

Well Peter, what have you got planned, what are you currently working on? Why DID you take over this coin?
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:02:13 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:12:47 AM by daimyo

I probably would understand, as you clearly have no clue. I pulled 200m/hash from this coin and now it's maxing at maybe 17.  Nobody answered my question, so i'll quote it again;

So they have NOTHING else planned except switching to neoscrypt..? Surely while waiting for another coin to finish it, they must have other features to work on, otherwise this coin is a joke clone.  And i shouldn't have to follow the thread of another coin for updates on a coin im heavily invested in, the Dev's SHOULD be providing regular updates or this is going no where.

Are you telling me that there is nothing else planned except switching to n-scrypt?

This isn't FUD, here's my wallet; (the rest is still on a pool)

and like several others who agreed with me, I want to know what is going on.

Well Peter, what have you got planned, what are you currently working on? Why DID you take over this coin?

lol

Calm down, mate. Try to understand what Chriss001 wrote.

peterw1234

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:15:15 AM

Lol Daimyo...

I know exactly what you mean. You totally missed my point here. Its kinda weird that you guys behave like we owe you something which is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe if you launch your own coin you guys would probably understand how these things actually work.

+1 to Chris001 post

This. "Its kinda weird that you guys behave like we owe you something which is absolutely ridiculous." I am not part of the UFO's team. I just feel that it is not even reasonable to press pressure on them and keep asking them for update.

And I quote from the OP: "I thought I would post this here first. I was approached by a couple of dedicated members of UFO Coin to work on their coin. I genuinely like the community members and the coin as I am a fan of the sci-fi genre so I decided to go above and beyond and make the UFO Coin client into a much better, newer and more secure release......" This is the reason why Peter joined the UFO's team. You didn't even read the OP and "heavily invested" in a coin. Hmmmmm..
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:25:14 AM

That's right.

Its so ridiculous I dont even know whether to laugh or cry Cheesy  Grin

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:47:16 AM

Darkoth89,

If you think that simply by exercising the almost godly act of mining a coin for a couple of days, which by your own understanding should somehow define the term "heavy investment", and that we are here to make you rich for that, you are sorely mistaken.

All that tells me that you are a complete n00b to the crypto world.

Trying to hold us accountable is lame to say the least.

If UFO coin does not meet your expectations, I am happy to tell you that as of today there are at least 500 alt coins that you can choose to "support".

As far as your question about our future plans, I wont speak on behalf of the rest of the team, but I for sure can tell you what my latest plan is - not bother with that kind of shrieks anymore Smiley

Cheers

Hermann1337
Legendary

Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:03:07 PM

Alcurex will delist ufo coin soon  Angry

hope they think about it and stick with ufo

Dont worry, we decided to go on exchange after transitioning to the new algo. I know its been a long time but its really coming soon Smiley

I urge folks to withdraw their coins from alcurex before the delist to avoid a probable c-cex scenario!

hi daimyo!

will this still be done?
waiting for ufo to be on an exchange again Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: